New claim: Bloomingburg voter fraud

New claim: Bloomingburg voter fraud

There are 31 comments on the Times Herald-Record story from Mar 1, 2014, titled New claim: Bloomingburg voter fraud. In it, Times Herald-Record reports that:

It's the latest skirmish in the battle for Bloomingburg. Since January, more than 100 new voters with addresses in buildings owned by the developer of the controversial 396-home Hasidic development have registered to vote in the March election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald-Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Paterson, NJ

#1 Mar 2, 2014
Mr Liliput & Pat Krass should go eat crow. Bloomingass will have not one ritual bath but two ritual baths within a short while. Nazis, Racists & biggots have no room in America not even in Klu klux Bloomingass. Law & Order will rein, the new development will flourish and the new comers will also be able to enjoy the fresh Mountain air at the foot of sullivan county. The message to all the haters is as follow: The more stones that you will put for blocking the new development The stronger we will get, the more recharged the fight ack will be. Who will win? Only god knows, ine thing is for sure this fight is a good flight, a fight for justice, a fight for human dignity and most of all A Fight for The American Way of Life that the entire world envies us.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#2 Mar 5, 2014
I think it's to the point a German ritual shower would be great for the town. Make it exclusive for you and your ilk. Here, now you have a negative remark brought on by the non-stop criminal acts of your group. I think every voter should bring an electric bill and their real estate tax bill to prove their residency.
MTC

Paterson, NJ

#3 Mar 14, 2014
CTM wrote:
I think it's to the point a German ritual shower would be great for the town. Make it exclusive for you and your ilk. Here, now you have a negative remark brought on by the non-stop criminal acts of your group. I think every voter should bring an electric bill and their real estate tax bill to prove their residency.
CTM,
You are the most uneducated wide eyed Opie lookin motherfu@#er!
Nothing better to do than spit racial slurs on the web. I don't agree with what's happening in Bloomingburg nor do I agree with your hate filled comments. And I bet it's safe to say that many other citizens agree with me. Pick a time and a date and I'll go toe to toe with you and show you what REAL men do to protect this country. I also have a speculation that your just one of Lamm's cronies out here fishing for racial backlash to fuel the specualtion of anti-semitism. You are a lonely human. May God forgive you.
MTC

Fayetteville, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2014
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Mr Liliput & Pat Krass should go eat crow. Bloomingass will have not one ritual bath but two ritual baths within a short while. Nazis, Racists & biggots have no room in America not even in Klu klux Bloomingass. Law & Order will rein, the new development will flourish and the new comers will also be able to enjoy the fresh Mountain air at the foot of sullivan county. The message to all the haters is as follow: The more stones that you will put for blocking the new development The stronger we will get, the more recharged the fight ack will be. Who will win? Only god knows, ine thing is for sure this fight is a good flight, a fight for justice, a fight for human dignity and most of all A Fight for The American Way of Life that the entire world envies us.
Moses,
Give it a rest Moses you fat basterd you're the real bigot here, everybody knows that. You're not fighting for American Justice, you're fighting to fill your coffers with as much gold as possible. If you want to fight to fight for the American way of Life then serve our country and fight the evils of the world not members of OUR own community. Oh the irony.....
CTM

New Milford, CT

#5 Mar 15, 2014
MTC wrote:
<quoted text>
CTM,
You are the most uneducated wide eyed Opie lookin motherfu@#er!
Nothing better to do than spit racial slurs on the web. I don't agree with what's happening in Bloomingburg nor do I agree with your hate filled comments. And I bet it's safe to say that many other citizens agree with me. Pick a time and a date and I'll go toe to toe with you and show you what REAL men do to protect this country. I also have a speculation that your just one of Lamm's cronies out here fishing for racial backlash to fuel the specualtion of anti-semitism. You are a lonely human. May God forgive you.
..........Hey, look across the countries political landscape with some open eyes. When you can finally see that the jew from the synogouge system of organized crime is heavily into politics across the country, and how they have been robbing us for a generation, you might finally understand it's not all of them and those that are involved, are real low criminals. Look into some of Christies investigations when he worked as a U.S. Attorney. One of the many jew crooks is a Rabbi that sold human kidneys and needed the money laundered. Look at blumenthal and schumer right now trying to break up the MTA.
Mark

Ardsley, NY

#6 Mar 17, 2014
I love this town. Lived here my whole life. I will not let it be taken away due to unlawful Rich religious men. Go locate your settlement elsewhere. HAVE FUN WITH THAT FBI INVESTIGATION YOU DIRT BAG HOPE YOU FACE CHARGES FOR TRYING TO TAKE OUR COMMUNITY ILLEGALLY.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2014
Mark wrote:
I love this town. Lived here my whole life. I will not let it be taken away due to unlawful Rich religious men. Go locate your settlement elsewhere. HAVE FUN WITH THAT FBI INVESTIGATION YOU DIRT BAG HOPE YOU FACE CHARGES FOR TRYING TO TAKE OUR COMMUNITY ILLEGALLY.
You ass pig shit mth fck dirt lickin snake, i have news for you, the new development is being now advertised in Camden NJ. Trenton NJ. And the west ward of Newark NJ , the applicants of the above towns get free transportation to inspect the development, every Black, brown or Chinese gets a prepared contract for a hopeful signing
andreas

Cambridge, Canada

#8 Mar 19, 2014
Good grief... I wonder how many people posting here really know Bloomingburg? If the good Hasidim want to live in this dismal hemorrhoid on the a**hole of the lower Catskills, surely they have every right to do so.
Star

Bloomingburg, NY

#9 Mar 25, 2014
I live in bloomingburg and the real problem is our taxes and the fact that they lied...in my book any lie is wrong! It's not a matter of who is moving in its how they went about it...and they didn't get the ottisville school thank god because that would have cause havoc with our schools bus route ....we just wanted the truth! You think the chosen people would be honest but I guess not ...what a shame.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#10 Mar 26, 2014
They were chosen to get a saviour because they needed saving from themselves. Their corrupt gold hungry lying ways. You don't give a man on dry land a life perserver since he's not drowning. They made a calf when Moses went up the mountain and then killed Jesus, do you really think this people will change?
Star

Bloomingburg, NY

#11 Mar 26, 2014
No.....and it's a shame! This tiny town is being destroyed by lies.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Bronx, NY

#12 Apr 6, 2014
CTM wrote:
They were chosen to get a saviour because they needed saving from themselves. Their corrupt gold hungry lying ways. You don't give a man on dry land a life perserver since he's not drowning. They made a calf when Moses went up the mountain and then killed Jesus, do you really think this people will change?
Jesus was killed by the Romans and then they blamed the jews. This was,is the moudus operandi of bastards like you to always blame the jews, sure blame the jews for every ill even blame the jew when in your drunkness you beat up your wife you motha fck trailer trash barefoot flathead earth lickin snake
Jules Winnfield

Paterson, NJ

#13 Apr 7, 2014
<quoted text> Jesus was killed by the Romans and then they blamed the jews. This was,is the moudus operandi of bastards like you to always blame the jews, sure blame the jews for every ill even blame the jew when in your drunkness you beat up your wife you motha fck trailer trash barefoot flathead earth lickin snake
Moses you and CTM are both truly fools.
Karma is a bitch you should both remember that.
Moses Brown

Paterson, NJ

#14 Apr 7, 2014
<quoted text> You ass pig shit mth fck dirt lickin snake, i have news for you, the new development is being now advertised in Camden NJ. Trenton NJ. And the west ward of Newark NJ , the applicants of the above towns get free transportation to inspect the development, every Black, brown or Chinese gets a prepared contract for a hopeful signing
It's true. And once I move in I will be that much closer to slipping kestenbaum's wifey the big black anaconda that she loves soooooOOO much.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Paterson, NJ

#15 Apr 7, 2014
andreas wrote:
Good grief... I wonder how many people posting here really know Bloomingburg? If the good Hasidim want to live in this dismal hemorrhoid on the a**hole of the lower Catskills, surely they have every right to do so.
What do yo know aboot bloomingburg you canuck! Why don't you stay up north AY! and keep your hate to yourself!
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#16 Apr 7, 2014
Moses Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true. And once I move in I will be that much closer to slipping kestenbaum's wifey the big black anaconda that she loves soooooOOO much.
You retard, when your mother jacked you out of her ass it was the biggest miske
Moses Brown

Paterson, NJ

#17 Apr 8, 2014
<quoted text> You retard, when your mother jacked you out of her ass it was the biggest miske
Hey Moses do you the difference between your wife and a washing machine????
A washing machine doesn't call me for a week straight after I dump my LOAD in it!!!
CTM

New Milford, CT

#18 Apr 9, 2014
Jules Winnfield wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses you and CTM are both truly fools.
Karma is a bitch you should both remember that.
..........So who are you to judge?
CTM

New Milford, CT

#19 Apr 9, 2014
<quoted text> Jesus was killed by the Romans and then they blamed the jews. This was,is the moudus operandi of bastards like you to always blame the jews, sure blame the jews for every ill even blame the jew when in your drunkness you beat up your wife you motha fck trailer trash barefoot flathead earth lickin snake
..........You just lie because it's first nature for you. Being accused of blasphemy by your rabbis is what got him there. Oh, you must have read the jew version where your race never commits sin, you just lie your way out of it.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Apr 11, 2014
To all Mthafuks in BloominASS and their friends in the cesspool sewers of evil planners against the new comers to BloominASS I have to say this: Passover is a holiday that celebrates Freedom, freedom from slavery , freedom from ignorants, freedom to worship, freedom for every human being to express his rightfully god given abilities. Jews have been celebrating this freedom holiday for over 3000 years, when the entire world was in the dark ages the Jews were screaming freedom and saying the Hu Lachmu Anu, the customary prayer at the beginning of the Seder Passover night that says , The we invite everyone to join us Jews and non Jews to the Seder event that calls for freedom for mankind, so my shoutout to all the ignorant sis to join us , ya are all invitees to the Seder to celebrate freedom and sing the Vehu Sheomdu , cause at the end of the day freedom will win so why waste your time, come join us and change your bad habits and live together like friends and act like real human beings should act. Happy Passover to all even to this Nazi mothfck CTM maybee his eyes will open and see the real light, I sure hope so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pine bush dying (Feb '16) Jul '16 KEiden214 2
Brook Lake (May '08) Jun '16 prggroup 8
Bugsy Moran Jun '16 Dee Moe Smelly 1
Bugsy Moran Jun '16 Dee Moe Smelly 1
Moving to pine bush (Nov '07) Jun '16 Mr- Morris 10
Review: Troy Reid and The Do It yourself World... May '16 George Smith 3
News Fear of taxes, or of Hasidim? (Sep '13) Nov '15 Lakewood 41

Pine Bush Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance