pine knot dealer in jail less than 24...

pine knot dealer in jail less than 24 hours

Posted in the Pine Knot Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
been watching

Oneida, TN

#1 Jan 12, 2011
i was watching and waiting and even though he wasn't there long Henry Tapley was arrested,even though it sure didn't take him long to get bond, he still has to show up in court, might be bad if he lost his draw!!!!, medicare or medicaid paying most of the money for the pills he sells,, i want them all to pay then maybe they can lower some of the taxes somewhere.
chad

Brownsville, TN

#2 Jan 12, 2011
its called a informant,they take him in so it looks like hes getting in trouble !!
been watching

Oneida, TN

#3 Jan 12, 2011
bull on this one been watching him quite some time although it is ok with me if he turns in some too.
No Sympathy

Wartburg, TN

#4 Jan 13, 2011
Henry Tapley gets no sympathy from me!!! I know that we all see it in different eyes and have different views and that's lkay. But I am looking at it from a family members view that he set up..I was also a victim !!! He sent a really close family member to prison and I paid the ultimate price..I know it was wrong in what they were all doing while they were dealing drugs and I admitt that. But I was the one who was out here working and trying to come up with money to send my loved one each week. I was the one who traveled hundreds of miles every week for visitation..I was the one who it truely hurt the most..I was the one that it took the toll on !! So if Henry Tapley goes to prison then I feel sorry for his family but he deserves everything they give him !! But that will never happen because they don't send the RATS to prison, they just throw their name out there so the public will think they are in trouble. It's called humoring the public !!! Time will tell...
Neighbor

Oakdale, TN

#5 Jan 13, 2011
No Sympathy wrote:
Henry Tapley gets no sympathy from me!!! I know that we all see it in different eyes and have different views and that's lkay. But I am looking at it from a family members view that he set up..I was also a victim !!! He sent a really close family member to prison and I paid the ultimate price..I know it was wrong in what they were all doing while they were dealing drugs and I admitt that. But I was the one who was out here working and trying to come up with money to send my loved one each week. I was the one who traveled hundreds of miles every week for visitation..I was the one who it truely hurt the most..I was the one that it took the toll on !! So if Henry Tapley goes to prison then I feel sorry for his family but he deserves everything they give him !! But that will never happen because they don't send the RATS to prison, they just throw their name out there so the public will think they are in trouble. It's called humoring the public !!! Time will tell...
I'm here to tell them we the public are NOT amused. I'm also paying an ultimate price for a family member that got sucked in by drugs and the crime it creates. While my family member is serving time the ones responsible for dealing the filthy dope that corrupts and destroys our youth is still on the streets to do it again to another decent family.
concerned citizen

Wartburg, TN

#6 Jan 14, 2011
Neighbor needs to work on own family members your family member decided to do the drugs nobody forced them.
Vin Detta Von Gotcha

Oliver Springs, TN

#7 Jan 20, 2011
Concerned citizen ain't got a clue of the real world. And they won't until it hits home. Dealers sure make them available don't they. Why is that? do they just provide an alternative medical venue? Do they call parents when an under aged child who's old enough to drive but not to drink shows up at their door to buy something to get a buzz on? Stores and restaurants are held accountable by law if they sell to a minor, so should drug dealers! Even more so because they do not hold a pharmaceutical license. They don't care that they endanger their kids and family, and they sure aren't going to care about yours. The statement 'nobody forced them' is such a stupid comment. They sure do make it available though.
Vin Detta Von Gotcha

Oliver Springs, TN

#8 Jan 20, 2011
Should read-Stores and restaurants are held accountable by law if they sell alcohol to a minor, so should drug dealers when they sell illegal drugs. Yes it is illegal, no they are not held accountable! Fools say " the drugs weren't forced on them". Stupid.
Watching

Whitley City, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2011
Agree with you vin!
what ya think

Oneida, TN

#10 Jan 21, 2011
lordy , lordy, look at the picture and then you can ,see ,like this you don't want to be ,only 61 and looks like the plate of his food is ,no good role model,only thing present ,eating real good can see it in his waddle. money for bond ,no problem,just don't expect to be late for all will know when you reach the pearly gate
Good Grief

Robbins, TN

#11 Jan 26, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
Neighbor needs to work on own family members your family member decided to do the drugs nobody forced them.
don't read good do you. and didn't see it said the dealers are still out there. that should tell you something about dope dealers. maybe next time it'll be your family they do.
think about this

Hazard, KY

#12 Jan 30, 2011
everyone ishollering herny well yea its bad but think about this randy swain sold to our kids you have him a benefit singing arron anderson pats him on the back strange huh
know what ya mean

Wartburg, TN

#13 Jan 30, 2011
agree with you 100%
me again

Oneida, TN

#14 Jan 30, 2011
think about this wrote:
everyone ishollering herny well yea its bad but think about this randy swain sold to our kids you have him a benefit singing arron anderson pats him on the back strange huh
i can't say i know aaron , but i agree with the fact he needs no back patting, when he gets well he should have to finish his sentence out, he is in my eyes and in GODS'(if all the teachings we have had over the years are right), just as guilty, and deserves no special treatment, and i am glad he is alive for his family. and be sure to know i want the other mentioned here to get no special treatment either
HAAAA

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2011
Does he have a court date.
me toooooo

Oneida, TN

#16 Feb 25, 2011
yes, march 1st 9 am room c, McCreary County court house.
HAAAA

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2011
me toooooo wrote:
yes, march 1st 9 am room c, McCreary County court house.
thank you. I can't wait to see what happens to him.
me toooooo

Oneida, TN

#19 Feb 26, 2011
HAAAA wrote:
<quoted text> thank you. I can't wait to see what happens to him.
probably not much, but at least they got a little money out of him, i certainly don't think he sells for his health, and am sure he gets enough pills for himself, he must have had a horrible, horrible life, to want to sell to other people and have their life turn out as his,i guess that little yellow car cost alot to ride in by himself, but his poor old feet are so swollen they are fighting back for all that weight they have to pack, just remember you can eat good in the neighborhood without taking or selling drugs and you probably won't follow that example of riches and grandeur.
ugh

Oneida, TN

#20 Feb 26, 2011
think about this wrote:
everyone ishollering herny well yea its bad but think about this randy swain sold to our kids you have him a benefit singing arron anderson pats him on the back strange huh
yeah so dont put randys name on this stuff he done his time for what he may have done!
me toooooo

Oneida, TN

#21 Feb 26, 2011
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah so dont put randys name on this stuff he done his time for what he may have done!
yes and from all the injuries ect. i but he can attest to the fact that karma is a b--ch and will bite you in the azz just as soon as you are caught not watching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looky 1 hr Ky girl 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr IND 159,660
Books written about the area 3 hr Book woman 6
Property 4 hr Melinda 1
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) 6 hr Parent 612
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) 12 hr i knowurdad 128
Teacher/instructional assistant dress code? (May '16) Feb 24 Mary 3

Pine Knot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages