Authorities seeking missing woman, ex...

Authorities seeking missing woman, ex-boyfriend

There are 4 comments on the Press & Argus story from Jan 25, 2011, titled Authorities seeking missing woman, ex-boyfriend. In it, Press & Argus reports that:

The location of a Livonia mother of three remains a mystery, and police are looking for her as well as her ex-boyfriend from Livingston County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Argus.

Tony

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Jan 25, 2011
Hope they find her and all is OK. That history of drug abuse looms large as a factor. She might have gone back to using. A Bonnie & Clyde scenario may be in play. Or something bad could have happened to one or both. The people involved with drugs get very nasty. At least the kids are mostly raised.
Frederick

Roswell, GA

#2 Feb 2, 2011
She returned home last week, unannounced and with her lawyer.
Dave

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2011
Can anyone tell me if she is OK..any info?
Leroy

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2011
and when I leave
come together
like butt cheeks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinckney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should John Torres be Stockbridge police officer? (Feb '13) Jan '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 9
News A look at the Michigan Militia, then and now (Mar '10) Dec '16 Faith Michigan 4
News 7 new charter schools opening in Michigan in fall (Aug '16) Sep '16 For the kids 2
News Rocco "Rocky" J. Minghini Jr. (Aug '13) Aug '16 Jamison Cuc 2
people of stockbridge (Jan '16) Jan '16 shabe 1
main streat computers (Dec '15) Dec '15 shane samulak 1
News Beating at golf course leads to prison (Nov '15) Dec '15 TheRat 2

Pinckney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinckney Mortgages