Christina Bussell MISSING

Posted in the Pine Knot Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Alisha

Oneida, TN

#1 Oct 10, 2011
My sister is missing!! Was last seen walking near the Tn/Ky state line Wed. Sep. 28th. Some people will say she is into bad stuff and has problems, and yes she does, but she is a human being and she is someones mother, daughter, niece, sister, aunt....She is loved very much and we are going crazy trying to find her. Just think really hard if it was your family member, what would you do? Please give us some info as to her whereabouts so we can have some peace of mind. Or call the local police if you know something. Any info is appreciated greatly!
She has long brown hair, she is skinny and has blue eyes. Please call with info!!!!
Picture

Tazewell, TN

#2 Oct 10, 2011
You need to post a pic of her if you have one. People in the area are likely to spot her.
Christina Bussell Missing

Oneida, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2011
Flyers with pictures r posted almost n every business . Im told her picture will b on TV news today . tuesday !
My Opinion

Oneida, TN

#4 Oct 17, 2011
http://www.wbir.com/news/article/187754/2/Sco... Here is here pic. I pray that they find her soon.
jessica

Detroit, MI

#5 Oct 18, 2011
Christina is my cousin who i havent seen in a very long long time. I heard through family whats happened. I will keep Christina in my prays and hope that she gets home safe. Try to have faith even though I know at this time it is really hard. Hopefully real soon someone will come forward or something will lead you to her. You all are in may prayers.
Confused

Paintsville, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2011
Is this the same girl that was missing from Claiborne Co. Tennessee?
Her Sister Alisha

Oneida, TN

#7 Oct 19, 2011
Confused wrote:
Is this the same girl that was missing from Claiborne Co. Tennessee?
She is from the Oneida-Winfield Tn and the McCreary Co. Ky area, but has been reported missing on a nationwide registry. If anyone has any info contact 911 or police department.
wondering

Whitley City, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2011
Has anyone heard from this young lady or of her whereabouts?
slim

Huntsville, TN

#10 Oct 21, 2011
if anyone knows anything they need to tell it ,
just put yourself in her familys position! if you know anything ,just call the sheriffs dept. her
family needs all the help they can get. someone
has bound to know something!!
Renae

Lewisburg, PA

#13 Oct 23, 2011
This is Christina's stepmom. I am begging you please if you know where she is or what may have happened to her to please let us know somehow. Call Scott County Police Dept. or Kentucky State Police. You can do it anonymous. Imagine if it were your child you wouldn't see the bad things they have done but the the child that needs you. Please, I know that someone out there knows where she is or what has happened to her. Please don't be afraid of what you may have heard some of the low life losers in her life may be capable of. I hardly think they are going to do anything as it appears they seem to be in hiding themselves. Thank You and God bless everyone who is helping! We need to find her!
Just a Thought

Oneida, TN

#14 Oct 26, 2011
Your story is so heart breaking. I wish I knew her or crowd she ran with. I used to run with rough crowd years ago. I would not know where to start asking myself. I got a few ideas I hope might help. Sometimes an out sider may give a different view.

I can tell you that someone knows somthing. Her friends may not say but I'm sure her friends are telling rumors to their family members.

1. Find a family member of a friend that is not as deep into what ever she was.

2. Not sure how this works but you can join topix and when you post there is a little email sign that can be clicked on to contact you with email. It is easier for tips an keep identy hidden for tipster.

3.This one could go either way but when all else fails you might try getting a conversation on here about some of rumors. Sometimes there may be some one that will input a small piece of info to add to what u know, help you rule something out or put you on a new lead.

Saying prayers. Years ago she could have been me. Thank God I changed my life around. My heart breaks for all of you.
kaycee

Lewisburg, PA

#15 Oct 26, 2011
if you know anything please let us know. thank you
Alisha

Wartburg, TN

#16 Oct 28, 2011
Just a Thought wrote:
Your story is so heart breaking. I wish I knew her or crowd she ran with. I used to run with rough crowd years ago. I would not know where to start asking myself. I got a few ideas I hope might help. Sometimes an out sider may give a different view.
I can tell you that someone knows somthing. Her friends may not say but I'm sure her friends are telling rumors to their family members.
1. Find a family member of a friend that is not as deep into what ever she was.
2. Not sure how this works but you can join topix and when you post there is a little email sign that can be clicked on to contact you with email. It is easier for tips an keep identy hidden for tipster.
3.This one could go either way but when all else fails you might try getting a conversation on here about some of rumors. Sometimes there may be some one that will input a small piece of info to add to what u know, help you rule something out or put you on a new lead.
Saying prayers. Years ago she could have been me. Thank God I changed my life around. My heart breaks for all of you.
Thank you so much. We have tried all of this and we have done everything you can think of. We work on it day and night and we have leads but they all lead to nothing. We will keep searching. God bless you!
Wow

Wartburg, TN

#18 Oct 28, 2011
I know the family is hurting bad and needs to know something. I have been trying to keep in touch to see what is going on and I just keep hearing rumors...we need some solid info....
Alisha

Oneida, TN

#21 Nov 2, 2011
Candlelight Vigil for Christina Saturday November 5th at 7 pm in Winfield Park in Tn. Please join us! You may bring a candle if you like, but we will also buy candles to give out. Thank you and God Bless!
Wondering

Whitley City, KY

#22 Nov 3, 2011
Has the family found this lady yet? or Where she is? It's awful that no one is giving information "well I should say enough info" so this family can be at ease. I haven't heard anything else on the news or in the newspapers either. Its a shame that the officials can't help this family more than what they are. They could do more if they wanted.

I hope you find her soon and safe. God bless you all.
Curious

Oneida, TN

#24 Nov 20, 2011
I seen it in the paper again. Is there any new news?
Alisha

Pine Knot, KY

#25 Nov 20, 2011
Curious wrote:
I seen it in the paper again. Is there any new news?
No news. We are still searching for her. I am so sickened by people doing things and not having a conscious or knowing about it and not having one because how could someone live with that on their shoulders? What if it was their mother, daughter or sister? Her little girl is asking if her mommy is dead and her boy is wanting to know why he can't go see his mommy! Someone needs to at least give us a hint as to where else we can look. Please! Do the right thing here and put our minds at ease to have SOME peace. God bless those who are asking about her and praying. Thank you
Still wonder

Whitley City, KY

#26 Nov 24, 2011
Alisha I know alot of people would disagree with me sayin this but sometimes u gotta do things u normally wouldn't under certain circumstances. I would do the same if I was in your situation, anyway why don't you consider goin to a psychic. Even if all u get is a little piece of information, it's worth it, in my opinion anyway. Of course ppl would disagree n say leave it in Gods hands but after searching n looking for information this long it's the easiest way
preying for the family

Oakdale, TN

#27 Dec 16, 2011
I am preying your family finds something out about her i had a family member to come up missing we found his body 2 months later it was not a good ending i hope and prey your ending will not be like my familys was god bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min Anon 148,101
Rednecks and Hillbillies 3 hr Jack 5
Ssi fraud 4 hr Jack 1
Save a lot 5 hr Sue ann 1
single women (Jun '14) 5 hr toby 27
eddie's Thu dude 4
Last Post Wins (May '09) Wed EvenBetter 10,631
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages