First Prev
of 2
Next Last
voter

Stearns, KY

#35 Nov 20, 2012
george wrote:
I think Todd shelley would make an awesome sheriff
todd is a good guy but he doesnt seem like someone who would get serious with the drug dealers. would he just get his time in and go home ? who knows ,he may be doing all he is allowed to do right now. no matter what, we will have a new sheriff. i just cant bring myself to vote for mobley knowing that [email protected] will be running the operation. just imagine all the dport deputies. we dont need another boss hogg situation. we are about there anyway.
george

United States

#36 Nov 21, 2012
Very true
Kiljoyii

Richmond, KY

#37 Nov 21, 2012
Sandra Hoake for jailer, Ken Mobley for sheriff!!!!
Blue Boy

Whitley City, KY

#38 Nov 22, 2012
Kiljoyii wrote:
Sandra Hoake for jailer, Ken Mobley for sheriff!!!!
I think both of them are sorry individuals. I feel a trained monkey could do better. Can you name something positive they have done??? He sure sucked as game warden. Go look at how many people he caught then. I can tell you many people called trying to get him to catch poachers and he never even came out. What makes you think he will do any better with other crimes??? The only difference is he's older now.
QQ Double

United States

#40 Nov 24, 2012
You whinners need to get over it! We have the best sheriff the county has seen in years.

The punk is in prison where he should have been years ago! Most of his classmates that moved away were surprised he made it into law enforcement.

Get over it! Your punk is in jail where he deserves to be! He was a thief, plain and simple!
Blue Boy

Whitley City, KY

#41 Nov 25, 2012
QQ Double wrote:
You whinners need to get over it! We have the best sheriff the county has seen in years.

The punk is in prison where he should have been years ago! Most of his classmates that moved away were surprised he made it into law enforcement.

Get over it! Your punk is in jail where he deserves to be! He was a thief, plain and simple!
Just because one egg sucker went to jail doesn't mean the others don't suck. I'm still waiting on someone to identify something they have done well since being put in office. Any big bust you know of lately? The county is wet yet arrest are down??? I'm just asking questions and I do agree that he's better than what we had before but the last one I hope didn't set the bar.
Just beat it

Phelps, KY

#47 Dec 6, 2012
I'll say it again since they had it removed the first time. Colan has lost all credibility. He should resign.
fact

United States

#49 Dec 7, 2012
i know there are alot more drugs in the co. gus is doing pretty good. but i think he might be able to do better. like making his works work do there job like start serving the warrnts on ppl then letting them go. and when they start looking for drugs look all in the cars like the wheels daaa. they do hide them there to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder 23 min Lucy 55
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Isabella 157,926
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) 2 hr les 106
Is everyone in this county retarded? 9 hr O_Panna 1
SSI and child support (Mar '11) 10 hr Hello its Me 139
Why do young girls like older guys 12 hr insanity becomes me 14
Savoy 12 hr insanity becomes me 14

Pine Knot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages