Police: Williamsburg teen had loaded ...

Police: Williamsburg teen had loaded gun on school property

There are 3 comments on the WKYT story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Police: Williamsburg teen had loaded gun on school property. In it, WKYT reports that:

Williamsburg Police say the student had a gun in his car Thursday at Whitley County High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT.

Worried parent

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
So this is what kids enrolled in Co-Op do?????I thought they got to leave school to work. This girl left and went to a "friends" apartment. Seems to me, she should have been at her job site or in the school, not running around to apartments. Co-Op should be better supervised than this!!!!
What

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Worried parent wrote:
So this is what kids enrolled in Co-Op do?????I thought they got to leave school to work. This girl left and went to a "friends" apartment. Seems to me, she should have been at her job site or in the school, not running around to apartments. Co-Op should be better supervised than this!!!!
What I would love to know is why was all of this handled by Williamsburg PD? It's a county school. Where was the sheriffs department? The news mentioned only city police also.
scardy cat

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2013
In Corbin like always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min NutSoDivineMsM 169,019
Calvin jones 1 hr Rebel 2
Whitley county road department 1 hr Lmfao 1
Harley Vanover 13 hr Murica 5
News Police investigating triple homicide in Whitley... 16 hr k k k 165
WTF - Anthony Potter (Dec '08) 19 hr DAC 64
Autumn King Sat About time 79

Pine Knot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages