Ilion, NY

#7117 Jun 20, 2014
Habanero Harv wrote:
andy homo?
U have nothing!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7118 Jun 20, 2014
Hillarys' book is a bomb, so she has decided to run for Gov of NY, under the PantsSuit party banner.
Andy C

Ilion, NY

#7119 Jun 21, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
Hillarys' book is a bomb, so she has decided to run for Gov of NY, under the PantsSuit party banner.
Hillary willl be the next POTUS! Who's going to defeat her? Your faux scandals just makes her stronger. The republicons/teabillies are a regional party that will never regain the WH.

Location hidden

#7120 Jun 21, 2014
Andy C wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary willl be the next POTUS! Who's going to defeat her? Your faux scandals just makes her stronger. The republicons/teabillies are a regional party that will never regain the WH.
I'd bet that you think obama is a great president too, and do you know why? Because you are a unmitigated moron. If you were sitting in a house on fire you wouldn't even smell smoke.

Location hidden

#7121 Jun 21, 2014
The victim was 12 years old when she was raped. In 1975, Clinton was running a legal aid clinic and took the case, according to Thrush’s original story. In an affidavit on behalf of Taylor, who has since passed away, Clinton described the victim as “emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” and as having a history of “false accusations,” Thrush reported and the Beacon confirmed.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/hillary...

This callous woman would be president? Haven't we had enough liars?
Andy C

Ilion, NY

#7122 Jun 21, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet that you think obama is a great president too, and do you know why? Because you are a unmitigated moron. If you were sitting in a house on fire you wouldn't even smell smoke.
Who's going to beat her? Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi...... to ad nauseam!!!!!!!
Andy C

Ilion, NY

#7123 Jun 21, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
The victim was 12 years old when she was raped. In 1975, Clinton was running a legal aid clinic and took the case, according to Thrush’s original story. In an affidavit on behalf of Taylor, who has since passed away, Clinton described the victim as “emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” and as having a history of “false accusations,” Thrush reported and the Beacon confirmed.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/hillary...
This callous woman would be president? Haven't we had enough liars?
You need another layer of tin foil in your tricornered hat! FAIL!!!!
Ray Cathode

Sayre, PA

#7124 Jun 21, 2014
cuhomo is in full damage control mode, pushing through the pot bill but trying to do it in such a way that he won't piss any more voters off.

It's too late, cuhomo. Your political career is ovah!
One Good Thing

Fort Myers, FL

#7125 Jun 22, 2014
Andy is excellent when it comes to spin.
I find myself almost believing some of the ads on TV,
until I check the facts to bring myself back down to earth.
Sgt York

Ilion, NY

#7126 Jun 23, 2014
Ray Cathode wrote:
cuhomo is in full damage control mode, pushing through the pot bill but trying to do it in such a way that he won't piss any more voters off.
It's too late, cuhomo. Your political career is ovah!
He'll get a lot of heat if he doesn't include Vets w/ PTSD!

Location hidden

#7127 Jun 23, 2014
While she was at the hospital, doctors diagnosed Hillary with several problems.

She had a right transverse venous thrombosis, or a blood clot between her brain and skull. She had developed the clot in one of the veins that drains blood from the brain to the heart. The doctors explained that blood stagnates when you spend a lot of time on airplanes, and Hillary had clocked countless hours flying around the world.

To make matters worse, it turned out that Hillary had an intrinsic tendency to form clots and faint. In addition to the fainting spell she suffered in Buffalo a few years before, she had fainted boarding her plane in Yemen, fallen and fractured her elbow in 2009, and suffered other unspecified fainting episodes. Several years earlier, she had developed a clot in her leg and was put on anticoagulant therapy by her doctor. However, she had foolishly stopped taking her anticoagulant medicine, which might have explained the most recent thrombotic event.

Location hidden

#7128 Jun 24, 2014
Andy C wrote:
<quoted text> Who's going to beat her? Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi...... to ad nauseam!!!!!!!
She will defeat herself, just like 2008, to another congenital liar.
Impressed

Camden, NY

#7129 Jun 24, 2014
If you voted for Obama the first time, thanks for that, he was a joke in his first term, if you voted for him the second time,.,:;()!$&@&!,)$ &!?$, and that's s I have to say about that. As far as Cuomo, it doesn't matter what we do, he is an Obama twin and NYC has complete control over this state nothing we do or say will ever matter. The only way people will stop leaving this state is to seperate NYC into its own state and let Cuomo lead that mess.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7130 Jun 24, 2014
Impressed wrote:
If you voted for Obama the first time, thanks for that, he was a joke in his first term, if you voted for him the second time,.,:;()!$&@&!,)$ &!?$, and that's s I have to say about that. As far as Cuomo, it doesn't matter what we do, he is an Obama twin and NYC has complete control over this state nothing we do or say will ever matter. The only way people will stop leaving this state is to seperate NYC into its own state and let Cuomo lead that mess.
He should be arrested for malfeasance in office just like the other crud in Washington including Obama, who incidentally speaking of, has failed us miserably.

Location hidden

#7131 Jun 24, 2014
Nose Candy Andy-former police parlance describing the wundrkind

barry soetero foreign student at Columbia University

Revisionist history and deflective prevarication, it is all you can expect from these skunks.
Adam

Ilion, NY

#7132 Jun 24, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
She will defeat herself, just like 2008, to another congenital liar.
If Hillary runs, who can defeat her? Most of the current Repug candidates are fringe wackos that can't win a nationwide race or are caught up in scandals.Who's on the horizon for 2016?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7133 Jun 24, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text> If Hillary runs, who can defeat her? Most of the current Repug candidates are fringe wackos that can't win a nationwide race or are caught up in scandals.Who's on the horizon for 2016?
What scandals? The one Hillary is involved directly in?
Adam

Ilion, NY

#7135 Jun 24, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What scandals? The one Hillary is involved directly in?
Chris Krispie Kreme and Scotty Koch Puppet Walker?
Adam

Ilion, NY

#7136 Jun 24, 2014
David Rosenberg wrote:
Obama won't send troops into Syria or send trillions to Israel! He's worse than Hitler!
Why don't you go to Syria. The policemen of the world. Israel should have been doing our heavy lifting in the ME. Their the one's w/ their backs to the wall!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Fri Dumbledorg zortfizz 169
Where's John Tansosch Jr.? Dec 10 U mean 4
Phillipsport gets $25,000 'Golden Feather' at S... Dec 9 james 1
missing pants Nov 26 COUNTRY BOOTY BUM... 1
Developer Lamm loses 2 challenges (Apr '14) Nov '14 lover 21
Pine Bush district fights negative image linked... (Mar '14) Nov '14 love pine bush 5
Editorial: Bloomingburg, Mamakating offering a ... Nov '14 sherrillstar 5

Pine Bush News Video

Pine Bush Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pine Bush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pine Bush News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pine Bush

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News