Black woman dateing white men

Black woman dateing white men

Posted in the Pine Grove Forum

Since: Jan 10

AOL

#1 Jan 1, 2010
Are black woman scared to approch a white man to show intrest in seeing him or is it that the white guy is scared to approch the black girl? Could it be that this is a small town and they are worried about what people may say or do? Is there black woman out here that would want a relationship with a white guy? If there is, why are you affraid to say it?
IreggiN ouY kcuF

Hammond, LA

#2 Mar 20, 2010
WHAT WHITEPERSON MALE OR FEMALE WOULD WANT TO SCREW A NASTY GREASY MONKEY IN THE FIRST PLACE????? TRASH!!!!!!!!--PURE TRASH!!!!!
anngrann

Franklinton, LA

#3 Mar 23, 2010
I am white and I have seen some pretty nasty, greasy, self-centered, rude, and trashy white men. I do not mix date. I do think everyone should stay in their race. But you have no right to say that about anyone, Who made you so perfect?
john

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2011
thier is nothing wrong with it. black girls are beautiful to. personality ,hygiene & grammar are personal traits not racail. so other than that its just newish compared to black men white women & probably are afraid of ignorant family and freinds makeing them feel uncomfortable. in europe it has long been exceptable bigger issues to worry about i personaly think it is fine i would date black women
its 2012 getover

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Jun 18, 2012
anngrann wrote:
I am white and I have seen some pretty nasty, greasy, self-centered, rude, and trashy white men. I do not mix date. I do think everyone should stay in their race. But you have no right to say that about anyone, Who made you so perfect?
whites are trashy nasty too
Kay

Franklinton, LA

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Their is nasty people in all races. Im black I personally think we should date our own race. But I dont critize people who date outside their race. I had a job after the storm that allowed me to visit with people of all walks of life. It amazed me how whites, blacks, rich and poor all can equally be filthy. I still cant believe some of the the things I see and heard.
who cares

San Jose, CA

#7 Jun 19, 2012
WHO CARES
we are all the same

San Jose, CA

#8 Jun 20, 2012
I am white and have a Filipino husband. We have been together for 7 years and could give a shit less whether our skin color is different. It seems that OTHER PEOPLE care more than we do. We get a lot of "disapproving looks" from many white people. I have a daughter with another man whom is white and so my daughter is SUPER white so when my husband takes her to the store or wherever, he gets looks like he kidnapped her. I live in a VERY white town and state. It used to bother me, the "looks". But now I could give a crap less. We are perfect for each other and I will be with him for the rest of my life. People need to get over the race thing because in several years down the road, everyone will be the same color. My eyes, they are color blind so it has no effect on me now. I know this isn't about black and white but it seems this thread started talking about race in general so I thought I'd share. If you love someone, it doesn't matter what race or color they are. We are all the same inside and that's all that matters. IMO: All Gods children are the same.:)
Jezebel

Franklinton, LA

#9 Jul 26, 2012
Racism is the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a personís social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics. Racial separatism is the belief, most of the time based on racism, that different races should remain segregated and apart from one another.
Racism has existed throughout human history. It may be defined as the hatred of one person by another - or the belief that another person is less than human - because of skin color, language, customs, place of birth or any factor that supposedly reveals the basic nature of that person. It has influenced wars, slavery, the formation of nations, and legal codes.One important feature of racism, especially toward Blacks and immigrant groups, is clear in attitudes regarding slaves and slavery. Jews are usually seen by anti-Semites as subhuman but also superhuman: devilishly cunning, skilled, and powerful. Blacks and others are seen by racists as merely subhuman, more like beasts than men. If the focus of anti-Semitism is evil, the focus of racism is inferiority - directed toward those who have sometimes been considered to lack even the ability to be evil (though in the 20th century, especially, victims of racism are often considered morally degraded).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Feliciana Parish Port Commission May 26 ISEEBOTHSIDES 10
Emmit Cazes is gay!? May 20 Backatschool 10
Kids behavior in school May 17 Stay-c 2
Lesley Vullo (Dec '13) Apr '15 lesley 2
Sherri Richardson MacNeil Mar '15 WeKnow 1
Steven Sparks? Mar '15 NMG 1
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) Feb '15 Digger 190
More from around the web

Pine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE