T-REX

Chico, CA

#8132 Apr 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. I wonder how anyone knew what Juror 5 said, particularly the defense. Who told them? Another juror? The defense shouldn't be speaking to any of them.

Interesting point AN,your right if somebody else told the defense,then that person is either working for the defense or communicating with the defense.
Now if another juror sent a note to the judge,thats a different matter all together.
But if that complaint was sent directly to the defense,it should be investigated.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#8133 Apr 6, 2013
OF topic here::

This N.Korea thing is starting to get scary.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#8134 Apr 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point AN,your right if somebody else told the defense,then that person is either working for the defense or communicating with the defense.
Now if another juror sent a note to the judge,thats a different matter all together.
But if that complaint was sent directly to the defense,it should be investigated.
This juror wasn't on the side of the defense and the defense was probably happy to have her kicked off the jury. The defense and Jodi, are probably thinking this makes Jodi's chance for a lesser sentence, perhaps better. With the smiles are saw on Jodi and JW the other day, they seem to be feeling more confident these days. Maybe it's Alyce Laviolette who is also helping them feel hopeful.
AN other

United States

#8135 Apr 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember at the start of this trial JW had this kind of cup container with many different colored pens, I don't see it anymore.
Here's another weird claim. Jodi alleges that Travis tore pages put of Jodi's journals, right? But now they are reading from those pages. So did Travis tear out those pages and then just hand them over to Jodi? And she saved them? I'd like to see if the edges those pages line up with the year in the journal.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#8136 Apr 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
This juror wasn't on the side of the defense and the defense was probably happy to have her kicked off the jury. The defense and Jodi, are probably thinking this makes Jodi's chance for a lesser sentence, perhaps better. With the smiles are saw on Jodi and JW the other day, they seem to be feeling more confident these days. Maybe it's Alyce Laviolette who is also helping them feel hopeful.
I saw that also, but if the 30 minutes by JM is any indication of what will take place come Monday,watch those grin's go to frown's real quick. Jm did his homework,he will discredit this witness so bad she will go home with her head hanging down and what's left of her azz in her hand's.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#8137 Apr 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another weird claim. Jodi alleges that Travis tore pages put of Jodi's journals, right? But now they are reading from those pages. So did Travis tear out those pages and then just hand them over to Jodi? And she saved them? I'd like to see if the edges those pages line up with the year in the journal.
Another great point AN, AL said she was making her assumption about Travis from what he wrote in his journal the other day.
If she did where did that journal come from,I thought it disapeared.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#8138 Apr 6, 2013
I'm a little out of the loop here, does anyone know what this is all about? Just saw it on FB......

DR PHIL AND JODI ARIAS SCOOP

Dr Phil Production Company is paying for #JodiArias family living expenses - hotel, food and travel for the last 94 days in AZ.

Sandra Arias paid for daily notes she writes while trial testimony takes place.

Dr Phil paid license fee for photos and video of Arias Family.

Dr. Phil producer visited Jodi 2 times in jail so far per jailhouse visitor log.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#8139 Apr 6, 2013
I understand that talk shows need ratings but I do wish they would keep their noses, cameras, and butts out of a trial until it is over.
Dr. Phil's show should butt out for now.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#8141 Apr 6, 2013
As for visitors... she should be glad she isn't in jail in Memphis..
Not just ANYONE can visit an inmate waiting trial in jail and when convicted it takes a lot to get on a visitors list in prison..
which I think it SHOULD be!!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#8142 Apr 6, 2013
Sandy Arias and Cindy Anthony=====Twins
T-REX

Chico, CA

#8143 Apr 6, 2013
Angel wrote:
I understand that talk shows need ratings but I do wish they would keep their noses, cameras, and butts out of a trial until it is over.
Dr. Phil's show should butt out for now.
I agree,I would bet he has AL on tap also.
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

#8144 Apr 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember at the start of this trial JW had this kind of cup container with many different colored pens, I don't see it anymore.
Regarding the pens:
After cogitating muchly I have made a positive premise and reached a positive conclusion that Jodi is hoping that if she looks like the Orlando Kid Killer she too will be acquitted and needs the pens for ..

1. To have Mr. Al draw a Bella Vita Tat on her shoulder

2. Use several of the black pens to draw big black blobs over her body

3. Use a red pen to inject her lower lip to acquire the 'pouty' look sported by the 'Kid Killer'
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

#8145 Apr 6, 2013
STM wrote:
I'm a little out of the loop here, does anyone know what this is all about? Just saw it on FB......
DR PHIL AND JODI ARIAS SCOOP
Dr Phil Production Company is paying for #JodiArias family living expenses - hotel, food and travel for the last 94 days in AZ.
Sandra Arias paid for daily notes she writes while trial testimony takes place.
Dr Phil paid license fee for photos and video of Arias Family.
Dr. Phil producer visited Jodi 2 times in jail so far per jailhouse visitor log.
I am sure Billiard Ball Head has already worked out a deal with this attention wanna be rich character.

Jodi Arias Dismissed Juror # 5,I Didnt Do Anything Wrong

Posted on Apr 6, 2013 @ 9:26AM | By Radar Staff

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/jod...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#8146 Apr 6, 2013
North Korea warned on Friday it could not guarantee the safety of diplomats after next Wednesday and asked embassies to consider moving staff out of the country, European diplomats said, amid high tension on the Korean peninsula.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#8147 Apr 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
North Korea warned on Friday it could not guarantee the safety of diplomats after next Wednesday and asked embassies to consider moving staff out of the country, European diplomats said, amid high tension on the Korean peninsula.
With the possiblity of a war looming, this trial seems minute in comparison... but still so important to the justice system and Travis' family.
Praying that things settle down over there and soon.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#8148 Apr 6, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
With the possiblity of a war looming, this trial seems minute in comparison... but still so important to the justice system and Travis' family.
Praying that things settle down over there and soon.
What scares me is that Kim gave his military complete authority to do what they want.
AN other

United States

#8149 Apr 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Another great point AN, AL said she was making her assumption about Travis from what he wrote in his journal the other day.
If she did where did that journal come from,I thought it disapeared.
I've been trying to find info about Travis' book and journal. I think it was Mimi who said his book was missing. I also think Jodi prided herself on "editing" Travis' book. I think she inferred that Travis owed her for reviewing it.

BTW- Mimi knew a lot about Travis. She knew all about Jodi slashing Lisa's tires, about Lisa breaking up with Travis because Jodi was so creepy, about Jodi sneaking in through the doggy door, about Travis' books and journals. I think Travis and Mimi were much closer than she could admit until the verdict is in.

We know Jodi was willing to use a gun for "protection" AFTER she murdered Travis. Mimi could've been her next victim. Maybe saying they were just friends was to throw Jodi off the scent.

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#8150 Apr 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
What scares me is that Kim gave his military complete authority to do what they want.
What scares me is that Kim, period. How does he come to the conclusion that the US is somehow responsible for his lunacy towards SK?
China would need to lend Canada the money to go to war against Korea (and probably China) if Kim loses his rag. We're a little short in the military funds account right now what with buying those useless stealth planes.

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#8151 Apr 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been trying to find info about Travis' book and journal. I think it was Mimi who said his book was missing. I also think Jodi prided herself on "editing" Travis' book. I think she inferred that Travis owed her for reviewing it.
BTW- Mimi knew a lot about Travis. She knew all about Jodi slashing Lisa's tires, about Lisa breaking up with Travis because Jodi was so creepy, about Jodi sneaking in through the doggy door, about Travis' books and journals. I think Travis and Mimi were much closer than she could admit until the verdict is in.
We know Jodi was willing to use a gun for "protection" AFTER she murdered Travis. Mimi could've been her next victim. Maybe saying they were just friends was to throw Jodi off the scent.
She certainly "upcalibered" from a .25. Maybe she was unhappy with it's performance? Knowing there were people like her in the world well, what's a girl to do?
I don't know if she ever planned to shoot Travis. That action is mysterious in concert with what she's claiming happened, we know that. She wanted his death to be up close and personal. Knives are good for that. She shot him after he was dead. I doubt she was setting up the two invader defense by shooting him as that was lie #2 conjured up while in jail. She was working on lie #1 "I wasn't there" premise at that point. If she brought more than 1 bullet, which is what is speculated, then she likely was going to shoot any pesky unexpected witnesses should there be any. She was taking a huge chance that Travis would be alone.
AN other

United States

#8152 Apr 6, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
She certainly "upcalibered" from a .25. Maybe she was unhappy with it's performance? Knowing there were people like her in the world well, what's a girl to do?
I don't know if she ever planned to shoot Travis. That action is mysterious in concert with what she's claiming happened, we know that. She wanted his death to be up close and personal. Knives are good for that. She shot him after he was dead. I doubt she was setting up the two invader defense by shooting him as that was lie #2 conjured up while in jail. She was working on lie #1 "I wasn't there" premise at that point. If she brought more than 1 bullet, which is what is speculated, then she likely was going to shoot any pesky unexpected witnesses should there be any. She was taking a huge chance that Travis would be alone.
I hope that there are parents of troubled offspring that are learning from cindy A. and sandy A. and the school and theater shooters' parents. All these parents recognized that there was something wrong with their kids but took no action. I am sure it's difficult to imagine that any were capable of murder and the real signs of mental illness show up after they reach adulthood.

I truly believe one of the first warning signs is dropping out of high school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 59 min shinningelectr0n 1,127,285
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,771
'Mammograms hurt' column draws ire -- OrlandoSe... (Aug '07) 5 hr No more ouches 181
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 13 hr honeymylove 4,182
last post wins! (Jul '11) 13 hr honeymylove 5,285
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 hr Murph 70,504
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 15 hr Peter Vayeos Boy ... 11,956
Pine Hills Dating
Find my Match

Pine Hills Jobs

Pine Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pine Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pine Hills

Personal Finance