|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

badbone wrote:
i agree an hope ever drug head in america OVERDOSE amen
Do you have a problem with adult humans deciding for themselves what substances they put in their own bodies as long as they don't hurt others? People have used mind-altering substances since the beginning of time..... and they always will use them...... regardless of laws we make against it. I'm sure you have family and friends that have gotten high. Why do you wish death on them for it?
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Actually Ive been seriously thinking about going back to school next year after I start drawing social security. college tuition is free to arkansans past 60 years of age. Any how Ive got my airplane pilots license. Im certified to fly a plane with full instrumentation. However I dont own a airplane yet. The maintaince on a airplane must be performed by a certified mecahnic with a AP license. Im part owner of a dirt landing strip that has a couple of those metal square post buildings for airplane hangars. One of the parteners has a old cessna there. I can fly it whenever I want. I just gotta pay the owner $100 per hour. There is a Votech school about a 100 miles away that offers a AP mechanic course. The planes owner and I are mulling over both of us taking the class and flying his airlane to the local airport near the school. Almost all airports have a courtisy car or two available for pilots to borrow. We could driveit the sort distance to school .or simply leave a personal vehicle at the airport. If we got a AP mechanic licence we could buy planes that need work and the annual has expired fix them up and fly them until they are resold.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why trial lawyers love state legislators. Oklahoma just like its goofy neighbor Ark. passing unconstitutional laws that are going to be struck down in court.
The only thing they accomplished is making trial lawyers rich at tax payers expense.
Both have a Republican majority state legislature.
"Oklahoma just like its goofy neighbor Ark. passing unconstitutional laws"
Correction, Oklahoma has passed laws that DEFEND the Constitution, as they should. I have decided that will be my next vacation destination. And while there, I will make sure all the locals know why I'm visiting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Arkansas has a democrat govenor and 90 % of the legislature is democrat. Arkansas has elected only three republican govenors since reconstruction. Winthrop Rockefeller- Frank White and Mike Huckabee. The republican,s have never since reconstruction held more then a few seats in the state legislature.
You are correct about the Gov. of Ark., however you are completely wrong about the state legislature both house have a Republican majority, the first since reconstruction.

curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I think the immigration enforcement are the biggest parasites,. their a complete failure look at all the illegals that are here. Thats the real evidence of their failure.
<quoted text>
Maybe you were agreeing with the last part of Churms post. This part, I do not agree with. I don't think the enforcement officers are a failure. It's the ones higher above them. Look at what happens when the officers try to do their job. Do the names Ramos Compean sound familiar? The government makes it impossible for these poor guys to do their jobs without severe backlash. I always said if I was a border patrol officer, I would sit on the border with my binoculars watching the birds.
We outta just shit can the whole shebang. Stop the collosoll waste of money. Then use some of that money to go after those who are working illegals, Catch them gather the evidence and let the courts and IRS romp on those law breaking employeers with both feet. sieze all their assetts turn them into paupers jail them and make a example of them. Very soon no one would dare work illegals. No jobs and those illegals would deport themselves.
LoneStar21

Haslet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your husband is a fat guy, right? Truckers think they own the road because they are in a big vehicle. Truckers are the Belly of America. Railroad engineers say the same thing about being the backbone and all they are are glorified truck drivers!
Whoa little buddy, you need to examine your verbiage. That was cutting way to close to home. I haul ingrate passengers not freight. Ya just keep subsidizing my salary of $121,000 per year and you can call me a glorified truck driver all day long. Laughing all the way to the bank, choo choo!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Correction, Oklahoma has passed laws that DEFEND the Constitution, as they should. I have decided that will be my next vacation destination. And while there, I will make sure all the locals know why I'm visiting.

The courst will decide which ones are Constitutional.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

courts
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Which God is yours?....does God come in variations?...or is it man that only sees God as he wishes him to be?
any persons religious superstition is just as good as any other persons is.
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

<quoted text>
I like eastern oklahoma near the NW arkansas border really well. I spent considerable time in that area. I frequented the Elkhorn tavern on HWY 59 when Ronnie Dunn of Brooks & Dunn fame preformed there back in the day. We all knew that he was destined to be a famious country western star.
LoneStar21

Haslet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Actually the rail road is parasitic. Almost Everything loaded hauled and unloaded in a train mudt be hauler to the train in a truck at some points. The exception are coal and a few other things. If not for being subsized by the goverment the Railroads would be bankrupt. Am Trak is a giant waste of taxpayer dollars. I drove truck off and on for 40 years drove about two million miles. I put over 500,000 on one truck in 3&1/2 years. In 40 years I never had any accidents involving any other vehicle. The only accidents where deer that I hit. I hit so many deer I lost count. We put a cowcatcher bumper on the truck. I could hit a deer and just keep on going without any damage. There isnt anything wrong with you not liking semi trucks or truck drivers thats ok its your choice. But even if their fat obese lewd crude degenerate uncoulth ect. ect. thay are not goverment funded parasites . The ugly ones and the pretty ones are all a link in the chain of production.
You dum arse, the government subsidize my salary $121,000 with your truck driving dollars. Thanks friend. Your Bankrupt statement would explain why you were a dumb truck driver. Union Pacific is a Fortune 200 company. Wake up chummy you fat ugly obese lewd crude degenerate railroad wannabe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/pending/oklahom...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Days after the 2012 presidential election, citizens from numerous states began assembling petitions at “We the People”, requesting that the government allow individual states to withdraw from the United States of America in order to create its own new government peacefully.

Earlier this morning a post began circulating on Facebook stating that Oklahoma had become a sovereign state. Responses to this specific post varied from negative to kudos. The posting made the following comment:

"Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas, Montana and Utah as the only states to do so. More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003."

The posting implies that Oklahoma recently became a sovereign state, but was referring to a resolution that had been passed in April of 2009. The resolution demanded that the federal government cease and desist mandates beyond its authority as designated by the Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The declaration was a resolution instead of a law. Therefore, was only a symbolic act which carried no legal value.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to your Dear Leader, our President.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/24/us/24marria...

WASHINGTON — President Obama, in a striking legal and political shift, has determined that the Defense of Marriage Act — the 1996 law that bars federal recognition of same-sex marriages — is unconstitutional, and has directed the Justice Department to stop defending the law in court, the administration said Wednesday.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
Actually Ive been seriously thinking about going back to school next year after I start drawing social security. college tuition is free to arkansans past 60 years of age. Any how Ive got my airplane pilots license. Im certified to fly a plane with full instrumentation. However I dont own a airplane yet. The maintaince on a airplane must be performed by a certified mecahnic with a AP license. Im part owner of a dirt landing strip that has a couple of those metal square post buildings for airplane hangars. One of the parteners has a old cessna there. I can fly it whenever I want. I just gotta pay the owner $100 per hour. There is a Votech school about a 100 miles away that offers a AP mechanic course. The planes owner and I are mulling over both of us taking the class and flying his airlane to the local airport near the school. Almost all airports have a courtisy car or two available for pilots to borrow. We could driveit the sort distance to school .or simply leave a personal vehicle at the airport. If we got a AP mechanic licence we could buy planes that need work and the annual has expired fix them up and fly them until they are resold.
In many ways you are very intelligent. Buying airplanes that "need work" and "flying them until they are resold" is NOT one of your better ideas!!!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you wanna bet that a liberal court would have a different ruling than a conservative court?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I like eastern oklahoma near the NW arkansas border really well. I spent considerable time in that area. I frequented the Elkhorn tavern on HWY 59 when Ronnie Dunn of Brooks & Dunn fame preformed there back in the day. We all knew that he was destined to be a famious country western star.
I have no doubt that's a beautiful area! I'd like to see the Wichita Mts.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

LoneStar21 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dum arse, the government subsidize my salary $121,000 with your truck driving dollars. Thanks friend. Your Bankrupt statement would explain why you were a dumb truck driver. Union Pacific is a Fortune 200 company. Wake up chummy you fat ugly obese lewd crude degenerate railroad wannabe.
If you really are a choo choo engineer, my brother would LOVE to talk to you! He is obsessed with railroads! I have a collection of railroad photos specifically for him. I kinda like 'em too.:) Each year I make him a calendar of tracks and engines. And collect "souveniers" from various railroads around the country every chance I get when I travel. This fall I stopped at Mammoth Springs just to get some special photos for him. I'm thinking of dedicating a webpage on my website to train tracks. That would be so cool!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How much you wanna bet that a liberal court would have a different ruling than a conservative court?
Im sure they would.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
In many ways you are very intelligent. Buying airplanes that "need work" and "flying them until they are resold" is NOT one of your better ideas!!!
Please don't discourage him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,741 - 21,760 of28,950
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pine Bluff Discussions

Search the Pine Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 19 hr Newport 213
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr Guest 937
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 23 hr Guest 1,761
Snitch 23 hr John 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Mon haha 9,787
Us renal care Mon Us renal care 1
Tell tonya Laquita clark Mon Us renal care 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pine Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••