First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hawk

Danville, KY

#1 Aug 19, 2008
what's the juicy gossip??? anyone knows him???
Just wondering

Wartburg, TN

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Which Darren Kidd... There is at least three that I know of?
hillboy

Danville, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2008
the darren kidd who has 2 kids by ada mcclure and who's a druggie who steals anything. steve gibson is he's dad and they live by the prison
my name is darren kidd

Oakdale, TN

#4 Aug 29, 2008
I think I might of slept with hillbitches OL LADY but if you got a problem well fix it you here what im saying my EMAIL [email protected] HURRY BACK PUNK
hillboy

Danville, KY

#5 Aug 29, 2008
SORRY, hillboy is a bysexual girl!!!! maybe in your dreams!!! GIRLS ONLY
Darren

Oakdale, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2008
that makes it better i dont care to smack a bitch
Darren

Oakdale, TN

#7 Aug 30, 2008
bisexual means girls and guys dumbass
Darren

Oakdale, TN

#8 Aug 30, 2008
tell me me your name hillbitch
hillboy

Danville, KY

#9 Aug 31, 2008
you would like to know??? girls only right now DUMB ASS!!!
hillboy

Danville, KY

#10 Aug 31, 2008
your the Bitch... i way a idea why don't you OD so the world would be better off and have one less druggie.
go to Liquid Addiction

Corbin, KY

#11 Sep 2, 2008
darrin kidd is a drugie and a theif and his dad steve is a druggie too
russell man

Columbia, KY

#12 Sep 24, 2008
keep your mouth shut about darren. and his dad also. youjust trying to start trouble.
mr big x

Huntsville, TN

#13 Oct 9, 2008
trouble is not good
RAGE

Frankfort, KY

#14 Oct 14, 2008
Why don't you all keep your mouths shut about darren ans steve both. It is apparent that you stupid fuckers on here have nothing better to do than talk shit about someone you really don't even know. Darren is one of the biggest hearted people you would ever meet and name one person in this county that isn't on some type of drugs. The difference is some don't try to act like SOMEONE THERE NOT!
IJustKnow

Winfield, TN

#15 Oct 22, 2008
Oh, Daren Kidd.
Dude who's got all the needle marks up & down his arm.
His dad, Steve. Oxyhead.
& oh, lets not forget his BLANK of a mommy. Who's a pill-popper, too.
But yet the court gave temporary custody of his two boys?!
What's this world coming to!?
Unknown

Oneida, TN

#16 Oct 23, 2008
u all r jealous!!!
IJustKnow

Winfield, TN

#17 Oct 25, 2008
HAHA.

Of what, exactly?
Being a low-life druggie?

No, I'm good.
Thanks.
Fallen

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2008
I know darren two hes a good guy and even a better guy n bed.

Since: Oct 08

Oneida, TN

#19 Oct 29, 2008
Look I am one of Darrens , moms cousins and I don't think it is right how people are on here dogging him like you all are Darren is a good hearted kid and he has made some wrong choses in life havent we all if you say you havent well I guess you are a shamed of what you have done in your life. and Darrens mom is not a pill popper and for his dad steve I think he did his time for what he has done. I do believe if you all would look in your own backyards and clean them out before you are so quick to down someone you might have better things to do. thats what is wrong with this county now to many people like to talk about others and never see what is going on in there own families. love ya darren, your mom and steve
come on now

Pine Knot, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2008
i agree with u in the pokie, i went to school with darren, I always liked him, he wasn't a jerk. I would look at it like this there isn't one person on here that would have the ballz to say any of this to his facce, so i really wouldn't worry until they do get ballz and darren i'm sure could take care of it if it ever come down to that!! Everyone has made mistakes, no one is perfect!! I'm sure ever one has slipped and fell a couple times, just gotta pick ur self back u and keep tryin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min USSR 159,659
Property 45 min Melinda 1
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) 1 hr Parent 612
Looky 3 hr Tell it 21
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) 7 hr i knowurdad 128
Baseball time again, same coach , same results... 14 hr Baseball coach su... 1
Teacher/instructional assistant dress code? (May '16) Feb 24 Mary 3

Pine Knot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages