CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#412377 May 14, 2012
General 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lawd Tard,
Jess wan't the only one Sluts humped, Gawd she humped half the male /female population of Orlando, give it a rest - have Stalker find out the RL names and locations of all the others and start getting into a feverish deranged state about those Black Blob lovers for a change.
SERIOUSLY!
The sl*t didn't even know who the father of her child was.

how many dudes did she do that week where she couldn't pin it down?
swagger mcswag

Huntington, IN

#412378 May 14, 2012
Little Beaver wrote:
<quoted text> A well traveled troll. Can't remember all the stuff I read. JohninFlorida had a bunch of info on that poster.
that's because johninflorida is a felon hacker -- and now you're guilty by association. dumbass.
Riverside, CA

#412379 May 14, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I read a little bit about the guy. I didn't know he was dead. What I read wasn't about his death. I didn't know who he was until Days posted about him.
but not knowing who he was or anything about him sure didn't stop you from agreeing with Days said about him , and posting your two cent, saying he needs locked up - Your reading skills and knowledge of whats going on in the world sucks, "poe15 2012"

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#412380 May 14, 2012
You can report the pop-up as a bug in the feedback down at the bottom of the page.

Not sure if they will do anything about it.

General 4

“ BUY MY BOOK 5 for $1.00”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#412381 May 14, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>That's Joy Wray, lol
Hokay, thats good news... Change that to she got a face like an arse that's been sat on by Blobs in the dugouts.

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#412382 May 14, 2012
swagger mcswag wrote:
<quoted text>
and still couldn't get rid of jesse grund.
he stayed in the picture right up to the end.
smh
Casey must've found his weiner memorable and wanted to keep it available for those "special times"

General 4

Location hidden

#412383 May 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
SERIOUSLY!
She was obviously too busy pinning them down to keep count.
Obviously sexual assault by her each and every occasion.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#412384 May 14, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
That pop up is annoying as hell...
Yep it's very persistent ..LOL

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#412385 May 14, 2012
swagger mcswag wrote:
<quoted text>
that's because johninflorida is a felon hacker -- and now you're guilty by association. dumbass.
No he is not.

Are you Master Ballzack?

Since: Aug 09

New York

#412386 May 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
SERIOUSLY!
Exactly Sanka and probably the reason she hid it from her parents as long as she could!

General 4

Location hidden

#412387 May 14, 2012
swagger mcswag wrote:
<quoted text>
and still couldn't get rid of jesse grund.
he stayed in the picture right up to the end.
smh
Might look that way but only to a deranged adoring fan of a black blobbed obese child killer.
To others - no way!

Raps the Swaggering inbred DOH on his shiny dome head with my finely honed knuckles.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#412388 May 14, 2012
swagger mcswag wrote:
<quoted text>
If I read his blogs, that means I associate with him???

OMG, does that mean I associate with you???

You should have told me a long time ago. I would have stopped my obsessive behavior. Since it's too late now, I'll just keep it up.

Tell me, do you live and breathe Jesse Grund? Is he always on your mind? Do you dream about him?

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#412389 May 14, 2012
swagger mcswag wrote:
<quoted text>
pissing in a parking lot is legally and socially unacceptable too.......but she WASN'T HAVING SEX.
so because some smartass had a camera in the parking lot -- and not in the dugout -- makes jesse's ADMITTED ACTION less of a SEX offense?
i don't think so!
the detective asked jesse where he thought casey might have taken caylee if something bad happened to caylee.
jesse said "my first thought was the house but you already searched there so obviously IT isn't there anymore."
his second guess was the "school dugout" because that is where he would take casey to have SEX with her.
those are facts as submitted by jesse grund to law enforcement - as released by the state attorney for public review.
now kindly point me to the statement (or statements) which support that casey was conscious for the DOCUMENTED sexcapades.
thanks in advance!
How do you know Casey didn't have sex in that parking lot right before or after that picture was taken? There is just as much proof of that as there is of Jesse drugging Casey to have sex with him. She sure never seemed to shy away from sex with anyone, did she?

You twist this to sound like Casey was 8 yrs old & Jesse was going at it with her in a kindgergarten playground.

Twist it all you want ~ there is no proof whatsoever of your lurid, baseless allegations.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#412390 May 14, 2012
General 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills... She has 14 kids but she doesn't really care..
And she named them all Valium, didn't she?
swagger mcswag

Huntington, IN

#412391 May 14, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
"i didn't say a darn thing about jesse grund confessing to having sex with caylee marie anthony."
Your previous post...
jesse grund was the one who told police that he had sex at the school dugout -- while explaining where caylee's lifeless decomposed body might possibly be!
that jesse grund would associate caylee's dead body with his own sexual performances - IN MY OPINION - makes JESSE the sick one.
----------
You made that connection not Jesse Grund! You are constantly alluding that Jesse had some perverted interest in Caylee.
SO don't preach to me Bro!
"Your previous post...

jesse grund was the one who told police that he had sex at the school dugout"

YES!

jesse grund told law enforcement that is where he had sex with CASEY.

i did NOT say jesse grund told law enforcement that he had sex with CAYLEE.

not saying he did, but ((( IF ))) jesse grund had sex with caylee anthony -- he hasn't said so, to my knowledge.

just that when asked where caylee might be stashed -- jesse instructed law enforcement they might want to check the area where jesse was known to have SEX..........WITH CASEY.

so yes, jesse grund associated caylee's dead body to his own sexual activities..........WITH CAYLEE'S MOTHER!

we don't KNOW the full extent of jesse grund's relationship with caylee anthony........or why caylee could identify his truck......or why caylee assumed he was on the phone......because he wasn't very forthcoming.

there could be a non-obsessive, non-psycho explanation for it, but no one has stepped up to give it yet!
swagger mcswag

Huntington, IN

#412392 May 14, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Casey didn't have sex in that parking lot right before or after that picture was taken?
i don't.

but i DO know -- according to case documents & audio released as part of discovery in florida vs. casey anthony -- jesse grund told law enforcement to look for caylee anthony's body in the area where he said HE had sex.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#412393 May 14, 2012
swagger mcswag wrote:
<quoted text>
yes there is. you just don't know where to look.. not my prob.
trivia:
jesse has aunt/uncle/cousins in phoenix.
they visited orlando in june 2008.
Oh yeah?

Is one of them Tammi Smith?

“~~~It's Here~~~”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#412394 May 14, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids use the microsoft free version and I agree it's a good one. Norton has more features that I like to have...Thanks tho.
:-)
I got Norton I thinks its real good.
Hi my sweet little Cookie
swagger mcswag

Huntington, IN

#412396 May 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
SERIOUSLY!
hard telling. she was unconscious.

she fell asleep a virgin and woke up pregnant.

General 4

Location hidden

#412397 May 14, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey must've found his weiner memorable and wanted to keep it available for those "special times"
Who wouldn't ??? Not something I would throw out with the beans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,432,844
real estate attorneys (Jul '09) 3 hr Ketie Holms 2
News Real estate agent isn't a real pro (Nov '08) 3 hr Peter James 25
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) 3 hr Mellisa 54
Looking to meet other single gay men in the Orl... (Jan '12) 4 hr Keith Chance 20
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 27,861
News Kissimmee woman charged with passing fake money... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Concerned 1

Pine Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Castle Mortgages