MISSING...A sheriff's Department

Posted in the Pine Knot Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whs graduate

Madisonville, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2012
No point in needing one. If you can't take care of your family, there's no hope for ya.
I know

Pine Knot, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2012
We need to vote in Guss Skinner from McCreary Co. He is badass & really cares about the ppl.
Heck

Maysville, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2012
I know wrote:
We need to vote in Guss Skinner from McCreary Co. He is badass & really cares about the ppl.
Isn't there a rule the person has has to have been a citizen of the county in which they are running for office, has to have lived in that county for at least a year?
watcher

Whitley City, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2012
voter wrote:
If anyone finds the Whitley County Sheriff's Department ..Please let me Know!!!
look in the city limits of corbin. thats where i see them most. you cant get anyone if you are robbed or in a wreck. you just have to call the ksp to start with. if it werent for ksp and wpd , whitley county would be a wild west town.
no

London, KY

#7 Oct 30, 2012
I know wrote:
Gus skinner has let crime run wild over there. I live there and its gotten bad. Drugs everywhere. i agree tho whitley co needs him. Mccreary'd be better off.
concerned

Manchester, KY

#8 Oct 30, 2012
maybe we should get the woman who ran against hodge
Heck

Maysville, KY

#10 Oct 30, 2012
I you really want to find them, call the dispatch and have them put a BOLO.
Ridgeway Boy

Monticello, AR

#11 Oct 31, 2012
Everywhere I have lived is pretty much the same, know the Sheriff and do what you want, no worry about being arrested. Most are some sort of take ( pay them and deal drugs). When I lived in Harlan County, all of the law enforcement were on the take. One man ( who is now deceased )paid off the KSP, County Sheriff and openly sold whiskey in the then dry county.
I now live in another state and the previous Sheriff was in on drug trafficing ( was indicted, found guilty but did not serve anytime) and required a payoff according to those close to him for right to sell drugs without fear of being arrested!!!
Heck

Maysville, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2012
Well I can say this, residents sure aren't scared of the police in Williamsburg. If they were, they wouldn't come flying down Cumberland Avenue in the middle of the day at 60 mph. I hear tires burning out all the time, even with the Police Department right around the corner. The Police don't exactly present a good role model when they do the same thing. Someone will get hit and killed real soon. Ive seen accidents where cars go up on the sidewalk and barely miss hitting people and buildings.
QQ Double

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2012
You whiners are full of it!

We have a far better sheriff's office today than we've had in 50 years!

Get over it!
little one

Whitley City, KY

#15 Nov 1, 2012
we don't need a sheriffs office the citys taking care of the county you city tax payers should be getting pissed, your paying for a police dept thats doing the countys job, the city is doing roadblocks in the county daily where the state or county should be doing them. I'd want what my tax dollars went for.
John

United States

#17 Nov 3, 2012
QQ Double wrote:
Get over it!
How about loaning the rest of us your rose colored glasses.
Howdy_50

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2012
QQ Double wrote:
Get over it!
If I may beg to differ, Harold West was a good Sheriff also!
help

Winnsboro, SC

#21 Nov 8, 2012
Just had the experience of dealing with the sherrif's dept. And I live in another state. Someone burned down my cabin on Indian creek and they did not want to even listen! They just said let the state police handle it. I had two ladders, 8 boxes of hardwood flooring, and a miter saw stolen. Any help would be appreciated. There is a $10,000 dollar reward.
Duhhhhh

Georgetown, KY

#22 Nov 8, 2012
help wrote:
Just had the experience of dealing with the sherrif's dept. And I live in another state. Someone burned down my cabin on Indian creek and they did not want to even listen! They just said let the state police handle it. I had two ladders, 8 boxes of hardwood flooring, and a miter saw stolen. Any help would be appreciated. There is a $10,000 dollar reward.
Well, no wonder, Indian Creek is in KNOX COUNTY!!!!!!!!
help

Winnsboro, SC

#23 Nov 8, 2012
No, Indian Creek is on Beulah Heights road in Whitley City KY where I pay the Taxes!
I need your email

Corbin, KY

#24 Nov 8, 2012
I found a listing with a picture on line for a newer looking miter saw. In the background of the picture there is also a blue and a red ladder laying on the ground. The miter saw is pictured sitting on the tailgate of a white pickup truck and the ladders are stacked off to the side laying on the ground. Was it a Pro-Tech contractor series miter saw by any chance? This for sale ad was place on that particular site on 10/29/2012 and if it could be yours I need a way to get hold of you because I won't deal with the police. I will deal with you via an email and we can exchange information. By the way the seller of the miter saw has a 606 area code. Things just seem to match up.
observer

Whitley City, KY

#26 Nov 10, 2012
bob wrote:
Just called the Sheriff about someone breaking into my out-building,,,Was told to call KSP!!!I guess they are OFF Tonight!!
things like that is why there will definitely be a new sheriff in town come next election.
really

London, KY

#28 Nov 10, 2012
Heck wrote:
Well I can say this, residents sure aren't scared of the police in Williamsburg. If they were, they wouldn't come flying down Cumberland Avenue in the middle of the day at 60 mph. I hear tires burning out all the time, even with the Police Department right around the corner. The Police don't exactly present a good role model when they do the same thing. Someone will get hit and killed real soon. Ive seen accidents where cars go up on the sidewalk and barely miss hitting people and buildings.
must be hard when your in Winchester to hear and see all this stuff.
george

United States

#33 Nov 20, 2012
I think Todd shelley would make an awesome sheriff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Immanuel 137,919
Aleshia Mcelfresh 1 hr Concerned neighbor 1
Whitley County needs new Sheriff Department 2 hr Just so you know 15
looking for a place to rent 2 hr Just so you know 2
Info to/from strangers 3 hr Just so you know 22
Boyfriend in Whitley County jail 3 hr Just so you know 9
Wildcat Flea Market 8 hr TNtravler 2
More from around the web

Pine Knot People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]