Car crash claims life of Pine Bush teen

Tyler Kyles, 17, would have started school as a senior at Pine Bush High School next month.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cara Ferina

Middletown, NY

#22 Jun 6, 2010
tyler kyles you are my angel. on february 12th i got into a car accident as a back seat passenger. the driver was speeding and lost control and we swirved into a utility pole. i was wrapped around the pole with a broken pelvis, femur, tibula, fibula, compound fracture to my toe, and bruised kidneys and liver. i also had a cut in my groin that went down to my bone and if it when to my main artery i wouldnt be writing you my story now. i was in westchester for a month and blythedale childrens hospital for two months. you are my angel. i believe you were looking over me and saved my life. i got the second chance you didn't get. you touched so many peoples lives with your sense of humor and your smile. i miss talking to you my friend. i hope your accident teaches everything they are not invincible. bad things do happen if you want them or not. i think about my accident everyday. and i think about you everyday. thank you for my second chance. My prayers go out to his family. No one deserves something tragic like this. rest in peace <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 18 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
Lamm protests Bloomingburg vote Sep 8 Moses kestenbaum ODA 2
•••

Pine Bush News Video

•••
•••

Pine Bush Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pine Bush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••