JC Egnew accused of smear campaign

JC Egnew accused of smear campaign

Posted in the Pine Knot Forum

Oliver Springs, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2011
meee

Oliver Springs, TN

#2 Nov 12, 2011
not only accused but in process of being sued, sure will be interesting what all kinds of integrity issued are brought to light at that trial.
meee

Oliver Springs, TN

#3 Nov 12, 2011
oh yeah hope she doesn't settle out of court for less than 1 mill. i am sure some representative would kick in a few hundred thousand for someone to stop his having even a remote possibility of having to testify.
Oliver Springs, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2011
Wonder what the other "recent unrelated" lawsuit was about?
meee

Oliver Springs, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2011
maybe it is referring to the bid contesting done by ovc.

i do believe that lavish lifestyle referral comment should not have been made without looking in the mirror first.
not shocked at all

Oliver Springs, TN

#6 Nov 15, 2011
annmoyous wrote:
like father like son his soncheated on his wife with sunshine garland 5 years ago for months she went to his home while wife was away knows how house is made
Saw this on another thread about jc. I knew things like this this would come out eventually. Stay tuned folks.
yep

Whitley City, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2012
I am not surprized by the law suit or accusations. Funny how what u give is what u get isn't it?
Blind by choice

Oneida, TN

#8 Mar 11, 2012
not shocked at all wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw this on another thread about jc. I knew things like this would come out eventually. Stay tuned folks.
I have to laugh. Its a known fact in the community his eldest steps out on his wife as he does. The ones in the dark are the wives and they choose to be blind. Tell us something we do not know.
Old news

Murray, KY

#10 Mar 15, 2012
Here we go again. This subject was already done to death... Come up with a new subject please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr now 148,939
Leigh Burke/ Biard Of Ed. 6 hr Cheryl 2
emmett hart 10 hr grocerylane 1
Velvet Bell 12 hr Remember her at t... 5
WHITLEY COUNTY BUS DRIVER Timothy Cedillo 17 hr Believe it 11
Homewreckin Women Sun County Wide 1
any1 how has info Sun any1 that has info 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages