Officers on duty with warrants/charges

Officers on duty with warrants/charges

Posted in the Pine Bluff Forum

TamraAR

Pine Bluff, AR

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Just a question. How is our police department supposed to set examples for the kids being raised in Pine Bluff, AR when they, themselves, can't stay on the right side of the law? But then again, they are allowed to remain on the force with pay while these charges are pending. We are going to end up having more felons ON the force than on the streets!
TamraAR

Pine Bluff, AR

#2 Jul 29, 2012
TamraAR wrote:
Just a question. How is our police department supposed to set examples for the kids being raised in Pine Bluff, AR when they, themselves, can't stay on the right side of the law? But then again, they are allowed to remain on the force with pay while these charges are pending. We are going to end up having more felons ON the force than on the streets!
These are PB officers, not Whitehall.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 5, 2012
You make an accusation, but offer no proof. Give names so that we can check your accusation.
TamraAR

Andrews, TX

#4 Oct 7, 2012
uropinionmatters wrote:
You make an accusation, but offer no proof. Give names so that we can check your accusation.
i dont need to name names, the pine bluff paper did that already. Go read..maybe it will take you another two months to reply...geez. i did not make an accusation, as u did against me. It is public news worthy news. Now..go read those papers fron the oast 2-3 months.
TamraAR

Camden, AR

#5 Oct 12, 2012
People amaze me! They don't check THEIR facts before talking out of their backside,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary has thoughts for UAPB (Feb '16) Apr 18 fun factoid 3
Moving to Pine Bluff (Mar '08) Apr 18 negrofriendlycrim... 137
Maranda Goldman time.for action what's the truth (Jan '17) Apr 18 justrollinscrolli... 2
Pine Bluff as I remember it. (Mar '11) Apr 18 crimebluffpoultry... 15
Please find Maranda Goldman (Oct '15) Apr 18 justrollintrollin... 9
Cedrick and Brandye Williams Apr 10 Theo Lattimore 1
adc tell me what you think Apr 4 beentheregotthets... 4

Pine Bluff Jobs

Personal Finance

Pine Bluff Mortgages