Satmar group to buy shuttered Otisville school

Dec 10, 2013 Full story: Times Herald-Record 31

At its Nov. 25 meeting, the Town Board adopted a resolution to enter into a sale contract for $325,000 with the Satmar congregation, which has ties to Brooklyn and Monticello.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Moses kestenbaum ODA

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2013
Bigots, racist inbacils. First it was the orientals or the chinise how Mr Novak phrased it. Now its the Jews that the bigots of Bloomingass oppose. My massage to the bigots of bloomingass is as follow, continue your racist bigoted acts, and I will finance the lawsuit that will drag every bigot in this town into court for human rights violations, let it be clear each and every A-Hole will pay a hefty price. Bloomimgass will go down in history for their shameful transgresions
CTM

Southbury, CT

#2 Dec 13, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Bigots, racist inbacils. First it was the orientals or the chinise how Mr Novak phrased it. Now its the Jews that the bigots of Bloomingass oppose. My massage to the bigots of bloomingass is as follow, continue your racist bigoted acts, and I will finance the lawsuit that will drag every bigot in this town into court for human rights violations, let it be clear each and every A-Hole will pay a hefty price. Bloomimgass will go down in history for their shameful transgresions
..........Still waiting from when you posted the same thing a couple of months ago.
judge

Delmar, NY

#3 Dec 18, 2013
Nasty bigot in my opinion
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#4 Dec 22, 2013
75 families are moving into bloomingasss in the next 30 days. I am happy and delighted to announce this, the bigots , the KKK , the racist, the anti semites have lost, Thanks the lord.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#5 Dec 23, 2013
So the racist jew wins?
Concerned Citizen

Bloomingburg, NY

#6 Dec 24, 2013
Mr. Moses Kestenbaum ODA.......I would just like to wish you a Very Merry Christmas!!!
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Moses Kestenbaum ODA.......I would just like to wish you a Very Merry Christmas!!!
Thank You. Wishing you to a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#8 Dec 27, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> Thank You. Wishing you to a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
.........Ever hear of the sarchasm? You're in it!
MOSES WASNT A RACEBATER

Ellenville, NY

#9 Dec 27, 2013
So lier and borderline psyco narcisst lamm wins over frustrated foolish naive locals (that u Moses Kestenbaum racebait like a typical fAllow delusional disordered equivo-slanted psycodeniers like Shalom Scamm with his paid for Pedigree with his corrupt, now delusional dads money he and restofcrooks stole from HARDWORKING taxpayer NYS edu funds and big TALKKING schmoozing of sellout politicians thank GOD U? YO!! GOD WANTS ME TO TELL YA THAT deceptive people SUCK and should be ashamed to call yourself Jews..certainly not good ones at that...SUE HONEST PEOPLE MOSES I DAAAAARE U http://matzav.com/crowd-cheers-as-bloomingbur...
MOSES WASNT A RACEBATER

Ellenville, NY

#10 Dec 27, 2013
75 families are moving into bloomingasss in the next 30 days. I am happy and delighted to announce this, the bigots , the KKK , the racist, the anti semites have lost, Thanks the lord.
So lier and borderline psyco narcisst lamm wins over frustrated foolish naive locals (that u Moses Kestenbaum racebait like a typical fAllow delusional disordered equivo-slanted psycodeniers like Shalom Scamm with his paid for Pedigree with his corrupt, now delusional dads money he and restofcrooks stole from HARDWORKING taxpayer NYS edu funds and big TALKKING schmoozing of sellout politicians thank GOD U? YO!! GOD WANTS ME TO TELL YA THAT deceptive people SUCK and should be ashamed to call yourself Jews..certainly not good ones at that...SUE HONEST PEOPLE MOSES I DAAAAARE U http://matzav.com/crowd-cheers-as-bloomingbur...
MOSES WASNT A RACEBATER

Ellenville, NY

#11 Dec 28, 2013
"hisga’arus be’umos " Moses or whoever u think u are WHAT RACIST BIGOTED ACTS MOSES RACEBATERBAUM?! defending your community from deceptive liers? anyone can buy these units like Shalom Scamm said on Video/Audio repeatedly thananyonecan go to regular school too;) LIERS!!! SUE I DARE U! better yet go crawl off to ur twisted minds delusional hole and find that factual data about "racist bigoted acts" going on in BB..Wouldn't u just wish it that easy Mr Faux Moses
Bloomingburg resident

Middletown, NY

#12 Dec 28, 2013
We welcome the lawsuit. It will give us a chance to get lamm before a judge and open his books and show us how everything he has done is legal. We are onto his fraud corruption and lies. I dare him to bring this into a court.
silly moses

Ellenville, NY

#13 Dec 28, 2013
Silly moses, Trix are for kids. You cant just bring someone to court for opposing a development that violates HUD laws. A federal civil rights complaint would be a great avenue to counterclaim againdt all of those invoilved in chestnut ridge development for violating HUD laws discriminating against other non-satmar purhasers. So bring it on pretty boy ;)
Bloomingburg resident

New York, NY

#14 Dec 28, 2013
The race baiter is under arrest in Israel
http://beforeitsnews.com/religion/2013/12/sen...
Kathy From Pine Bush

Middletown, NY

#15 Dec 28, 2013
I still have a question, that no one can answer. Why has HUD buried their heads in the sand. Fair housing requires just that-- fair housing. how is a specific closed community allowed to build in a town, use tax dollars, and only sell to their specific group.. that breaks the fair housing act of 1968. I am so disturbed by this issue.

If someone came to buy my home, and I refused to sell to them, based on race, religion, creed, or try to sell it for a higher price, to some of a different race, religion, etc. I would be arrested, and in court.

I have seen nothing from HUD on this issue, yet the Rabi was up at the Bloomingburg site make a visit, so we know that this will be a closed community?????
CTM

Southbury, CT

#16 Dec 29, 2013
Bribery goes a long way for "interpretation" of laws.
Myamoto Musashi

Middletown, NY

#17 Dec 29, 2013
CTM wrote:
So the racist jew wins?
Not yet CTM! No sewer hook ups equals no certificate of occupancy, and no certificate of occupancy equals no residency.

Lamm and his cronies are still a ways off from winning.
Myamoto Musashi

Middletown, NY

#18 Dec 29, 2013
A permissive referendum will decide the issue of the Otisville School, but the Lamm projects in Bloomingburg & Mamakating, Crawford and Wallkill will drag on with various court proceedings dealing with fragmented aspects of the fraud and corruption sown by Lamm and his fascist religious backers.

While the fight was originally for properly planned smart growth consistent with the rural character of the region and to oppose inappropriate high density housing, there is no way at this point to separate the issue from opposition to a criminally orchestrated development of an exclusionary HASSIDIC COMMUNITY.

Clearly, with all of the admissions in numerous Jewish publications; the visit by the grand rabbi last week; the behind the scenes PR work of the Focus Group; the leaking of meeting times, dates and events involving the HASSIDIC LEADERS to Bloomingburg by Hank Gross, we cannot close our eyes to the religious faction controlling the development of the projects Lamm is building throughout the area.

The strategy is clear, label opponents as anti-Semitic; mobilize the politicians who have been paid off by the Hassidic Leaders; arrange for some media hacks to promote the perception of religious intolerance and condemn the community at the same time they corrupt the planning and zoning process, abuse environmental protection laws, labor laws, OSHA regulations, Election law, the Federal Fair Housing Act and engage in clearly illegal practice of "Block Busting."

Wake up everyone, this is not just about high density housing. And, school taxes will go up as funds are funneled out of the school district to pay for books, transportation and other state mandated benefits to private schools, including social services for learning and physically handicapped students of the sub-standard private schools Lamm would build. They do not even have to comply with state wide standards that every other school district is required to adhere to.

Just as the ODA conspired to get over $50,000,000 in loans from the Federal Government of hard earned tax revenue, the exclusionary Hassidic Community that would move into Bloomingburg will try to take over the Pine Bush School District, and as they have done in Rockland County strip the school of funds for academic, art, music and college prep activities, while funneling that money into their substandard schools which will keep their community ignorant and pregnant making them easy prey to the religious fascism practiced to control every aspect of their lives.

This fascistic control of the Hassidic community by corrupt and manipulative religious leaders allows them to generate the block vote that corrupts the entire NY State Electoral process from local town and village politicians to Andy Cuomo and Eric Schneiderman.
Good always beats evil

Syracuse, NY

#19 Dec 30, 2013
Moses, I feel the greatest sorrow for you, a man so caught up in his own lies. The residents of Bloomingburg are not anti-semites nor are the ones of Pine Bush. You purge your hatred onto these people who are forced to clean up the political mess your constituents created. They do not care that you are jewish. You are the making this about RACE not them. You are the violating peoples rights, not them. You are the one breaking laws, not them. You are the one acting a fool trying to rouse people with your blundering blabber going off anti- semite, anti-semite that. Nobody cares about race, creed, or religion. It's 2013 soon to be 2014 race, religion, creed are not of anyones concern these days, except yours. You are petty, shallow, and an imbecile. If I could be so lucky to ever meet you in person I wouldn't even give you the satisfaction of acknowledging your existence. The same way you treat those who are members of your dynasty. You have clout because you have money, you have money because you are deceitful. Remember this
Deuteronomy 27:18
18 Cursed be he that maketh the blind to wander out of the way. And all the people shall say,
You're a petty man with petty ways. The people of Blommingburg do not want corruption plain and simple. How about the sexual assault cases in your dynasty that are muffled each year as to not defame the character of the perpetrator?
Ex Employee

United States

#20 Dec 30, 2013
The ODA in Williamsburg Brooklyn NY is a goverment funded org. Yet the entire Kestenbaum Family is on the payroll for millions every year. The ODA is one big scam of taxpayers dollars that made the Kestenbaum family very rich over the years. Its a shame how our tax dollars is being stolen by crooks and swindlers , The ODA window program, small business SBA, Health and food funds, its a huge kick back scam. Moses & Louis Kestenbaum belong in Jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Dec 19 Dumbledorg zortfizz 169
Where's John Tansosch Jr.? (Jun '14) Dec 10 U mean 4
Phillipsport gets $25,000 'Golden Feather' at S... Dec 9 james 1
missing pants Nov 26 COUNTRY BOOTY BUM... 1
Developer Lamm loses 2 challenges (Apr '14) Nov '14 lover 21
Pine Bush district fights negative image linked... (Mar '14) Nov '14 love pine bush 5
Editorial: Bloomingburg, Mamakating offering a ... Nov '14 sherrillstar 5

Pine Bush News Video

Pine Bush Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pine Bush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pine Bush News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pine Bush

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News