“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7316 Apr 15, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text> The democrats are afraid that the American people are getting wise to their lies and hidden agendas so they are doing everything they can which includes lies, scaring older people and of course trying to divided the people playing the almighty race card. Their party is going to take a big hit in the midterms then again in 2016, thank GOD!!!
AFRAID? Terror stricken is more like it. Fully agree.
Why

Charlotte, NC

#7317 Apr 16, 2014
Interesting

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7318 Apr 16, 2014
According to the stories, Sharpton came to the attention of the FBI during its investigation of Don King’s boxing empire in the early 1980s. Believing Sharpton was close to King, the FBI tried to implicate him in a drug sting and to force him to cooperate. Sharpton decided to cooperate after being videotaped, inquiring about buying cocaine from undercover FBI agent Victor Quintana, who was posing as a rich South American trying to break into the boxing promotion business.

This is the skunk that is courted by the president of the United States, and the Attorney General of the United States, how low have these politicians sunk, where is the repulsion to their actions?
Why

Charlotte, NC

#7319 Apr 16, 2014

Location hidden

#7320 Apr 16, 2014
Here is what happened on January 1st 2014:
Top Income Tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%
Top Income Payroll Tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%
Capital Gains Tax went from 15 % to 28%
Dividend Tax went from 15% to 39.6%
Estate Tax went from 0% to 55%
Remember this 'fact;' if you have any money, the Democrats want it! All these taxes were passed with only Democrat votes. Not one Republican voted to do these taxes. Remember this come election time. And make sure your friends and neighbors know this info too!
These taxes were all passed under the affordable care act, otherwise known as Obama care.

Location hidden

#7321 Apr 17, 2014
I can't believe President Putin, every day, lying about eastern Ukraine, lying constantly, everytime he opens his mouth, lies come out, thank God we don't have that problem here, with our President.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7322 Apr 17, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
I can't believe President Putin, every day, lying about eastern Ukraine, lying constantly, everytime he opens his mouth, lies come out, thank God we don't have that problem here, with our President.
He was a failure from day one is the big problem. Lying was only a part of that failure. His ineptness was the major part.

Location hidden

#7324 Apr 18, 2014
Grandma Clinton wrapping up the womens' vote, get ready for another 8 years of intrusive progressive idealogy, they have already started putting saltpeter in Bills food to avoid embarassing bimbo eruptions.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7325 Apr 18, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
Here is what happened on January 1st 2014:
Top Income Tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%
Top Income Payroll Tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%
Capital Gains Tax went from 15 % to 28%
Dividend Tax went from 15% to 39.6%
Estate Tax went from 0% to 55%
Remember this 'fact;' if you have any money, the Democrats want it! All these taxes were passed with only Democrat votes. Not one Republican voted to do these taxes. Remember this come election time. And make sure your friends and neighbors know this info too!
These taxes were all passed under the affordable care act, otherwise known as Obama care.
Silly Gringo! Do you believe everything you get in email?

https://news.yahoo.com/false-tax-claims-21370...

People like you cause me to lose election. They think we are all crazy like you.
change your MagicUnderoos

Cantonment, FL

#7326 Apr 18, 2014
naw, we just couldn't put up with your BS "religion"!
Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Gringo! Do you believe everything you get in email?
https://news.yahoo.com/false-tax-claims-21370...
People like you cause me to lose election. They think we are all crazy like you.
@ least obammy grins & winks when he says he's "Christian"...
voter

Gouverneur, NY

#7328 Apr 18, 2014
Democrats all the way.

Location hidden

#7329 Apr 18, 2014
. From WGN out of Chicago
What a beautiful story..........
I was driving home last night listening to a call-in program on WGN.

People were calling in all upset about the goat's head sent to owner Tom Ricketts at Wrigley Field.
Some guy called in and said, "Why are you all so upset cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley ...
you are the guys that sent a horse's ass to the White House".
I almost ran off the road!
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#7330 Apr 18, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
. From WGN out of Chicago
What a beautiful story..........
I was driving home last night listening to a call-in program on WGN.
People were calling in all upset about the goat's head sent to owner Tom Ricketts at Wrigley Field.
Some guy called in and said, "Why are you all so upset cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley ...
you are the guys that sent a horse's ass to the White House".
I almost ran off the road!
Hey at least the caller was being truthful, but I think he was being nice, Obama is much worst than any horses ass, liar, cheat, thief, anti-American, poser comes to mind just to start with.

Location hidden

#7331 Apr 18, 2014
obama exploded when Mi­chelle refused to cancel her pricey getaway – even after White House advisers warned him that the first couple’s six-year string of extravagant vacations had already drained the U.S. Trea­sury of a whopping $150 million in tax­payers’ money.
Instead of postpon­ing her trip, a furious Michelle – still seeth­ing over the embarrassing “selfie” Barack recently snapped with a leggy blonde head of state – announced that she was taking her mother along for company.
She further declared that she didn’t want reporters covering her activities overseas.

Someone please explain to me why Marian Robinson lives in the White House and travels onthe taxpayers dime?

Location hidden

#7332 Apr 18, 2014
First it is e-mails and now the National Enquirer for information?

I pity my GOP.

Location hidden

#7333 Apr 18, 2014
Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
First it is e-mails and now the National Enquirer for information?
I pity my GOP.
I have more faith in the integrity of the National Enquirer than I do CBS ABC or the NY Times, information comes from many places, not just the main stream media pablum, may I remind you the esteemed Enquirer saved this nation from John Edwards, the sleeze ball candidate, while the rest were giving that douchebag a pass. I read everything, including the liberal leftist drivel that you read.

Why does the old battleaxe Robinson live on our dime at the White House, why does she get to travel the world for free, is she the Queen Mother?

Location hidden

#7334 Apr 18, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more faith in the integrity of the National Enquirer than I do CBS ABC or the NY Times.......
Of course you do. That is why we Republicans keep losing elections.

Viva Estúpido!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7336 Apr 19, 2014
All the way to rack and ruin of a once great nation.

Location hidden

#7337 Apr 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
All the way to rack and ruin of a once great nation.
Yes, yes....

We Republicans have been doing that since the 1980's, serving our master the almighty corporate dollar.

Ever wonder how I have $102 million in my IRA when the limit for the little people is $6,500 a year?

Hee hee....

Time to build another underground garage in my beach house!

¡Viva la Plutocracia!

Location hidden

#7338 Apr 20, 2014
Holder & Obama, perfect pair: one doesn't ENFORCE the law and the other doesn't OBEY the law.

Obama admin scrambled more resources to save an endangered tortoise than to save an endangered ambassador.

If 12 million new immigrants from Mexico will help the US economy, why didn’t they help the Mexican economy before they left?

obama couldn't even invade Nevada, Putin must be laughing his ass off in fear of obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Feb 20 mikey the dud 169
Patrick Navas..A true thief and criminal... (Dec '13) Feb 3 Navas Victim 2
moving to walden (Jun '06) Jan 31 joyeve 12
Cuomo remembered for integrity, principles Jan '15 THERESA WESTON 1
Free or small cost beautiful wedding in NYC or ... Jan '15 Michael Roth 2
Napanoch woman charged with welfare fraud, gran... Jan '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Krulick gets schooled! (May '11) Jan '15 Bob2bob 2 48

Pine Bush News Video

Pine Bush Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pine Bush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:14 pm PST

NBC Sports11:14PM