Two brothers are arrested for attacki...

Two brothers are arrested for attacking a deputy sheriff after fleeing accident scene

There are 3 comments on the Mid-Hudson News story from Oct 30, 2010, titled Two brothers are arrested for attacking a deputy sheriff after fleeing accident scene. In it, Mid-Hudson News reports that:

PINE BUSH Two brothers from Pine Bush are both in the Ulster County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail each after they attacked an Ulster County deputy sheriff following an auto accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Hudson News.

Marcus Mann

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 1, 2010
The stories told about Malcolm and Michael are false because I am their brother and witness the whole thing happening. the cop made a mistake by not calling for backup because there was more than one party and they did not beat the cop like said after the police caught Malcolm they said he fell down a hill but i saw the cop in the road trying to put my brother in handcuffs twisting his arm behind his back. My brother was yelling that he was giving up but the cop kept twisting his arm and that's when his hand was broken.
rocky

Schenectady, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2010
Marcus Mann wrote:
The stories told about Malcolm and Michael are false because I am their brother and witness the whole thing happening. the cop made a mistake by not calling for backup because there was more than one party and they did not beat the cop like said after the police caught Malcolm they said he fell down a hill but i saw the cop in the road trying to put my brother in handcuffs twisting his arm behind his back. My brother was yelling that he was giving up but the cop kept twisting his arm and that's when his hand was broken.
Jackson White trash!
mann

Middletown, NY

#3 May 23, 2012
lol The cops couldnt get two men ....WOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pine bush dying (Feb '16) Jul '16 KEiden214 2
Brook Lake (May '08) Jun '16 prggroup 8
Bugsy Moran Jun '16 Dee Moe Smelly 1
Bugsy Moran Jun '16 Dee Moe Smelly 1
Moving to pine bush (Nov '07) Jun '16 Mr- Morris 10
Review: Troy Reid and The Do It yourself World... May '16 George Smith 3
News Fear of taxes, or of Hasidim? (Sep '13) Nov '15 Lakewood 41

Pine Bush Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance