Four adults charged in armed robbery ...

Four adults charged in armed robbery of boy, 13

There are 5 comments on the Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record story from Dec 31, 2009, titled Four adults charged in armed robbery of boy, 13. In it, Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

Four people have been charged with robbing a 13-year-old boy at gun- and knife-point. Crawford police said the boy was walking about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday on Alice Court in Pine Bush, near the town highway department, when a vehicle with five people in it approached.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record.

Robin Pierre

Glen Spey, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2010
seloE wrote:
This is what happens when black people hang out...ship them all back to Africa!!!! KKK
And where would you suggest we send all the lying bigots like yourself in this town!!!!!! You f**king piece of white s**t!!!! And before you comment know your f**king facts a**hole. You have a problem come see me.....my name is attached to this unlike yours!
frank bieske

Glen Spey, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2010
seloe you got a f*cking problem with this do you know who your f*cking with. give your name and we meet *sshole
Ashley Finan

Glen Spey, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2010
Your A F*cking ignorant cowered! People like you make me sick! grow a pair of balls and put up your real F*cking name! it takes a big man to hide behind a fake name!
James Hill

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 14, 2010
When we read of this type of crime it would be good if the police told more of the facts. All we know is the boy robbed was 13. What was the ages of the perps and were they locals? Give the public all the facts and skip all that PC crap.
Robin Pierre

Glen Spey, NY

#6 Jan 15, 2010
Totally agree....the problem is in the state of NY the supposed victim has all the rights whether he is telling the truth or not so the police with there half ass investigation just supplies the media with the supposed victims statement. I can go into the police station & file a complaint against you saying whatever I want & I have all the rights until you can prove otherwise. And for the record a 13 year old was not robbed....there is a whole missing link from this story....it was actually a drug deal with the 13 year olds brother & the 5th suspect. The cops know this & have the bag of pot but have done nothing so far to rectify the situation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brook Lake (May '08) Jun 17 prggroup 8
Bugsy Moran Jun 7 Dee Moe Smelly 1
Bugsy Moran Jun 7 Dee Moe Smelly 1
Moving to pine bush (Nov '07) Jun 4 Mr- Morris 10
Grand opening May 30 Hey 1
Review: Troy Reid and The Do It yourself World... May '16 George Smith 3
pine bush dying Feb '16 lady d 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Bush Mortgages