Desperate Liberals
Reaper

Somerset, KY

#1 May 11, 2012
The media has once again displayed it's love affair with Obama. Since Obama is nosediving in ALL of the polls - the liberals/media have slipped into panic-mode and submitted some half-assed article about Romney being a "bully" in HIGH SCHOOL in 1965!! That's right, folks, he is accused of being tough on another kid FORTY SEVEN YEARS AGO!!! Can you say DESPERATE? I was watching "Hannity" last night - where he read this recent attack on Romney from The Washington Post, then he read from Obama's book - where he states in his own words that he "shoved his girlfriend", and also used DRUGS(many different types) while missing school all the time - to hang out on the beach and smoke "reefer"! Where is the story from The Washington Post about all of this?? If Obama had been a Republican and had admitted ANY of this - the media would have absolutely destroyed him but he gets a "pass" on anything that may be construed as being negative - UNBELIEVABLE!! What this basically displays is a clear sign that the dems and liberals are desperate as hell to find ANYTHING they can to put Romney on the defensive - while they think that Americans simply believe all they read in these rags they call newspapers. I like what one of the guests on the show said about the white house press corps - "They aren't reporters, they are STENOGRAPHERS for the Obama campaign!" The Republicans have ONE channel that isn't run and owned by the Democrats and the Liberals - that is FOX - and of course all the other networks state that FOX is there only to serve the "Extremists on the right"!! Republicans are "extremists" while dems and liberals who attack police officers, destroy parks and public property, use drugs and rape women in public in these cities - well hell, they are simply "occupiers", right? The Tea Party has done NONE of those things and yet to hear the "neutral press" coverage you would be led to believe that they are a branch of Al Queada! I love the fact that FOX has beaten ALL of the other networks in the ratings system every year - that should be telling the FOOLS at ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN etc etc that they and their buddy Obama are in serious trouble, and are on their way OUT!! Obama is FINISHED, when a damn IMPRISONED CONVICT gets nearly as many votes as he has then that is a very good sign that his SORRY ASS is out the door come January 2013!! Only then will OUR nation get back to it's rightful place as being THE World Leader! Bye-Bye, Hussein, it's been "real", LMFAO!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 29, 2012
Reaper wrote:
The media has once again displayed it's love affair with Obama. Since Obama is nosediving in ALL of the polls - the liberals/media have slipped into panic-mode and submitted some half-assed article about Romney being a "bully" in HIGH SCHOOL in 1965!! That's right, folks, he is accused of being tough on another kid FORTY SEVEN YEARS AGO!!! Can you say DESPERATE? I was watching "Hannity" last night - where he read this recent attack on Romney from The Washington Post, then he read from Obama's book - where he states in his own words that he "shoved his girlfriend", and also used DRUGS(many different types) while missing school all the time - to hang out on the beach and smoke "reefer"! Where is the story from The Washington Post about all of this?? If Obama had been a Republican and had admitted ANY of this - the media would have absolutely destroyed him but he gets a "pass" on anything that may be construed as being negative - UNBELIEVABLE!! What this basically displays is a clear sign that the dems and liberals are desperate as hell to find ANYTHING they can to put Romney on the defensive - while they think that Americans simply believe all they read in these rags they call newspapers. I like what one of the guests on the show said about the white house press corps - "They aren't reporters, they are STENOGRAPHERS for the Obama campaign!" The Republicans have ONE channel that isn't run and owned by the Democrats and the Liberals - that is FOX - and of course all the other networks state that FOX is there only to serve the "Extremists on the right"!! Republicans are "extremists" while dems and liberals who attack police officers, destroy parks and public property, use drugs and rape women in public in these cities - well hell, they are simply "occupiers", right? The Tea Party has done NONE of those things and yet to hear the "neutral press" coverage you would be led to believe that they are a branch of Al Queada! I love the fact that FOX has beaten ALL of the other networks in the ratings system every year - that should be telling the FOOLS at ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN etc etc that they and their buddy Obama are in serious trouble, and are on their way OUT!! Obama is FINISHED, when a damn IMPRISONED CONVICT gets nearly as many votes as he has then that is a very good sign that his SORRY ASS is out the door come January 2013!! Only then will OUR nation get back to it's rightful place as being THE World Leader! Bye-Bye, Hussein, it's been "real", LMFAO!!!
One work: Rediculous!
Hillbilly Gem

Lexington, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Obama 2012
Gentleman

United States

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Anyone here in Kentucky who isnt a RICH man shoukd not vote Republican. Why should I vote Republican? Just xause im white? Obama has been trying to raise minimum wage as Republicans fight to lower it and im.supposed to vote Romney? Are we stupid or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Brian 143,164
Things You Love Game!! (Aug '10) 13 hr Doobie Time 4,671
Drug Rehab (Nov '09) 23 hr i wonder 20
Debate: Gay Marriage - Williamsburg, KY (Jul '10) Tue ruth shelton 237
Emlyn Music Thread (Jan '15) Tue Musikologist 3
How much money do you get for a ktap check (Sep '10) Mon grandma 58
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 31 opinion 723
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages