Board of Education
Ted

Stearns, KY

#65 Jan 11, 2013
baldergusto wrote:
we have a fine board of education fine fine superintendent fine fine school board members fine fine teachers fine fine students fine fine facilities fine fine basketball team fine fine fine coaches fine fine custodians fine fine lunchrooms fine fine parking lots fine fine education kids are educated to get into a fine fine college have a fine fine day.
I love sarcasm!!!
Sherry

Whitley City, KY

#66 Jan 11, 2013
baldergusto wrote:
we have a fine board of education fine fine superintendent fine fine school board members fine fine teachers fine fine students fine fine facilities fine fine basketball team fine fine fine coaches fine fine custodians fine fine lunchrooms fine fine parking lots fine fine education kids are educated to get into a fine fine college have a fine fine day.
You forgot your meds today. I hope you remember them tomorrow.hahahaha
Debbie Gibson

Gwynneville, IN

#68 Jan 12, 2013
Reality you are a joke and don't know what you are talking about. I did not vote for Donnie, I was the only one that didn't. In the board meeting , after the interviews and Donnie being picked by other board members , I did vote yes on the job.

I have never , nor will I ever be a part of the cover up you speak about. YES by all means look at the past meetings I was a part of and you will see I was not a yes person.

People like you made me sick, you don't have the balls to put your name to your post. You are nothing more then the dirt on my shoes that I kick off before going into my home.

Think you know me...lets have a set down, but wait you can't do that because you hide behind a screen.

last post on here, if you have more to say be a man or women and say it to my face...if you can.
Question

Tucker, GA

#69 Jan 12, 2013
Debbie.
Did you vote to buy out Ray Ball for 70,000 ?
Sherry

Whitley City, KY

#70 Jan 12, 2013
Question wrote:
Debbie.
Did you vote to buy out Ray Ball for 70,000 ?
Haven't you given Donnie Wright a 15,000.00 raise? But yet the school employees haven't seen a raise in several years. So what's the difference and no this is not Debbie she has enough guts to use her own name. I'm like you I don't.
reality

Oneida, TN

#73 Jan 12, 2013
So debbie what your saying is you voted for wright as superintendent. Thats all we needed to know. You are part of the problem not the solution. All you have is negative to say about the county. And YOU are one of the reasons we have all these problems.
Sherry

Whitley City, KY

#74 Jan 12, 2013
reality wrote:
So debbie what your saying is you voted for wright as superintendent. Thats all we needed to know. You are part of the problem not the solution. All you have is negative to say about the county. And YOU are one of the reasons we have all these problems.
Making yourself look bad. yOu're a WRIGHT supporter.And trying to make Debbie look bad. HaHaHa. obtw was he in town Thursday when all this mess was going on.
marsha

United States

#89 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah what happened there? All I heard was they missed a deadline Leno.
Really

Oneida, TN

#95 Jan 13, 2013
marsha wrote:
What is the oea?
Office of Education Accountability

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/oea/default.htm
grd421

Santa Barbara, CA

#104 Jan 17, 2013
the schools are in great shape we have a good ball team test scoires are goode suprenintendt grate we git giid edgucatoins.
Woody

Jersey City, NJ

#112 Jan 19, 2013
Thats what I meant . It should have been at least a delay Friday. Its dark when our bus leaves out with my kids. How can a driver see that well to avoid ice while watching kids. The attendance had to be bad already. I don't disagree that school should be out for sickness. I have one sick. it seems like the decision could have been done earlier and canceled Friday with slick roads and take care of the sickness at the same time.
Kids First

Winfield, TN

#113 Jan 19, 2013
Woody wrote:
Thats what I meant . It should have been at least a delay Friday. Its dark when our bus leaves out with my kids. How can a driver see that well to avoid ice while watching kids. The attendance had to be bad already. I don't disagree that school should be out for sickness. I have one sick. it seems like the decision could have been done earlier and canceled Friday with slick roads and take care of the sickness at the same time.
I also agree that Friday should have been on a delay. The roads did have some slick spots. I also think that they should let the parents know the night before if at all possible if there will be no school. It makes it a guessing game wondering if there will or will not be school. Some kids have to get up and get ready then find out there is no school.
Fran

Tucker, GA

#115 Jan 22, 2013
No power struggle, Mr Wright is in charge .
Marsha

Greenville, SC

#118 Jan 23, 2013
political wrote:
<quoted text>This was a political move. Someone was promised this job before election and now the bd members who voted for it and super are fullfilling the promise. Just wait and see.
The board had a financial officer that was president over finicial officers for the state,then they had one that worked for the state department. Can't wait to see how Wright tops those 2. This is going to be good maybe the US treasurer.
mastermind

Concord, NC

#122 Jan 23, 2013
kids ought to walk to school when the roads get slick this county trys everthing they can to get out of school and avoid teatching.
Really

Winfield, TN

#123 Jan 23, 2013
mastermind wrote:
kids ought to walk to school when the roads get slick this county trys everthing they can to get out of school and avoid teatching.
You are a real Jack-A$$!
Sherry

Whitley City, KY

#124 Jan 24, 2013
Board meeting tonight ....pleasr try to attend....
Religious

Tucker, GA

#140 Jan 26, 2013
When you get on here and Facebook and judge people. That is a sin. Then you get on here and Facebook and say ill pray for you or pray for me.
Getting on here and Facebook and using religion to make yourself look better than someone is a sin. Some of you all, use the religion card that had vote yes signs up, go to Somerset drinking , some shack up , we all sin some just pretend they don't
We all need to go to church tomorrow and pray forgiveness.

First and last post
Banned

Charlotte, NC

#141 Jan 26, 2013
From what I am told from several at wce DW fought hard for Mrs.Moore. to be assistant. Her and her husband must have something good on him. You have to admire how DW takes care of his click.
baldergusto

United States

#142 Jan 26, 2013
we have a fine fine superintenet. we have a fine fine sherrif department.we have a fine fine board of education.we have a fine fine group of teachers. we have a fine fine lunchroom program.we have a fine fine schools.we have a fine county.we have afine fineboard of edudction we have a fine fine road department we have a fine fine ball game have a fine fine day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Strel 149,516
!! do not sleep with tyler powers !! (Jun '10) 47 min crystal 26
michelle russell 8 hr bad girl vs us 12
don't go to comuter & gaming world in whitley city (Nov '10) 17 hr dissappointed 32
Whitely County Thu Jerry 6
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) Thu whowantstokissmyasz 601
Williamsburg plastics Thu josh 10

Pine Knot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages