Satmar group to buy shuttered Otisville school

Dec 10, 2013 Full story: Times Herald-Record 31

At its Nov. 25 meeting, the Town Board adopted a resolution to enter into a sale contract for $325,000 with the Satmar congregation, which has ties to Brooklyn and Monticello.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
angry bloomingburger

Ellenville, NY

#21 Dec 31, 2013
Sounds like Karmas ran over his political Dogma http://www.yourjewishnews.com/2013/12/n30645....
Ex Employee wrote:
The ODA in Williamsburg Brooklyn NY is a goverment funded org. Yet the entire Kestenbaum Family is on the payroll for millions every year. The ODA is one big scam of taxpayers dollars that made the Kestenbaum family very rich over the years. Its a shame how our tax dollars is being stolen by crooks and swindlers , The ODA window program, small business SBA, Health and food funds, its a huge kick back scam. Moses & Louis Kestenbaum belong in Jail.
angry bloomingburger

Ellenville, NY

#22 Dec 31, 2013
http://www.yourjewishnews.com/2013/12/n30645.... Moses Kestenbaum the sue happy racebater threatening concerned bloomingburg citizens is arrested in Israel for vile hit and run of Yeshiva student
CAB

Middletown, NY

#23 Dec 31, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Bigots, racist inbacils. First it was the orientals or the chinise how Mr Novak phrased it. Now its the Jews that the bigots of Bloomingass oppose. My massage to the bigots of bloomingass is as follow, continue your racist bigoted acts, and I will finance the lawsuit that will drag every bigot in this town into court for human rights violations, let it be clear each and every A-Hole will pay a hefty price. Bloomimgass will go down in history for their shameful transgresions
First Learn to spell. secondly, how dare you. the people of this community are not biggots. they are Honest HARD working people, oh, and by the way, they are people that PAY taxes. Lets talk about HUD-Fair housing..???, Welfare fraud, Medicaid fraud, domestic violence and abuse hidden in your community.... Drag everyone into court???? Really,. Good luck, it is about time the fraudulent acts that many of your members of your community finally addressed..
My name is Moses too

Paul Smiths, NY

#24 Dec 31, 2013
Moses Ketsenbaum is the only bigot in this controversy. Well ok I lied I am sure Sholam Lamm is too as well as all their other goons and thugs.
Nancy

New York, NY

#25 Dec 31, 2013
angry bloomingburger wrote:
http://www.yourjewishnews.com/ 2013/12/n30645.html Moses Kestenbaum the sue happy racebater threatening concerned bloomingburg citizens is arrested in Israel for vile hit and run of Yeshiva student
God works in mysterious ways. So Moses Kestenbaum ODA is now detained in jail for a hit n run. At least no race baiters here anymore now, hopefully for ever. Moses rest in jail stay there the longer the better.
Jinks

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Mar 24, 2014
Ex Employee wrote:
The ODA in Williamsburg Brooklyn NY is a goverment funded org. Yet the entire Kestenbaum Family is on the payroll for millions every year. The ODA is one big scam of taxpayers dollars that made the Kestenbaum family very rich over the years. Its a shame how our tax dollars is being stolen by crooks and swindlers , The ODA window program, small business SBA, Health and food funds, its a huge kick back scam. Moses & Louis Kestenbaum belong in Jail.
Guys.
Chill down. Take it easy.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#27 Mar 24, 2014
Jinks wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys.
Chill down. Take it easy.
..........This is another case of crooked jews being called on their crimes and they cry anti-semetic all the time. Look at the apartment owner in Manhattan right now, Saul Israel? He has several rent stabilized apartments and has gone into them while the tenant was out and took a sledgehammer to several of these places to force the tenants to move so he can raise the rent on the next tenant, nice eh? Look at the Occupy history of being called anti-semetic because they found jew bankers the most corrupt. They have been working for years at perfecting changing the subject from their crime to a long-ago wrong done them. If you look at all history they have actually done more than has been done to them. Remember, history is written by the winner of conflict.
CTM

Paul Smiths, NY

#28 Mar 25, 2014
I am not helping anyone in this debate. My only basis for my opinion is based on my meager self education from the internet. I like to touch boys and when my meds wear off I come back to reality. I am hate, race, lost, lonely, and ignorant. I apologize to all for my close minded ignorance in all my previous posts. At least that what my therapyst tells me.
Peace be with you.
Except for Moses Rubushkin er I mean Kestenbaum he can rot in hell where he is certainly going to go....
Star

Middletown, NY

#29 Mar 25, 2014
Good always beats evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses, I feel the greatest sorrow for you, a man so caught up in his own lies. The residents of Bloomingburg are not anti-semites nor are the ones of Pine Bush. You purge your hatred onto these people who are forced to clean up the political mess your constituents created. They do not care that you are jewish. You are the making this about RACE not them. You are the violating peoples rights, not them. You are the one breaking laws, not them. You are the one acting a fool trying to rouse people with your blundering blabber going off anti- semite, anti-semite that. Nobody cares about race, creed, or religion. It's 2013 soon to be 2014 race, religion, creed are not of anyones concern these days, except yours. You are petty, shallow, and an imbecile. If I could be so lucky to ever meet you in person I wouldn't even give you the satisfaction of acknowledging your existence. The same way you treat those who are members of your dynasty. You have clout because you have money, you have money because you are deceitful. Remember this
Deuteronomy 27:18
18 Cursed be he that maketh the blind to wander out of the way. And all the people shall say,
You're a petty man with petty ways. The people of Blommingburg do not want corruption plain and simple. How about the sexual assault cases in your dynasty that are muffled each year as to not defame the character of the perpetrator?
Very well put! Thank you!!
CTM

Southbury, CT

#30 Mar 26, 2014
CTM wrote:
I am not helping anyone in this debate. My only basis for my opinion is based on my meager self education from the internet. I like to touch boys and when my meds wear off I come back to reality. I am hate, race, lost, lonely, and ignorant. I apologize to all for my close minded ignorance in all my previous posts. At least that what my therapyst tells me.
Peace be with you.
Except for Moses Rubushkin er I mean Kestenbaum he can rot in hell where he is certainly going to go....
..........Looks like I hit a nerve or two in some lying jew. He did list his hobbies though.
Star

Middletown, NY

#31 Mar 27, 2014
They did not get the school......I guess they couldent move people in to ottisville to rig the vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr friv4school 6,466
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 16 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 hr NAVYVET 6,391
SUNY Oneonta student in critical condition afte... Sun Sur 13 Beat 1
Prisoner arraigned on Bloomingburg burglary charge Sun Sur 13 Beat 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676

Pine Bush News Video

Pine Bush Jobs

Pine Bush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pine Bush News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pine Bush

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]