Truck crash kills one

Full story: Centre Daily Times

PINE GROVE MILLS -- A wayward truck crashed into Kline's Garage at the base of Pine Grove Mountain on Wednesday, killing a man inside the fourth-generation family business.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2006
County native

Bellefonte, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2006

If a family in Centre Hall could cause trucks to cease using the Centre Hall mountain road, why couldn't an entire town do the same for Pine Grove Mills?
Shelby Kline

Lock Haven, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2006

my name is shelby kline, i am the daughter of Mark Kline, who's garage was destroyed....
My town is still furious about this.
Theres more than just one accident every month, but its never talked about on the news or in the news paper. penDOT obviously doesnt want people to know about these accidents because otherwise, no one would use the highway of death.
Evereyone's lost track of how many wrecks thereve been, and they'll keep coming untill someone does something about it.
if they never solve this problem..by the time we rebuild the garage, what if my dad isnt so lucky? and what if we loose another good friend?
-Shelby Kline
if you need to write me back
sfk11@scasd.org

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pine Grove Mills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pine Grove Mills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••