Special man in need of community support by way of prayers

Posted in the Pinckneyville Forum

margaret scholebo

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2006
I have had the most wonderful blessing of being married to the most phenominally amazing man I've ever had the experience of knowing. He has endured more in 1 year than most do in their entire lifetime; yet he remains the special man he has always been. Since I've been with him so many people have given me the gift of their knowledge of his past that he doesn't speak of. His actions were done out of his love and devotion for God's work and love of his community and friends as well as family. I begun hearing stories about the amazing acts that David had performed long before I ever met him. I was surprised that a man with such a wonderful reputation of helping the very sick, or in trouble people. He showed ambition that was way larger than his size. I was living with my grandmother when I seen this man on a tractor with a snow plow and blade attached to it came clearing the drive way. Mom normally had to miss work because of the roads being so bad for her to get out for 3 to 5 days but this man had cleared them right after the snow storm and she didn't have to call in.
I also remember my Grandma who was as selfless and self sacrificing as he was always talking about this young man who would bring her wood when she was completely out but didn't know how he knew. She got a laugh out of it because of the way he brought it. He would fill the trunk of his car as full as he could get it, unload, stack and then go back for another load. He'd do that until he had a nice big stack of wood that she could easily reach and didn't have far to go outside to get it.
My friend Jody worked at the Save-alot store about 27 years ago when she witnessed something that I had just been told about by other people. He had walked in town and it was winter and cold rain falling. He walked out of the store to see a little old lady laying on the ground in about 3 to 4 inches of water. He ran over to her, put her up on his lap, took his coat off and held it over her head while yelling for someone to get some help for her. He sat there and tried to talk to her to comfort her as much as he could while everyone was walking around the two lying on the concrete. He never told me of this but I heard it from my friend who seen the whole thing and recently when I was telling her the doctors don't expect him to live much longer she was reminding me of what a difference he had made in so many peoples lives. This man was lead by God and provided me a way out of a very violently abusive marriage I was forced into by a gang leader from the Rockford, Chicago area. He offered advice on how I could really get out of it with a little play on words and it worked. I've been extremely happy since that time. We have been through many tragedies and losses since that time but have remained close and grown even closer. My reason for writing is to request prayer for him at this time. We have discovered that prayer in itself have brought about so many miracles and answered prayers, maybe not in the way you would expect or like to have had them answered but in a way so unique that you know Gods hand had taken care of it in the best possible way. My precious one doesn't have much time left and has been given a time of no more than 2 months due to his destroyed heart and failing kidneys. I am not wanting to seem selfish but just that we can all cope with this time so close to the end. I've seen the power of prayers and do appreciate anything and everything that is offered to us. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Sincerely, margaret
u no who

United States

#2 Apr 20, 2007
DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING U HEAR FROM HER DAVID DIED AND 10 DAYS LATER HER NEW HUSBAND MOVED IN SHE KILLED DAVIS. HER HUSBAND IS DONNIE HARRIS AND HE WAS ON PRISON FOR BEATING HES EX WIFE. MARGARET IS A KILLER AND SHE LIVES OFF WELFARE AND SPREAD THE WORD
wishing she would leave

Sun Prairie, WI

#3 Oct 13, 2009
She needs to attend to her life and that of her children. she needs to make sure they are staying away from people no one wants them and there nasty asses here!
yesiknow

Springfield, IL

#4 Oct 15, 2009
Excuse me, this woman is asking for prayer, who cares if she is on welfare, what her background is. WE R ALL SINNERS! and who are we to judge? God have mercy on those that cast stones at others. Margaret, I hear you sweetie, may God continue to wrap his loving arms around you, In this I pray... Amen!
wakeup

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 8, 2010
Oh boy, excuse me while I puke.
Bear

Sardinia, OH

#6 Jun 8, 2010
wakeup, you are really mean spirited. Please realize that you may not only be hurting the person your mean words are aimed at but also their family and friends.. and others (such as I) who are hurt because they cant believe you would say such cruel things.
wakeup

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jun 9, 2010
No, I didn't say anything cruel. I just got sick at my stomach. "u no who" said the cruel stuff. Did you read that or were you in the middle of cleaning house and missed it?
Bear

Dayton, OH

#8 Jun 9, 2010
cleaning what house? ha
Red Berreta hater

Fort Wayne, IN

#9 Oct 7, 2010
Well, I will tell you from experience. These people will torment anyone they come in contact with. They are all nuts. She needs to kick that bum she is married to out. Get her ass a job. And start paying better attention to her kids. She is married to a wife beating, worthless bum. He will not work. For whatever reason. And these are not lies. These are facts. He sends her out to beg, scrap and steal from everyone in Pinckneyville. Everyone avoids them at all cost. And fine and well she is asking for prayer. I am not the one who is to be her judge. But, if you are not gonna help yourself??? Stop thinking people owe you something. And your poor children??? There is no way they can be happy with the life you have offered them. Open your eyes, you worthless idiot. Pray for you... Yeah, I will pray that you finally get a clue. And by the way... This story you have published... Is as big as the lies you told about being married to a gang leader when you were 16. You have never even been out of Pinckneyville. But, you want people to believe you are a published writer? You can not even afford soap... But, you have published something? The only thing you have had published is your name in the police blotter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinckneyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Bruno BADDEST DUDE IN P-VILLE (Mar '13) 34 min dick b swangin 15
john Hubler AKA SCUM SCREWED MY MOM AND GAVEHET... (Apr '14) Sun fumbles mo fuxker 6
Katie Presswood Jan 23 Mexican 12
who drives a blk dodge nitro Jan 22 Sexybiatch22 3
McDonald's workers Jan 17 trash compactor 18
Kaity Goodrum Jan 16 haha 4
Debbie melvin still with joey Pence? Jan 16 well 2
Pinckneyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinckneyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet