Who got killed a Pine Knot a few minutes ago?

Posted in the Pine Knot Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2010
silver6792

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

I heard a baby got ran over
friend

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

silver6792 wrote:
I heard a baby got ran over
Donnie Daughertys grandchild
just wokeup

Stearns, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

It was Donnie Daugherty's grandchild. She was one year old. She was backed over by Justin Murphy in Donnie's drive way. Justin was arrested. Justin is Shannon Murphy's son, La Murphy's nephew.
Is he

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Is he the same Justin Murphy that is married to Holly Gilreath?
This is just so sad....
411 info

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

justin did not get arrested seems u don't have good source for info just know it was an accident and it doesn't matter who done it it was not justin
betty Anderson

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

lets all pray for the famileyi is so sad god bless all of you
Interested

Gorham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Justin didn't get arrested. I think you need to get your sources straight.
It was ruled an accident by KSP.
Kylee was a beautiful baby girl. Sweet as can be. Prayers go out for Tiffany and Ben on their loss, also for Holly and Justin because I know this must be really hard for them as well.

*In Loving Memory of Kylee LaDonn Strunk*
the one

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

411 info wrote:
justin did not get arrested seems u don't have good source for info just know it was an accident and it doesn't matter who done it it was not justin
it was justin
the one

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

it was justin and from what i heard he is in a hospital cause he cant handle what happened
KyGirl

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

I think people need to have enough respect to keep this conversation off of topix. They are all having it hard enough as it is. Let alone having people post shit on here about it.
you kno

Helenwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

KyGirl wrote:
I think people need to have enough respect to keep this conversation off of topix. They are all having it hard enough as it is. Let alone having people post shit on here about it.
yea i agree god bless bot of the families and it was an accident so ppl dont need to be running their mouths and starting shit because it was all an accident
guess who

Strunk, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

my prayers goes out to both families
So sorry

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Tiff and Ben I am so sorry to hear about this. I couldn't even begin to imagine how your hearts feel. My heart and many prayers have gone and will continue to go out for you and your family. She was an angel and now she is an angel walking with Jesus. I lost my baby brother a long time ago, and I know he is in heaven. That gives me comfort. I really don't know Tiffany that much, but I grew up with Ben, and I just want you guys to know that were here for you and your family during this hard time in your life. My prayers are with you everyday.
Anyone Know

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Does anyone know how Justin is doing? I heard that he was on the 5th floor, but I haven't heard anything else? What's up???
sad

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Judged:

Justin is home. It is such a sad situation. One that he will relive not only every time he wakes up and goes to sleep but every time he gets in a vehicle. My heart goes out to all involved .Just remember accidents happen. That is why they are called accidents. It is just as much everyone elses fault as it is his. So if you want to blame him and shame him look in the mirror and question why did you do to prevent it? Were you there? You cannot not seek out one person to take out revenge on it wont help you, it wont bring her back, and it wont make you feel better. praying that all involved find peace and comfort when they need it most.
family

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

We have to look towards God. He is the only answer.
She will be missed one and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Jay 150,267
People missing teeth in McCreary Co (Jul '10) 29 min kell 73
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr justice_- 130,314
nerds 1 hr crapper 2
Grimes is Wrong for Kentucky! 2 hr happy 35
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr well 16,127
Do meth give you diarrhea (Mar '11) Thu Nerdly 26

Search the Pine Knot Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Pine Knot Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pine Knot People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE