Car crash claims life of Pine Bush teen

Car crash claims life of Pine Bush teen

There are 21 comments on the Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record story from Aug 16, 2009, titled Car crash claims life of Pine Bush teen. In it, Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

Tyler Kyles, 17, would have started school as a senior at Pine Bush High School next month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Red Hook, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2009
My sympathy goes out to the Family for their lose. The article in the Record gives no information really on the cause of the accident. How did the accident happen? What was the cause? Was anyone at fault or was it a tragic set of circumstances that lead to this young boys tragic death.
jacki

Newburgh, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2009
My heart goes out to his family especially his twin Mikey and his Mom.Tyler was a loving and wonderful young man who had a bright future ahead of him. Apparently the driver ( a fellow student) was driving recklessly and lost control. It was stupid but not intentional. My prayers are with his family and all of his devastated friends in Pine Bush. These kids are heartbroken. We love you Tyler. Be at peace in Heaven.
jacki

Newburgh, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2009
I live in Pine Bush not Rosendale. Not sure why that happened. My son was very close to Tyler and would have graduated with him this year.
lil girl

Brandon, FL

#4 Aug 16, 2009
camren engels was driving tyler was in the passingur set n mikey was in the back the where goin 95 around a turn n hit a poll witch made the car spin out camren was brought back to life but tyler was dead mikey is now home with loving family with a broken arm n two broken ribs i was good freinds with all 3 of them
unknown

Accord, NY

#5 Aug 16, 2009
May he rest in peace. <3
Ken Nicole

Rosendale, NY

#6 Aug 16, 2009
Our hearts and our prayers go out to the Kyles family for there terrible loss !!
rip ty man

Middletown, NY

#7 Aug 17, 2009
lil girls story is wrong i was with mike kyles last night he has no broken body part an camren was doin 50mph also camren was never brought back he actuly try to give tyler cpr because he was one of there great friends we all are i just wont every one to know what relly took place i know mike would want mt to set that straight for his lovein brother
tyler was my best firend i talked to him so cose to his tragicy crash i love hi an miss him so much i love u betty an tyom an mike an ur brother too ty man rest in peace for ever if any one desevrs life it you
rip baby

Middletown, NY

#8 Aug 17, 2009
tyler and mike were the only few who were my best freinds i have never been so devastaded. when the accedent happend it was only a mile away from my house and i tryed to get threw n i couldnt. i said to god please let it be none of my family and it was, i have been with mike every since then trying to keep him together n would not even begin to think what he is goin threw ...i wish all his family the best of luck n hope tyler is watching down on them making sure there ok.. i will always love you and miss u more then anything..its hard pictureing life without you..your were such an amazing good kid and we all wish it wasnt ur time ..rest in peace hunny always remember ur always in our hearts
Love Always Ur Secret Love ;)

Since: Aug 09

Newburgh, NY

#9 Aug 17, 2009
You guys are right. I am sure cameron did not intend for this to happen and I am sure he is devastated. as far as I know they were great friends. I know that people are mad at him, but there is no need. He has to live with this for the rest of my life. My son is very close with the family and they have been to my home many times. I am heartbroken and can not imagine everyone else's grief. Tyler was a loving respectful person. He will be greatly missed and I pray for his family and all of his friends. I just hope everyone learns to be more careful when they drive. I hope that you kids can find peace and deal with this loss the best you can. The school offerd grief counseling for anyone today.
mee

Kingston, NY

#10 Aug 17, 2009
i didnt know you tyler but it makes me so sad that this happend rest in peace tyler=(
amber

Poughkeepsie, NY

#11 Aug 22, 2009
my heart and prayers go out to tyler kyles mom,dad,and two brothers mike and cory as well as his friends and the rest of his family. lets see....where to start....tyler was one of my good friends growing up. i knew him since i was about 5 maybe even younger.and i can't belive this happened he was such a great person,very kind and understanding. and we all loved him very much.we are all gona miss you ty and we all still love you.i will never ever forget the memories we had when we were little and you will always be in my heart. R.i.p ty <3
jksr1

Wurtsboro, NY

#12 Aug 24, 2009
speed is what killed him.
Minisink mom

Olivebridge, NY

#13 Sep 5, 2009
Words can not express what I wish I could say to everyone involved. What a tragedy. I wish we could do something to make sure the loss of Tyler was not in vain. How can we make kids remember? My son shed tears after reading the article in the paper and then watching a tribute on you tube. We never met Tyler, but I have cried for this boy and his family everyday since I read the story in the paper. I hope the truth does come out and everyone can tell their story. Everybody is pointing fingers at the driver, his mother, Tyler, etc. This could have been anyones child...we all know that, if we are being honest with ourselves. My heart continues to break for all involved. Lives will never be the same, and a light went out. We can not keep reading about these kids, every couple of months I read about a teenager being killed in a car crash. I hope someday Tyler's twin can share his story, the story of how they were going to hang with friends, having fun, laughing, and in an instant it was over, and Tyler was gone. If kids got the story from a kid who went through it, maybe, just maybe they would listen. God bless Tylers family and friends, and may Tyler rest in peace for eternity.
michael dworak

Olivebridge, NY

#14 Sep 16, 2009
tyler kyles was a respectful person alwas nice and daring and the best skater i knew he skated my boards also and i put my heart to his family R.I.P tyler kyles:{
Kristia marie

New Paltz, NY

#15 Sep 30, 2009
tyler kyles was an amzing person. and an amazing friend i might not have known hiim like most of you have my words can't even be expressed on how much pain i was feeeliing knowiing this could happen to anyone
p.i.p tyky<3 81509&#9829;
kristia marie

New Paltz, NY

#16 Sep 30, 2009
tyler kyles was an amzing person. and an amazing friend i might not have known hiim like most of you have my words can't even be expressed on how much pain i was feeeliing knowiing this could happen to anyonei had also showed this article to my sister
olivia marie depuy. she read this and thought it was the saddest thing she's everr read. tyler yu'll always be in our hearts && we'll miss a special person like youu knowing you left us is the hardest thinqq to except in this world ill definitlly meet you up there one day over the rainbow iin the sky we'll all meet you there one day and be able to see eachother every day now. now that your gone ill never have another friend just like youu. making me laugh when iim sad. Nott beiing able to stay ymad at you at all. somtimes ii thiink if iit can happen to a bestfriiendd iit can happen too me too. drivers should be smart about everythinqq. and make sure you take care of anythinqq that needs to be done because you have no idea what can happen at any other giiven mommentt.
rest iin peace tyky il0veyouu.
&&miiss youuu.
michael dworak

Olivebridge, NY

#17 Oct 24, 2009
i am devastated when i came back from the crash seen lighting a candle :( my he rest in peace :(((
michael dworak

Olivebridge, NY

#18 Oct 24, 2009
my mom said,"there isn't a word to describe the greif and pain for both of the familys" " and teens watch wat ur doing there is still tomoro"
dillweed

Poughkeepsie, NY

#19 Nov 12, 2009
I live by tyler and we use to skate all the time but since your gone skateing around here sucks.I miss u ty u were a good friend.
A real friend

Mount Tremper, NY

#21 Jan 31, 2010
That kids story is right except for the part about cameron being tylers friend. Tyler hated cameron. he only hung out wiht him because mikey liked him. Camerons can rot in hell he was never a friend of mine or Tylers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any cute cops in Walden? 23 hr Username 1
News Hasidic school opens quietly in Bloomingburg May 24 Merkan Man 2
News New Ultra-Orthodox Town Is Still Growing, Even ... May 21 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
moving to walden (Jun '06) May 21 Rafael 16
Review: Troy Reid and The Do It yourself World... (May '16) May 13 DrBill 12
Walmart Napanoch NY May 10 dan 6
News James Burke paid for sex in Oak Beach during Gi... May 6 Mall Cop 8

Pine Bush Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Bush Mortgages