Trollin wit da homies

Pine Knot, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2011
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FEEL THAT THE BIBLE IS AN APPROPRIATE ARGUMENT FOR GAY MARRIAGE, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU OF A FEW OTHER THINGS THE BIBLE BANS:

-Touching a woman on her period

-Wearing expensive clothes

-Shaving

-Eating Shellfish

-Pulling out during sex

-Tattoos

-Letting a man without testicles into a church

-Fabric blends of wool and linen

-Wearing gold

-Mocking your parents (Eyes will be plucked by ravens and eaten by eagles)

-Cursing

-Eating anything from a pig, including ham, pork, and bacon

-Divorce

-Remarriage after a divorce

-Disobedient children (They must be executed)

-Wearing pearls

-Gossip

I will be glad to provide appropriate verses if you need proof.
meee

Oneida, TN

#2 Jun 10, 2011
i could care less about homosexuals and their behavior except when they try to move their beliefs into the area of trying to say it is the way, and calling on children who need to grow and prosper into adult hood, once someone is above the age of 21 they will have to make their own decisions right or wrong, but until they are that age no one should try to persuade them away from the life that got them here. and it absolutely was not a conception between two homosexual people , children are adopted many times by homosexual people and that i feel is wrong because they were conceived through heterosexual contact and it is absolute at this time a homosexual woman cannot become pregnant by a homosexual woman and even though a homosexual man has the sperm to create pregnancy no homosexual man has the ovaries to allow conception or the uterus to allow an embryo to grow to full term, which is an absolute requirement for a healthy birth. these things we may see in the future through man made ideas but most doctors truthfullly are to busy to work on this research since they are trying to keep us all alive so we can continue to use our time to for what we think is right. and of course this is one opinion from one azzhole.
pearly

Whitley City, KY

#3 Jun 13, 2011
Trollin wit da homies wrote:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FEEL THAT THE BIBLE IS AN APPROPRIATE ARGUMENT FOR GAY MARRIAGE, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU OF A FEW OTHER THINGS THE BIBLE BANS:

-Touching a woman on her period

-Wearing expensive clothes

-Shaving

-Eating Shellfish

-Pulling out during sex

-Tattoos

-Letting a man without testicles into a church

-Fabric blends of wool and linen

-Wearing gold

-Mocking your parents (Eyes will be plucked by ravens and eaten by eagles)

-Cursing

-Eating anything from a pig, including ham, pork, and bacon

-Divorce

-Remarriage after a divorce

-Disobedient children (They must be executed)

-Wearing pearls

-Gossip

I will be glad to provide appropriate verses if you need proof.
You are truly retarded!!!
THE BAPTIST

Gastonia, NC

#4 Jun 13, 2011
Trollin wit da homies wrote:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FEEL THAT THE BIBLE IS AN APPROPRIATE ARGUMENT FOR GAY MARRIAGE, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU OF A FEW OTHER THINGS THE BIBLE BANS:
-Touching a woman on her period
-Wearing expensive clothes
-Shaving
-Eating Shellfish
-Pulling out during sex
-Tattoos
-Letting a man without testicles into a church
-Fabric blends of wool and linen
-Wearing gold
-Mocking your parents (Eyes will be plucked by ravens and eaten by eagles)
-Cursing
-Eating anything from a pig, including ham, pork, and bacon
-Divorce
-Remarriage after a divorce
-Disobedient children (They must be executed)
-Wearing pearls
-Gossip
I will be glad to provide appropriate verses if you need proof.
You are forgetting the new testament.Moses even allowed for the isralites to have multible wives,because of thier greed and allowed it.The new testament is a new agreement,unto the world.A homosexual can enter heaven,only if he repents of his sin.When he repents he is forgiven and can enter into the kingdom of god,but if he or her repents,then starts the homosexuallity again,then they are not going to be forgiven over and over again.
meee

Oneida, TN

#5 Jun 13, 2011
well hello isn't that the same with anything you consider a sin, when you realize it is a sin and repent then is it not to be stopped no matter what it is, cursing is a supposedly sin do you just get forgiven and the next time you get mad do it and get forgiven again? A SIN IS A SIN , IS A SIN , IS A SIN, IS A SIN and supposedly you don't know it is a sin until causes you to feel like it is, sometimes people use god and church to dislike or disapprove of people and to think it is as big a sin as to do it. you just need to live each day the best you can and if it doesn't condemn you then you won't think you are sinning. these thing are true in all of life not just homosexuality.
athought

Whitley City, KY

#6 Jun 13, 2011
I personally don’t care who does what, but I do wonder what the affects will be on these children that are raised in same sex relationships?
Because if they see say two females together as they are growing up they are instilled with the thought of that is just the way things are.
Couldn’t that make them just as confused and question their sexuality?
What if they were a girl but attracted to a boy, would they think they were wrong because mommy is with a women what is wrong with me? It is a situation that will affect them physically and emotionally!
Do people think about the consequences of raising children with the things that they are subjected to in their everyday events? This is a general question not just in regards to sexual orientation!
We are suppose to be instilling them with enriched qualities, morals and beliefs the right to know right from wrong, confidence and the feeling of security as they grow not taking our choices and taking away their free will.
I_HATE_STUPID_PE OPLE

Lancing, TN

#7 Aug 3, 2011
Trollin wit da homies wrote:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FEEL THAT THE BIBLE IS AN APPROPRIATE ARGUMENT FOR GAY MARRIAGE, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU OF A FEW OTHER THINGS THE BIBLE BANS:
-Touching a woman on her period
-Wearing expensive clothes
-Shaving
-Eating Shellfish
-Pulling out during sex
-Tattoos
-Letting a man without testicles into a church
-Fabric blends of wool and linen
-Wearing gold
-Mocking your parents (Eyes will be plucked by ravens and eaten by eagles)
-Cursing
-Eating anything from a pig, including ham, pork, and bacon
-Divorce
-Remarriage after a divorce
-Disobedient children (They must be executed)
-Wearing pearls
-Gossip
I will be glad to provide appropriate verses if you need proof.
I have to say that out of all the stupid things I've seen posted on here, it's good to finally find someone who has alittle sense. I personally do not choose to live the life of a gay man, nor was I born that way, but people are entitled to live their life the way they want to live it. The people who fear gays, fear EVERYTHING. And as for the ones that use the bible as an excuse for banning gay marriage, its because they use the bible as an excuse for anything they personally dont like themselves. This world is full of clones, individuality exists, but rarely because people cant accept the fact that others believe differently.
I_HATE_STUPID_PE OPLE

Lancing, TN

#8 Aug 3, 2011
athought wrote:
I personally don’t care who does what, but I do wonder what the affects will be on these children that are raised in same sex relationships?
Because if they see say two females together as they are growing up they are instilled with the thought of that is just the way things are.
Couldn’t that make them just as confused and question their sexuality?
What if they were a girl but attracted to a boy, would they think they were wrong because mommy is with a women what is wrong with me? It is a situation that will affect them physically and emotionally!
Do people think about the consequences of raising children with the things that they are subjected to in their everyday events? This is a general question not just in regards to sexual orientation!
We are suppose to be instilling them with enriched qualities, morals and beliefs the right to know right from wrong, confidence and the feeling of security as they grow not taking our choices and taking away their free will.
ok, so you're saying that a child raised in a same sex marriage household is a bad thing? Why because they may also end up being gay? That's their choice. I've heard so many arguments as to why gay marriage is wrong and my fav so far is, you cant reproduce. For those people I say this, look at how many people are in the world today, it's time to STOP reproducing so often anyway, so what does it hurt if 2 men/ 2 women love and care about each other beyond anything that anyone else could offer them. There's NOTHING wrong with children being brought up in same sex households. Actually, it'd probably be better for them. As far as questioning their own sexualities, gay isn't a switch you can turn on or off, either you are or you arent. If they question it while being in a same sex household, then they would have questioned it in an opposite sex household.
Trollin wit da Br0mies

Pine Knot, KY

#9 Aug 4, 2011
pearly wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly retarded!!!
Whoa! Look who knows how to use big words. Calm down 10 year old.
meee

Sunbright, TN

#10 Aug 4, 2011
i still say live your life and leave us alone, i was watching the noon news on fox tuesday and the commentator was a self proclaimed straight man and was discussing issues with a gay man who said he was raising a son in a same sex household, the commentator said he was straight and had plans to stay that way and did not think if people made that choice it should bother the gays, and even the gay who was his friend could change that or get him to act differently and the gay man said well my friend you are wrong me and a six pack or a couple of joints can get anyone we want. what kind of people do we have teaching our children it is ok to do this, this was national tv, so don't tell me that each group isn't out to promote their own style of life, i will stand up for the beliefs our country was formed on, if it harelips the devil, this was live tv and could not be changed, but if i ever see that clip again i will boycott this tv station. remember you must stand for something or you will fall for anything. i believe attitudes of acceptance and ignorance are what has caused the pot to melt and let our melting pot become a not so grand melting pot anymore.

“God's Servant”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 9, 2011
Shakespeare invented more words than most people even know.
The word homophobia first appeared in print in an article written for Screw pornographic magazine May 1969. Screw was published by Al Goldstein as a response to a burgeoning sexual revolution.
Homophobia word is used to refer to heterosexual men's fear that others might think they are homosexual. George Weinberg, psychologist is credited in the Oxford English Dictionary, the same person who written the article for screw magazine in 1969.
Homophobes means, A man has a fear that others might THINK he is a homosexual.

Sherri :?)
THE BAPTIST

Gastonia, NC

#12 Aug 10, 2011
meee wrote:
i still say live your life and leave us alone, i was watching the noon news on fox tuesday and the commentator was a self proclaimed straight man and was discussing issues with a gay man who said he was raising a son in a same sex household, the commentator said he was straight and had plans to stay that way and did not think if people made that choice it should bother the gays, and even the gay who was his friend could change that or get him to act differently and the gay man said well my friend you are wrong me and a six pack or a couple of joints can get anyone we want. what kind of people do we have teaching our children it is ok to do this, this was national tv, so don't tell me that each group isn't out to promote their own style of life, i will stand up for the beliefs our country was formed on, if it harelips the devil, this was live tv and could not be changed, but if i ever see that clip again i will boycott this tv station. remember you must stand for something or you will fall for anything. i believe attitudes of acceptance and ignorance are what has caused the pot to melt and let our melting pot become a not so grand melting pot anymore.
i AGREE WITH YOU.I agree with you.But has anyone ever thought what a melting pot does?It melts down,not upwards.
Really

Azle, TX

#13 Dec 3, 2011
athought wrote:
I personally don’t care who does what, but I do wonder what the affects will be on these children that are raised in same sex relationships?
Because if they see say two females together as they are growing up they are instilled with the thought of that is just the way things are.
Couldn’t that make them just as confused and question their sexuality?
What if they were a girl but attracted to a boy, would they think they were wrong because mommy is with a women what is wrong with me? It is a situation that will affect them physically and emotionally!
Do people think about the consequences of raising children with the things that they are subjected to in their everyday events? This is a general question not just in regards to sexual orientation!
We are suppose to be instilling them with enriched qualities, morals and beliefs the right to know right from wrong, confidence and the feeling of security as they grow not taking our choices and taking away their free will.
As long as that child grew up in a loving and supporting home what difference would it be if his or her parents were two women or two men? That's not going to effect how a child grows up. Good grief stop being so small minded!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autumn King is a lier 17 min Sorry not sorry 56
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 158,064
Murder 3 hr Ust 133
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) 12 hr robbie 110
Info please 15 hr what to know 1
Last Post Wins (May '09) 17 hr Sir Valentine 10,633
McCreary Co is number one again 20 hr Throwback 3

Pine Knot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages