Gardiner man dies in construction acc...

Gardiner man dies in construction accident in NYC

There are 1 comment on the - The Times Herald-Record story from Feb 10, 2011, titled Gardiner man dies in construction accident in NYC. In it, - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

An ironworker who plunged 65 feet down an empty elevator shaft to his death Tuesday while working on a construction project in New York City has been identified as Roy Powell of Gardiner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at - The Times Herald-Record.

Michael Clarke

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Roy Powell was first and foremost a gentlemen. He was one of the best in his trade. Working for Roy over the past 20 years were some of the best professional experiences that I have had in a very dangerous occupation. Tall and ever so soft spoken he would never expect anyone to do something that he wouldn't do himself. Mary and Jeffrey may God bless you,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krulick gets schooled! (May '11) Mar 8 Hubby eyeing 55
News South Ossetia Joins Russia in Ban on Jehovah's ... Mar 4 One Holy Catholic... 16
News Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Feb 22 realist 173
Years ago, I heard about the baby born with 3 l... Jan '18 Ryan 2
Police everywhere Jan '18 ShellyD 2
Is it crazy? Jan '18 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News Ellenville seeks to revamp historic Hunt Memori... Nov '17 smellinville 2

Pine Bush Jobs

Personal Finance

Pine Bush Mortgages