Gorham, IL

#1 Jun 18, 2010
hey you all left out lisa stephens chaney
way too expensive

Lancing, TN

#2 Jul 1, 2010
hi ya wrote:
hey you all left out lisa stephens chaney
No, she ain't there now, but you all did leave out Tanya Phillips.
well

Wartburg, TN

#3 Jul 1, 2010
Sherry Pottin is no longer there either Robin Watson,then Rose the rest no comment
wondering

Oneida, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2010
why is sherry not there anymore?
mad momma

Oneida, TN

#5 Jul 7, 2010
Tanya Phillips is a cold hearted woman....has no heart what so ever...will get up in court and lie like i dont know what....i would have to say Robin is the best...shes never worked with me....but ppl do alot of good talking about her...
well

Wartburg, TN

#6 Jul 7, 2010
its not against the law to record your conversations with any of them even though its not evidence it can be heard and prove they lie,and not all of them do ,but some are so habitual I dont think they even realize it themselves when they lie.But eventually KARMA cathches up with us all.
what

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2010
mad momma wrote:
Tanya Phillips is a cold hearted woman....has no heart what so ever...will get up in court and lie like i dont know what....i would have to say Robin is the best...shes never worked with me....but ppl do alot of good talking about her...
Everyone has their faults, but Tanya is far from being a lair for sure. In the child protective services profession, you have to think with your head and not your heart because a child might die on your watch. It appears that you are the one lying and saying these things about Tanya to take the focus off of you. Hello you are in court for a reason and there has to be more to the story, Maybe u need to take responsibility for your actions and admit that you made some wrong decisions. If you don't want to do it for yourself, then do it for YOUR CHILDREN and set a good example.
well

Wartburg, TN

#8 Jul 9, 2010
I say again record every conversation with them and there leaves no room for doubt/accusation,I dont know Tanya,but I would advise anyone dealing with them to record everything its not against the law,,,,I hear a lot of good things about rose morrow,,, there is a lot to be said related to accusations and proof,
Ana

Ripley, TN

#9 Jul 10, 2010
What about Conitha macknight I have heard she is really sweet to work with I don't know about the supervisor Pam in this office!
ha ha

Wartburg, TN

#10 Jul 10, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone has their faults, but Tanya is far from being a lair for sure. In the child protective services profession, you have to think with your head and not your heart because a child might die on your watch. It appears that you are the one lying and saying these things about Tanya to take the focus off of you. Hello you are in court for a reason and there has to be more to the story, Maybe u need to take responsibility for your actions and admit that you made some wrong decisions. If you don't want to do it for yourself, then do it for YOUR CHILDREN and set a good example.
Must be one of Tanya's "liar" friends. Shame you can't even tell the truth.
wtf

Wartburg, TN

#11 Jul 11, 2010
Jessica has to b the worst ever i had her for a ssw a while back she will lie straight to ur face and i did record her I caught her up in so much shes horrible, at first i thought she would be nice but she is a snake in the grass i wonder if she sleeps good at nite knowing all the families she has hurt by lying on them in court and telling them something cant be done when she knows dam well that it can
lol

Columbia, SC

#12 Jul 19, 2010
It looks like Rose is voting for herself! lol
hey myrtle beach

Kittanning, PA

#13 Jul 19, 2010
how many damn kids you got?
Reality

Kittanning, PA

#14 Jul 19, 2010
No, that would be Robin.
Ocho Cinco

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Jul 20, 2010
Yep Rose and Conitha both must be voting for themselves. LOL! ;) Guess Ole' Miss Sherri the ex-social worker gave up and quit voting for herself. Ha ha ha!
bozo

Kittanning, PA

#16 Jul 20, 2010
i think rose is voting for conitha and conitha is voting for rose.

vote conitha and rose 2010
know

Whitley City, KY

#17 Jul 22, 2010
Rose works very hard with families,and will do what she says.
lmao

Whitley City, KY

#18 Jul 22, 2010
know wrote:
Rose works very hard with families,and will do what she says.
Funny, every Rose has thorns. lol!
fact

Somerset, KY

#19 Jul 23, 2010
i read this stuff from time to time but never reply.on this one i will.i ended up with rose and she has been nothing but fair with me.has kept her word.i am sure if i had not conplyed and followed the rules it would be different.i would jump threw any hoops they ask me to for my son.its up to us as parents to do as they see fit.i have seen both sides to rose MAD and fair.know for fact it is what you make of it.wouldnt want the woman against me.dont know any of rest of them but feel lucky i got rose.only thing not fair is the cowards that pick up phone and LIE on you should have to face you.then maybe all calls will be serious ones.rose your ok in my book.keep protecting those babies and you will make a difference.
yes

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jul 23, 2010
she can be mean but shes a good woman. u can't fool her so dont try. i messed up bad but she said if i told her the truth we would work thru everything together and that's exacly what she did. i hated her at first but i really do respect her now. u will work if she is ur worker but she will make sure u understaand y ur working. and sh don't care to tell u when she's mad neither bt id rather no when there mad. i thought they would make my kids hate me but when i got odne and got them back they said rose came to see them and would always tell them that i loved them and was workin hard for them. she really makes u want to do better and i'm glad we got her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Strel 160,994
williamsburg auction center 49 min bill 2
Stella Ross Tapley Vaughn 2 hr BigFoot 1
Why they still selling Obama phones? 2 hr joe 26
Jenny Jones Teague 14 hr Kyboy 5
IGA drug testing their employees? (Aug '10) 14 hr Justsaying 28
Bundle of Joy 16 hr kydude 2

Pine Knot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages