moving to walden
ali

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 7, 2006
I am moving to Walden and was wondering where and when there are town meetings?
bob

Middletown, NY

#2 Nov 3, 2006
Don't move to Walden, The people their have no teeth and refrigerators on their porches. Also the village is known for crack cocaine and drug dealers and crack women. Be careful
Brett

Broomfield, CO

#3 Nov 27, 2006
Have you heard??? Orange County is getting a zoo??

They're putting a fence around Walden
patty

Warwick, NY

#4 Apr 25, 2007
anyone else have any scoop on walden we are thinking of relocating.
Peggy

Edgewater, NJ

#5 May 6, 2007
Walden has some very nice area's. It is great to see that people from Howells are so ignorant
warlock3

Highland Mills, NY

#6 May 13, 2007
It all depends on exactly what part your in.The town has good and bad as do most other old towns.Theres alot of new development around here that are mostly owner occupied.Much of the "in town" housing are rentals.Some are nice,many are less than expected with the real estate bringing such high prices.
Now for Brett,please stay in Colorado.Bob youve heard of asking people in NJ "What exit off the turnpike do you live near?"
"Well what version of Route 9 do you call home?A.B.D.E.G?"
RSS

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Aug 3, 2009
Hi,
Could anyone tell me what the average cost of utility (gas & electric - NYSEG) for homes in Walden, NY? Right now it is just myself and my wife (both of us work M-F) and we have an above ground pool, central A/C, electric washer and gas dryer, and dishwasher. Thanks.
rocky

Schenectady, NY

#8 Nov 12, 2010
bob wrote:
Don't move to Walden, The people their have no teeth and refrigerators on their porches. Also the village is known for crack cocaine and drug dealers and crack women. Be careful
are the refrigerators some kind of religious totem?
rocky

Schenectady, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2010
RSS wrote:
Hi,
Could anyone tell me what the average cost of utility (gas & electric - NYSEG) for homes in Walden, NY? Right now it is just myself and my wife (both of us work M-F) and we have an above ground pool, central A/C, electric washer and gas dryer, and dishwasher. Thanks.
u have to figger on ADT burglar alarm, too, bro
Noyb

Flushing, MI

#11 Jul 14, 2013
rocky wrote:
<quoted text>are the refrigerators some kind of religious totem?
. Get a life don't talk shit unless u now shit go there and say that hope u get ur ass wiped dirt bag
Noyb

Flushing, MI

#12 Jul 14, 2013
bob wrote:
ur so full of crap ur a crackhead
joyeve

Jamesville, NY

#13 Jan 31, 2015
Walden is a beautiful town. A beautiful river with water fall.walden is perfect to relax and enjoy your life. Walden welcomes and encourages new prosperous people. Move to Walden and enjoy the freedom to create what ever you want.
Billy

United States

#14 Mar 3, 2015
Stay away from walden stay far far away. Town of dirtbags who steal cars drive without licenses and waste precious air.
Billy

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2015
joyeve wrote:
Walden is a beautiful town. A beautiful river with water fall.walden is perfect to relax and enjoy your life. Walden welcomes and encourages new prosperous people. Move to Walden and enjoy the freedom to create what ever you want.
Better off moving to onion town.... Look it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orange Confidential: County continues work on N... Apr 12 Sheri Ann 1
News New mayor, trustee in Bloomingburg Updated at Apr 2 Bill Medvecky 2
Krulick gets schooled! (May '11) Mar '16 Patriot 53
News More than 1,500 residents, businesses without p... Mar '16 rice central huds... 1
News Watchtower's growth strains town budgets in mid... (Mar '15) Mar '16 Matt9969 77
pine bush dying Feb '16 lady d 1
Bloomingburg candidate concedes election; lawye... (Apr '15) Jan '16 Mark marino 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Bush Mortgages