Astonished

Highlandville, MO

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I had dinner with a few friends this weekend and we got on the topic of different affairs that were going on at the prison. I was shocked! There were a few repeat offenders that I was aware of but there were more that I would have never dreamed. I hope all husbands and wives are aware of this.
KMA

Sesser, IL

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Lets here it, bring on the names!
Durr

Benton, IL

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Well we all know about the nurse who was banging prisoner's. She was gross and is fired now thoug. Dont know of any current affair's there.
Just a citizen

Baldwin, IL

#4 Dec 18, 2012
I don't think the prisoners are in a position to be picky lol
Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 30, 2013
There are a lot of divorces happening right now because a lot of the officers there can't keep it in their pants. Females that work there go from guy to guy. What is wrong with that place. I can't believe some of the stuff that I have heard. WOW!
Gammaw

Du Quoin, IL

#6 Oct 30, 2013
Karma wrote:
There are a lot of divorces happening right now because a lot of the officers there can't keep it in their pants. Females that work there go from guy to guy. What is wrong with that place. I can't believe some of the stuff that I have heard. WOW!
anyone know what happened to the Janis Chandler case?
Gammaw

Du Quoin, IL

#7 Oct 30, 2013
Anyone know what happened in the Green VS. Chandler case? She was fired from Pville prison & he is suing her for prisoner civil rights abuse? Sexual, I believe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinckneyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Weis 5 hr curious 4
Washington County Sheriff deputy 9510 12 hr Angie L 2
Who knows Kendra moll Sun Angie L 25
Trey Alvis Sun Intrigued 12
Kendra Spears Sun MentalCase 9
Sonny Pittman Nov 29 Guest 1
General cable impossible to get hired Nov 27 Your mom 2

Pinckneyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance