Christina Bussell MISSING
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Alisha

Oneida, TN

#49 Feb 10, 2012
someone wrote:
i got told her and some other girl was tied together. and she was dead and cuts all over her but the other girl croed and called for help and she was not doing that good they didnt look for her to make it.Alisha im so sorry bout your sister.
Tied up by who? Where can we look to find her? If you know someone who knows something just find out where she is, we just want to know if we need to keep searching and we will have to until we can find her. Who is the other girl who is not going to make it? Please please help us...just see if you can find out for sure whether or not this is a rumor....Please. We are having such a hard time.. the more time that goes by, the worse we feel.
Alisha

Oneida, TN

#50 Feb 10, 2012
Christina Renee Bussell, last seen walking near the Tn/Ky line on Wed. September 28, 2011. She is 26 yrs old, long brown hair, blue eyes, tattoo on back shoulder blade of butterfly with names of her two kids above and below it. Height is about 5'5" and weight is about 100 lbs when last seen. Please someone give us the info we need, we need to know where she is. Someone knows......someone knows for sure where she is....

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#51 Feb 10, 2012
Are you telling the truth? This should have been all over the news if it is. How sad if you're just spreading a rumor. A lot of people have been praying for this family!!!

Location hidden

#52 Feb 10, 2012
I'm sorry, Alisha. I just now didn't see your post. So your sister HASN'T been found yet? Is this other poster trying to start trouble, or is there truth to this?? I'm so confused now........
Alisha

Oneida, TN

#53 Feb 11, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I'm sorry, Alisha. I just now didn't see your post. So your sister HASN'T been found yet? Is this other poster trying to start trouble, or is there truth to this?? I'm so confused now........
That's okay. There's no truth to it as far as we know, unless this person can tell us more. That is why I was asking so many questions just in case they can tell us more information. Don't know if they just heard a rumor or they know someone who has info.
Christinas Family

Oneida, TN

#54 Feb 11, 2012
We still haven't found her and we will pay someone to tell us where she is or who has done something to her that will lead us to where she is. We will also pay someone if she is alive, to tell us where to find her (we hope and pray that she is alive, by some miracle). But the info you give us has to lead us to her to find her. There is a reward! Put yourself in our shoes and think of this as if it were your family, PLEASE, I beg you.

Location hidden

#55 Feb 11, 2012
Girl, I don't blame you one bit. If it was my sister, I'd be looking for a few people and beating some asses for saying these things when you're trying so hard to find your sister. People can be so full of evil.

But you're right. Somebody knows FULL WELL where she is and they aren't talking. Probably scared to death. I hope their conscience absolutely eats them alive every night when they lay in bed... I am praying that is what is happening, anyway.

This is the most crooked place I've ever seen.. The liars and criminals run this county, 99 percent of it's elected officials and more than half of the law enforcement agencies..
Strange

Whitley City, KY

#56 Feb 12, 2012
My husband came home and told me he heard the same thing at a convenient store. That it was in the newspaper and it was a guy in Winfield and he cut her and another girl into pieces. Even bein a rumor it's not somethin anyone wants to hear. I argued with him for a while, telling him there was no truth to it. I figured when people started talkin bout the Tony guy and him goin to jail over a domestic call, this rumor got started somewhere down the line. Prayers goin out
Still Caring in WV

Elkins, WV

#57 Feb 26, 2012
Bump this back up. Please someone see her and call.
Concerned PI

Portland, OR

#58 May 18, 2012
The case of Christina Bussell will be featured on WLEX Channel 18's "Missing" this Sunday at 5 a.m. Bussell was last seen near the Kentucky-Tennessee line on Sept. 28, 2011.

https://www.facebook.com/mccrearycountyrecord

Sending Thoughts & Prayers to Christina & her amily.
lynn

Whitley City, KY

#59 May 23, 2012
to post someone... if you was told that why dont you tell tghe law or the family who told you that. my paryers are still with the family
commenters

Knoxville, TN

#60 Feb 3, 2017
Best wishes for her family. I hope they find her.

http://wate.com/2017/02/03/private-investigat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,786
Why Cheat On Your Spouse?? 6 hr Your co worker 1
News Police investigating triple homicide in Whitley... 7 hr Kathy knows 62
News 18 Arrested In Whitley County Drug Round Up (Apr '14) 9 hr CSS 37
Jenny Bryant's tig ol bitties 9 hr Nick 6
wreck 14 hr woman 1
Any updates on deep branch road murders? 19 hr Nick 4

Pine Knot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages