First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 12, 2010
Can someone explain to me how the Mayor got his son on the police dept. After declaring he was not getting rid of former police chief just to get a position for family members? I am tired of the nepotism that is raging in this town and county!

New Rochelle, NY

#2 Mar 11, 2011
Can anyone explain hoy both his son and daughter now own a porche....I see where our tax dollars are going!
jester

Herod, IL

#3 Apr 3, 2011
so glad the election is this week! lets get holder out of there and pray for change. too many teenagers are being harassed, and its not even just the "bad kids" anymore. most of the time when young people are pulled over in pinckneyville, regardless of what they were pulled over for, they are fully searched and patted down. policemen should be looked up to and young people should feel like they can go to a policeman for help, but instead many young adults and teens are so afraid of them they look at the police as "the bad guys." i completely agreed that the police should be looking out for the community, but it is really necessary to search every car that is pulled over? i feel the main goal of the pville police is to harass young people, make as much money as possible, and be seen as a figure of authority on a power trip. how long will it be before the parents of these teens being constantly being pulled, over stand up for their children's rights and go to the city and demand change? why do citizens put up with the madness of rude cops when they have rights? it amazes me how few people stand up for what they know is right in this town when they all have such strong opinions!
2cents

Champaign, IL

#4 Apr 3, 2011
And I suppose you're the type that complains about airport security too.
eddie

Decatur, IL

#5 Apr 3, 2011
Why do folks think Holder is the only problem? Kellerman has been finance commissioner and he's running for mayor. Isn't he part of the problem now? Also, where have the other commissioners been? Holder couldn't have done all this by himself. All commissioners have a vote. What were they doing? What about the public safety commissioner? What does he have to say?
dbldwb

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2011
Last time I checked the city was in much better shape, with grants etc. It's been in the paper. Kudos to the economic development because the town actually as been placed on the map
eddie

Decatur, IL

#7 Apr 4, 2011
Funny because the town's bottom line is much worse.
dbldwb

United States

#8 Apr 4, 2011
Guess the finance job didn't go too well then.
Fodazelled

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 4, 2011
I thought Willisville was looking for a cop. what is going on in that county.
hmmm

Carbondale, IL

#10 Apr 5, 2011
number one...don't believe something just because it is in the paper. number two... just because new businesses open does not mean that they can stay open for long without support from pville citizens. but i don't think that every single car that is pulled over should be searched. it's not just the "bad kids" getting searched without probable cause, it's EVERYONE, teens and adults alike.
Jester

Champaign, IL

#11 Apr 7, 2011
Okay, who cares about the mayors son!you have an officer who drives a porche and an officer who drives a corvette and one who drives a jaguar! they are all shady. BUT Everyone needs to get off their cases bout what they drive and open their eyes to what they are doing. Rather then who's driving what..Worry about why these old men are always up hunting down teenagers in that town..and i don't mean to pull over. Men hide ur daughters cause u have alot of dirty old grandpa's in ur town! Take a gander at all these men who are supposed to be upstanding citizens, instead how often do you see them hanging out chatting up young girls. I hope when we get our officer here he doesn't sit at casey's and stalk the night clerks like ur town!
tissy

Champaign, IL

#12 Apr 7, 2011
kudos my friend, That would be quite awkward for a man of that age to be looking at a young girl in any kind of way. Some people have a messed up view on whats okay and whats not, So i guess you should hope for better officers in the future. Hey maybe you should become an officer and show people what being a police officer is supposed to look like. I remember being proud of the cops in my town..Knowing they were great men who uphold the law. Now these young punks just do it for the power and hussies.
dbldwb

Eldorado, IL

#13 Apr 7, 2011
Also, I know for a fact the porche cost under 10 grand, less than what most people pay for their vehicles.. it's about 10 years old (those Germans and their vehicle making skills lol). Anyway, same deal for the jag and corvette.
silent observer

Eldorado, IL

#14 Apr 7, 2011
popular topic much?...
so speaking of dirty men hunting girls and speaking of cops in that town, might want to be aware if you have teenage daughters because Murry has been sending his PICS out via phone if you know what i mean. Too bad for him that the girls have sent them on to people who wernt suppose to have them. just FYI, folks. Cant remember if he's married. too bad anyway.
res3456

Waterloo, IA

#15 Apr 12, 2011
guest wrote:
Can anyone explain hoy both his son and daughter now own a porche....I see where our tax dollars are going!
Well its Spelled PORSCHE, and good for them,,,and how do you know where your tax dollars went to the PORSCHE? who freaking cares!!! really if this is all you have to complain about in life as to what they are driving around in then.......... your life is amazing!!!!!
hmmm

Carbondale, IL

#16 Apr 15, 2011
actually i have personally witnessed jimmy holder pull into the parking lot of the apartment complex i live in, and pick up a girl who was my age at the time. 19.
she would return the next morning with stories of their wild adventures and fun with drugs.
before the two of them were together he was in an explicit relationship with another girl who was about the same ago, give or take a year or two.
they may not be underage, but come on?
no lie

Herrin, IL

#17 Apr 15, 2011
So what, who cares who dates who. I know a lot of people who date people of different ages. This thread is for people who have a low self esteem and put other people down. This is almost as bad as the Sarah thread that is on here somewhere (well i thought it was but haven't seen it in a while, hopefully its GONE.. and the Alongi one)
Who gives a care. Not to mention, leave family out of it. No one ever has facts straight anyway, no need to state lies. example: his daughter's car is a porshe?? try looking across the OTHER ocean toward the 'glow'. Geeze, not only is that insult stupid (not even an insult actually) its not even close to the truth.
And back to the Sarah thread.. what if her daughter reads that someday.. people need to think before they assume outloud on public record.
That town that you folks live in is most the most MOODY town I have ever seen. If ya'll had Mother Theresa, you would eventually demonize her. Anywho, off my soap box now lol. Got caught by a train and took out my frustration!!
Happy weekend.
res3456

Waterloo, IA

#18 Apr 16, 2011
hmmm wrote:
actually i have personally witnessed jimmy holder pull into the parking lot of the apartment complex i live in, and pick up a girl who was my age at the time. 19.
she would return the next morning with stories of their wild adventures and fun with drugs.
before the two of them were together he was in an explicit relationship with another girl who was about the same ago, give or take a year or two.
they may not be underage, but come on?
Well good for him at least he is getting some!!!!! really who freaking cares,,,,
louis

Champaign, IL

#19 Apr 17, 2011
i think quite a few people care, it would be different if he weren't a police man but he is. So he is supposed to be an example for other citizens of the community and one they can trust. How can u trust someone who is supposedly hanging around drugs and dating teenagers? That's the kind of people they should be WATCHING not being. Wow and that Murray thing with him sending young girls his pictures? That's disgusting. How are the people of that town not speaking up and getting this taking care of? These men need to be held accountable for their actions or fired. I understand some of what u said "no lie" about the families seeing things on here. Whats the deal with the wives of these men? Are they clueless or what? Maybe they need to see it and then they can get these men to straighten up and stop making Pinckneyville an embarrassment.
hmmm

Carbondale, IL

#20 May 5, 2011
louis... that is exactly why i posted the info about the girls he has been with. he is a police officer, supposed to be seen as a hero and a man to look up to. how can i respect someone who is doing the same things he is busting someone else for? everyone does shady things and is entitled to privacy, but if that is the case, don't do so in broad daylight and not expect to hear about it. the girl left her two toddlers at home, alone for hours in the middle of the night while she left with jimmy to go party. the two girls were found by two neighbor boys after they heard them crying for hours. isn't it the police's duty to prevent and prosecute parents who neglect their children? seems to me like he supports it as long as there is something in it for him....

not a rumor. i was very close by the night it happened. i personally know the girl and the two boys that found her babies.

if you didn't care before, then you should now. this is a man "serving the community." why would any citizen even want him to be responsible for their safety after hearing this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinckneyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disrespectful people in Pinckneyville 3 hr wanting this so v... 16
Dollar General is horrible now! Aug 28 Pinckneyville Res... 1
jayci sloan (Jul '13) Aug 28 jayci 5
News A Reader's View: Putting God back in Christmas (Dec '08) Aug 25 Fact over fiction 7
females that get away with everything Aug 25 Whaaat 3
duquoin il people stupid Aug 21 wondering 2
Holly depler Aug 21 Guess who 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinckneyville Mortgages