Light snow begins falling in Hudson Valley

There are 4 comments on the Feb 28, 2008, RecordOnline.com story titled Light snow begins falling in Hudson Valley. In it, RecordOnline.com reports that:

“We had a horrible experience with a contractor when we were looking to build our home, but luckily never signed a contract with that person. After...”

Light snow began falling in Orange County about 10:30 a.m today., but has not caused any major traffic problems. via RecordOnline.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordOnline.com.

BEAN

Longboat Key, FL

#1 Feb 29, 2008
Snow in Sullivan county?? My Oh My.
Gore told us its warming up! Where is he? Soon he will be back.In July he will do his same Ole "shtick"
Its hot out there...in July..DUH!!
tsk

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2008
read the entire news item twit.
Not just the headlines.
It's about a major snowstorm on the way, geeze
jervis guy

Troy, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2009
lot of interesting stuff goin on in this jervis forum. snow, save-alot, an ex beer drinker, whats next, sandpaper?
ingmaland

Stockton, CA

#4 Jan 31, 2009
got to admit Jervis Guy some of your posts are funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomingburg candidate concedes election; lawye... Apr 18 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Patrick Navas..A true thief and criminal... (Dec '13) Apr 8 Navas Victim 4
News Watchtower's growth strains town budgets in mid... Mar 31 Remnant 134999 67
News Pledge of Allegiance Recited in Arabic Divides ... Mar 28 Loosly 3
moving to walden (Jun '06) Mar '15 Billy 14
News Court says Bloomingburg housing plan can resume (Jun '14) Mar '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 7
News Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Feb '15 mikey the dud 169
More from around the web

Pine Bush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]