I hate religion.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brian Galimore

Helenwood, TN

#25 Jun 1, 2012
wwjd wrote:
Dude you are not a bad person because you dont go to church. What makes you a bad person is bashing on my father and denying him his glory. You could be the nicest person on earth and do all the good works you wanna but none of that can ever get you to heaven,you must be saved. The problem is people like you. Don't get on a web site like this and boo who about how people are religous and your not, quiet frankly sounds to be like you just wanna talk bad about religion thinking you are doing something big. Well news flash your not and one day here on earth or after death when you are bowed before my Heavenly Father you will be so ashamed of this. My only prayer for your sake is that you realize it in this life before its too late.


I'm not denying him his glory, if you want to believe, good for you, this post wasn't even for you to post on. But you saw "I hate religion" and couldn't stop yourself from posting. I have no problem with people choosing to believe. I have a problem with close minded people who think their way is the only way. News flash, it takes different strokes to move the world. No, actually I didn't think I was doing anything big. This is topix for crying out loud. I chose to post my opinion towards people like you who choose to judge me. At least I have the guts to post my real name with my beliefs. I didn't force you to click this forum and post. That was completely your choice. You chose to read it and bash me for it. So who is the bad person in this really? I didn't go out of my way to try to get you to believe the way I do, but you sure did. Practice what you preach my friend. Leave the judging to your God.
Brian Galimore

Helenwood, TN

#26 Jun 1, 2012
wwjd wrote:
Dude you are not a bad person because you dont go to church. What makes you a bad person is bashing on my father and denying him his glory. You could be the nicest person on earth and do all the good works you wanna but none of that can ever get you to heaven,you must be saved. The problem is people like you. Don't get on a web site like this and boo who about how people are religous and your not, quiet frankly sounds to be like you just wanna talk bad about religion thinking you are doing something big. Well news flash your not and one day here on earth or after death when you are bowed before my Heavenly Father you will be so ashamed of this. My only prayer for your sake is that you realize it in this life before its too late.
And on another note, if I bow before your heavenly father, I will feel no shame because if he exists and truly loves me unconditionally, he's not going to punish me for choosing not to believe in something that humans have chose to corrupt. Unconditional love means he will love me no matter what and if he doesn't, I don't really wanna be in his presence anyway. If you are/were/will be a parent, would you ever send your child to a place like hell? Even if they killed someone? No, because it's your child and you love it unconditionally. If you don't, then you don't deserve to have said child. Truth of the matter is, I'm blessed in life by a loving family, I don't need gods blessing. I'm completely fine without it. He's done nothing for me (if he exists) to even make me want him in my life. If he really cares about me believing in him so much, why not just present himself to me so I know for sure that he exists? Why all the smoke and mirrors? But it doesn't matter. You should try to be more Christlike before you preach at me. Judgemental asshole.
Shane Strunk

Whitley City, KY

#27 Jun 4, 2012
Im completely on ur side Brian. Why all the smoke and mirrors. I have not always done the right things in and with my life but if there was a God wouldnt he have steered me towards doing the right thing or making the right choices? I think life is what you make of it. You work for what you get and you get what you work for. In my eyes and life, all "God " has ever done was take from me even when i did believe and was in church and "saved". But when i looked around and everything I tried to do good backfired in my face and the most important things in my life began to be taken from me, I said why? I had never asked for anything from "God" but when I did ask for something simple as in 2 minutes to tell my dad what he meant to me when he had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital, I didnt get what i asked for. If there is a "God" then why didnt or couldnt he give me the one thing I had ever asked for??? "God" is supposed to be fair and just... What was fair or just about that?? So why waste my time and thoughts on someone or something that has never done anything but take from me and make my life on this planet worse? I see no need in it. I think were born, we live, and we die. I mean what about animals and insects, do they go to "Heaven" or "Hell"? Their able to think, know right from wrong, and chose what they dod and dont do. I could go on n on but its meaningless to me. And to all u preachers and haters, Ive known Brian since he was a lil kid and he was raised good, was free to think or believe what he wanted, and has always been a good kid, teen, and now an intelligent adult. I respect him for having his own opinions and thoughts and expressing them to whoever wants to read or comment on them. But im with ya Brian. Why waste our time and energy hoping someone will answer a prayer we throw out there when its falling on deaf ears and what will be, will be. Nothing we say or do is going to change the course of our lives or anyone elses except for ourselves doing something about it. All we can do is rely on one another and hope all goes well in the process. Good post Brian! I never get on here to comment, only look at others making fools of them selves. Glad i seen and was able to throw my 2 cents in on this post. Good luck to you Brian in all you do in your life and if I can ever help you, I will do all I can to do it. Tell your mom I said "Hi" and your dad that "Me and him need go fishing in the boat one these days soon". I still live where I used to and would love to see youns and catch up on past few years.
Belief

Whitley City, KY

#28 Jul 14, 2012
I do believe you have to believe that Jesus
died on the dross and rose again,so they would could be forgiven for our short-comes and failings.We must ask him to come into our hearts and forgive us and help us to live a life in the way his word says (Bible). No religion is perfect or right for everyone,your beliefs must come from the heart and you must believe you are doing /living your life according to Gods will. Of course this is my own way of thinking. I think God is awesome and thank him for his mercy,grace and every breath I take. God is a healer,and he answers prayers.He is the same yesterday,today and forever.
Brian Galimore

Wartburg, TN

#29 Jul 20, 2012
@ Shane. I just hate that people choose to try to tell me how to live my life. I'm a rational person who believes in facts and experience and honestly there's more evidence of God not existing than evidence of his glory. Religion is based in personal relationships with beings no one else can hear speak to you. I had that when I was little and I called it my imaginary friend. People need God to justify the bad things they do in life because it's easier to ask forgiveness from someone who they just believe is there as opposed to their peers who are right in front of them. Forgiveness is probably the most naive and hypocritical concept that exists. Everyone screws up, most of us pretty often, so to expect someone to apologize for being human is rediculous. I don't expect, nor accept apologies.
Truth

London, KY

#31 Jan 15, 2013
Wondering how you've been Brian since you have denied God? How has life been without Him? I bet it has been hell for ya over the last several months! If you would tell the truth that is! If you want things to be better in your life then repent and ask for His forgiveness, confess that He sent His only son Jesus Christ to die on the cross or our sins and rose again, you will see mighty n great changes in your life :) that's a promise my friend! I tellya its hell without him!
fishing man

Whitley City, KY

#32 Jan 26, 2013
all because you don't think God is real don't mean he isn't real, go out in the road and because you think a truck wont hit you don't mean it won't
Sinner saved by the blood

Morehead, KY

#33 Feb 10, 2013
That being said, God doesn't believe in atheists and neither do intelligent people. He said in His Word that there is no one who is unaware of His existence. He has placed within each person an intuition so that they KNOW that. There has never been found in the darkest jungle of Africa, the Amazon, or any other place on earth the smallest tribe or clan that was not aware of the existence of God.
The problem with the atheist, or I should say wannabe atheist, is that they do not like what they know about God. Namely, that He is just and holy and being holy, He cannot allow sin to go unpunished. If God would allow sin to remain unpunished He would no longer be holy and therefore would no longer be God. That intuition continually inhibits the joy of the atheist wannabe in fully enjoying his depravity and therefore he sets about to convince himself that there is no God. That is why he has such a loud, vulgar mouth; he believes that if he could but convince some other person that there was no God he could somehow convince himself there is no just and holy God. Nothing encourages a coward like the booming of his own gun into the darkness but as we see below; they are without excuse.
Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV
Brian Galimore wrote:
Mainly religious people. Just because you believe the way you do, doesn't make it the right choice. Leave people alone and stop trying to convert them to believe the way you do. Religion is for people who are too stupid to see whats right in front of them. You are so scared of death that you have to believe a fairytale just to feel comfort through life. Thats fine with me, but leave me out of it. No I'm not going to Hell, no I wont burn for eternity. So before you start judging, go crawl in a corner and die. I really cant stand how everything in society is controlled by religion. And I love hearing people say "Oh well their religion isn't impacting you directly so why be upset?" because the truth is, IT DOES influence my life directly. Religion influences EVERY decision made by our government, every law that our government makes, and every decision of who to put into power. You people think that to have morals, you must believe a certain thing. I guarantee you that I'm the nicest and most moralized person you'll ever meet in your life and I dont believe it. So instead of labeling me a bad person because I dont go to church, how about looking at what truly matters, such as how I treat people and how I'd give my last dollar so someone else could eat.
Brian Galimore

Robbins, TN

#34 Jun 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
Wondering how you've been Brian since you have denied God? How has life been without Him? I bet it has been hell for ya over the last several months! If you would tell the truth that is! If you want things to be better in your life then repent and ask for His forgiveness, confess that He sent His only son Jesus Christ to die on the cross or our sins and rose again, you will see mighty n great changes in your life :) that's a promise my friend! I tellya its hell without him!
Lmfao. My life hasn't changed at all since I lost faith. Im more intelligent and way happier since I've stopped believing a fairy tale and started living in the real world. Nuff said.

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#36 Sep 3, 2013
Sinner saved by the blood wrote:
He has placed within each person an intuition so that they KNOW that. <quoted text>
It's called "the god gene", you can google it and read about it if you like. Humans are the only creature that has it.

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#37 Sep 3, 2013
I will post the link below for those who wish to read more about this.

Geneticist claims to have found ‘God gene’ in humans

"LONDON — An American molecular geneticist has concluded after comparing more than 2,000 DNA samples that a person’s capacity to believe in God is linked to brain chemicals.

“Religious believers can point to the existence of God genes as one more sign of the Creator’s ingenuity — a clever way to help humans acknowledge and embrace a divine presence,” he said."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Brian Galimore

Deer Lodge, TN

#38 Sep 8, 2013
Bull Durham wrote:
I will post the link below for those who wish to read more about this.
Geneticist claims to have found ‘God gene’ in humans
"LONDON — An American molecular geneticist has concluded after comparing more than 2,000 DNA samples that a person’s capacity to believe in God is linked to brain chemicals.
“Religious believers can point to the existence of God genes as one more sign of the Creator’s ingenuity — a clever way to help humans acknowledge and embrace a divine presence,” he said."
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
I think you need to research alittle more. "The God Gene" is just the name. It's not proof of god. And I want to be clear about something, even if your god exists, I want nothing to do with your hatred filled and judgemental religion. But I'm 100% confident that your god doesn't exist anyway so

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#39 Sep 8, 2013
Brian Galimore wrote:
<quoted text> I think you need to research alittle more. "The God Gene" is just the name. It's not proof of god. And I want to be clear about something, even if your god exists, I want nothing to do with your hatred filled and judgemental religion. But I'm 100% confident that your god doesn't exist anyway so
I never said it was proof of God but parts of the article may be taken that way. Its just odd that the only creatures on the earth with that particular gene are human. No other animal has that gene and if you think about it, animals don't need to have the capacity to believe in a higher power.

Now about your statement where you said, "I want nothing to do with your hatred filled and judgemental religion".

And then you post this,

"Religion is for people who are too stupid to see whats right in front of them".

That was a hateful thing to say so you are guilty of pandering hatred which is something you say you want "nothing to do with". That is what will usually get you called a hypocrite, I'm sure you see where that puts you, in the same boat as the hateful person who goes to church, no better, no worse.

I will admit that there are many hypocrites like you in churches all over but that doesn't make you right or justified in your hate filled, hypocritical posts.

I can get along with anyone up to the point that they call me names or belittle me and my beliefs. After they do that, I pretty much ignore them.
Non religious Just Saved

Sunbright, TN

#41 Sep 28, 2013
Brian Galimore wrote:
Mainly religious people. Just because you believe the way you do, doesn't make it the right choice. Leave people alone and stop trying to convert them to believe the way you do. Religion is for people who are too stupid to see whats right in front of them. You are so scared of death that you have to believe a fairytale just to feel comfort through life. Thats fine with me, but leave me out of it. No I'm not going to Hell, no I wont burn for eternity. So before you start judging, go crawl in a corner and die. I really cant stand how everything in society is controlled by religion. And I love hearing people say "Oh well their religion isn't impacting you directly so why be upset?" because the truth is, IT DOES influence my life directly. Religion influences EVERY decision made by our government, every law that our government makes, and every decision of who to put into power. You people think that to have morals, you must believe a certain thing. I guarantee you that I'm the nicest and most moralized person you'll ever meet in your life and I dont believe it. So instead of labeling me a bad person because I dont go to church, how about looking at what truly matters, such as how I treat people and how I'd give my last dollar so someone else could eat.
...I don't like religion either...there are so many man made rules one has to follow to be accepted! But I do love Salvation, which is the forgiveness of sins and a commitment of one's heart to follow Christ! And once we receive Salvation we must share it! I don't fear death, I used to fear Hell! Now I don't...and only FOOL would not fear Hell...thank you God for your salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Knot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 161,079
Women in Slacks at Church (Apr '09) 5 hr Child of God 114
Walmart loss prevention 12 hr Incognito 1
Dewey Mason 13 hr Mollie 1
where's all the whorrs at in this town 17 hr Bahah 18
Why they still selling Obama phones? 22 hr kellogg 27
williamsburg auction center 23 hr bill 2

Pine Knot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Knot Mortgages