Police: Williamsburg teen had loaded gun on school property

Jan 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT

Williamsburg Police say the student had a gun in his car Thursday at Whitley County High School.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 13, 2013
Worried parent

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

So this is what kids enrolled in Co-Op do?????I thought they got to leave school to work. This girl left and went to a "friends" apartment. Seems to me, she should have been at her job site or in the school, not running around to apartments. Co-Op should be better supervised than this!!!!
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Worried parent wrote:
So this is what kids enrolled in Co-Op do?????I thought they got to leave school to work. This girl left and went to a "friends" apartment. Seems to me, she should have been at her job site or in the school, not running around to apartments. Co-Op should be better supervised than this!!!!
What I would love to know is why was all of this handled by Williamsburg PD? It's a county school. Where was the sheriffs department? The news mentioned only city police also.
scardy cat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

In Corbin like always

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pine Knot Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pine Knot Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••