Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20489 Jan 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My only question would be a fact by whose admission? Does anyone really believe that things posted by those on the left or those on the right are truly 100% factual? There are so many factors that go into whatever government report that simply eliminating or adding a factor could completely change the perception of the report (CBO or otherwise). I believe that we need to stop listening to media sources and government officials for our information and rely on what we see with our own eyes. It's why when I cite a report or website I put TIFWIW or something to that effect. The information from the right and the left cannot be as far apart as they are and either one of them be right. They are looking out for #1 and if it helps someone out along the way then so be it as long as it gets them votes.
So are you suggesting that we get our information from here?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20490 Jan 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's so easy to strike a nerve on you. I'd say "The truth hurts" but since you are so detached from the truth, you wouldn't realize why it is you are hurting.
Your animosity towards the freedom of speech is overwhelming...
It's as overwhelming as common sense would be on you!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20491 Jan 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's as overwhelming as common sense would be on you!
Thankx, I've been suggesting, in a round about way, that very same thing to our Blytheville guest for some time.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20492 Jan 8, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankx, I've been suggesting, in a round about way, that very same thing to our Blytheville guest for some time.
No problem. You should really take a reading comprehension class Redd! Again no problem!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#20493 Jan 8, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you suggesting that we get our information from here?
That's funny. No you shouldn't get your information from here.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20494 Jan 8, 2013
April 2012

"A majority of Republicans say for the first time that the war in Afghanistan has not been worth fighting, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll that comes as the continuing U.S. presence in that country is emerging as a key point of contention in the presidential race.

The poll findings are likely to present a challenge for Republican front-runner Mitt Romney, who has said that the goal in Afghanistan should be to defeat the Taliban on the battlefield.

President Obama stepped back from that goal during his 2009 strategy review and has set the end of 2014 as the departure date for all U.S. combat forces."

Seem it only took Republicans 11 years and a failing Presidential election to come around to their senses..or did they really?
what

Dallas, TX

#20495 Jan 8, 2013
Redd wrote:
April 2012
"A majority of Republicans say for the first time that the war in Afghanistan has not been worth fighting, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll that comes as the continuing U.S. presence in that country is emerging as a key point of contention in the presidential race.
The poll findings are likely to present a challenge for Republican front-runner Mitt Romney, who has said that the goal in Afghanistan should be to defeat the Taliban on the battlefield.
President Obama stepped back from that goal during his 2009 strategy review and has set the end of 2014 as the departure date for all U.S. combat forces."
Seem it only took Republicans 11 years and a failing Presidential election to come around to their senses..or did they really?
Apparently Obama thought it was worth it because two thirds of the money spent in Afghanistan and two thirds of the deaths there came under his command.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20496 Jan 8, 2013
Redd wrote:
April 2012
WOW! And it's been 4 years and our children are still dying on foreign soil. He could have brought everybody home years ago. Obama has blood on his hands!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20497 Jan 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's so easy to strike a nerve on you. I'd say "The truth hurts" but since you are so detached from the truth, you wouldn't realize why it is you are hurting.
Your animosity towards the freedom of speech is overwhelming...
I see you chose an option I did not list, however you did choose to continue making a fool of yourself.

Location hidden

#20498 Jan 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My only question would be a fact by whose admission? Does anyone really believe that things posted by those on the left or those on the right are truly 100% factual? There are so many factors that go into whatever government report that simply eliminating or adding a factor could completely change the perception of the report (CBO or otherwise). I believe that we need to stop listening to media sources and government officials for our information and rely on what we see with our own eyes. It's why when I cite a report or website I put TIFWIW or something to that effect. The information from the right and the left cannot be as far apart as they are and either one of them be right. They are looking out for #1 and if it helps someone out along the way then so be it as long as it gets them votes.
First things first.

You choose an item, cut out your BS, and lets see if it is true or not.

Its just that simple!!!!!!!!!!

what

Dallas, TX

#20499 Jan 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you chose an option I did not list, however you did choose to continue making a fool of yourself.
There goes that detachment from reality that you suffer dearly from that guest referd to. Or is it that you simply never learned to read?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20500 Jan 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
First things first.
Somebody choose Obama bringing home our children! Barney why has it been 4 years and our kids are still being killed in foreign lands?

Location hidden

#20501 Jan 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! And it's been 4 years and our children are still dying on foreign soil. He could have brought everybody home years ago. Obama has blood on his hands!
Maybe he could have, maybe they would have compared that withdrawal to the way the Russians withdrew from Afghanistan.

Again its called completing the mission.

Location hidden

#20502 Jan 8, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>There goes that detachment from reality that you suffer dearly from that guest referd to. Or is it that you simply never learned to read?
I am severely detached from the world that you and RC consider to be reality.

BTW Einstein, if you question my ability to read, why are you asking me a question in writing?

See what I mean about that reality thing.

Location hidden

#20503 Jan 8, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently Obama thought it was worth it because two thirds of the money spent in Afghanistan and two thirds of the deaths there came under his command.
Yes he did think it was worth it or he would not have sent in the extra troops.

We could have continued to pussy foot around and get our asses kicked like the Russians did, or we can act like we are there for a reason, and get it done, and not leave with our tails tucked between our legs.
what

Dallas, TX

#20504 Jan 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I am severely detached from the world that you and RC consider to be reality.
BTW Einstein, if you question my ability to read, why are you asking me a question in writing?
See what I mean about that reality thing.
Glad to see you are admitting your problems. Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery. Now, if you could only work on your reading comprehension skills, you might have a chance. But then you wouldn't provide near the amusement that your stupidity and ignorance do now.

Location hidden

#20505 Jan 8, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you are admitting your problems. Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery. Now, if you could only work on your reading comprehension skills, you might have a chance. But then you wouldn't provide near the amusement that your stupidity and ignorance do now.
Thank you Dr Phill, however the people you perceive to be detached from reality,(as you know it), are actualy people with a higher IQ than yours.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#20506 Jan 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
First things first.
You first. What decides whether or not something is fact or partisan? Your preshaped opinion? Reports? News articles? Blogs? Are we allowed to use common sense or do we have to stay on a playing field that has been shaped by our "one for you two for me" politicians?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#20507 Jan 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did think it was worth it or he would not have sent in the extra troops.
We could have continued to pussy foot around and get our asses kicked like the Russians did, or we can act like we are there for a reason, and get it done, and not leave with our tails tucked between our legs.
So Bush sends us to war committing troops and he is the sole reason for the recession, while Obama has to commit more troops so we can be there for a reason and get the job done? Has the war been declared over or are we "tucking our tails" and leaving without a declared victory? Or if we use the term drawdown is it something else besides tucking our tails? Can we pin the added financial expense of committing more troops which we can't afford to Obama or are we still blaming Bush for Obama's decisions?
Guess Who

Mountain Home, AR

#20508 Jan 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So Bush sends us to war committing troops and he is the sole reason for the recession, while Obama has to commit more troops so we can be there for a reason and get the job done? Has the war been declared over or are we "tucking our tails" and leaving without a declared victory? Or if we use the term drawdown is it something else besides tucking our tails? Can we pin the added financial expense of committing more troops which we can't afford to Obama or are we still blaming Bush for Obama's decisions?
back in the sixties the democrats Kennedy & Johnson gave me a paid vacation in southeast asia. All the beer I could drink and mary jane I wanted to smoke. and all I had to do was kill gooks. And It was all for nuthin. just the same as korea was, and afganastin will be. We tucked ourtails and left viet nam Why sould these current wars be any different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the hookers at? Fri Chris Oneal 1
Debate: Marijuana - Pine Bluff, AR (Aug '10) Fri tina 10
Nikki goodnight Dec 16 bb tj 17
Nation's 3rd-poorest city is Pine Bluff, Ark., ... (Nov '09) Dec 11 moogman 52
Inmate Sues Ark. Dept. Of Community Correction ... (May '08) Dec 10 Get real 29
Looking dancers for bachelor party Dec 5 Thrasher 1
Casey Reed & Stephanie Bolls Dec 1 Anonymous 4
Pine Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web