Teen dirty dancing draws ire in Livin...

Teen dirty dancing draws ire in Livingston County

There are 14 comments on the LSJ.com story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Teen dirty dancing draws ire in Livingston County. In it, LSJ.com reports that:

Livingston County Students and parents have bonded together and formed a group to create awareness about the sexually explicit nature of today's high school dances.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LSJ.com.

Mark Collins

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#1 Nov 2, 2009
This is sad. Prudes take that pole out of your rears and go read the Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
TrailerToad

White Lake, MI

#2 Nov 2, 2009
The irony is that teens are more likely to be physically harmed by swing dancing than sexy dancing. But I guess there has to be a line somewhere - seeing how birth control seems to be verboten these days.
Holla J

Milford, MI

#3 Nov 3, 2009
It's not even dancing really, it's grinding right? Maybe if youre worried about kids humping on the dance floor, then don't have a dance and spare yourself the parental outrage of all those hormones. Cancel the dance so the kids can go do something they really want to do. Whatever that may be. And the school doesn't have to sweat it.
Felonious Washington III

Roseville, MI

#4 Feb 8, 2010
Where are these white girls at? Can I get in on some o' dat action?

“Hell is on earth in MI”

Since: Feb 07

Brighton/Howell & KENTUCKY!!!

#5 Feb 20, 2010
Censorship is censorship. Reminds me of the time that Elvis was filmed from the waste up because he was moving his lower body in a suggestive way!
Oh brother!

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#6 May 16, 2010
Oh grow up. The parents have their panties all in a bunch over suggestive dancing and they're ignoring the fact that most of those same kids are gonna get laid after the dance???? When will people focus on what matters?? Honest, appropriate sex ed and available birth control.
Flavor Flav

Roseville, MI

#7 May 23, 2010
Where are them bitches? Are they hot? How about they moms?
Hungry

Howell, MI

#8 Mar 18, 2011
When the weather gets better, all the fat, big boobed young maidens will be lapping it up in downtown Howell. These youngin's know how to bare their boobies to get old men excited. Dirty dancing is just the warm up. Love it!
Ralph Laterski

Warwick, NY

#9 Mar 18, 2011
Mark Collins wrote:
This is sad. Prudes take that pole out of your rears and go read the Scarlett(sic) Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
I don't recall any dancing in the Scarlet Letter, perhaps the A is for Arschloch?
Scooter Cooter

South Lyon, MI

#10 Mar 18, 2011
Silence. There's men talking here!
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#11 Mar 19, 2011
The Bunheads and Brylcreemers are out to save everybody from themselves!
Mary Ann

Howell, MI

#12 Mar 21, 2011
Us teens love to dirty dance, it makes us gals so wet and hungry. We also love Dancing with Stars, especially the black bucks with the hot white women. They're all having HOT sex, so this is our example, grownups. Yummi
sofa king phunny

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2011
Lol!

Since: Sep 11

Huntington, IN

#14 Sep 5, 2011
People dont have better things to worry about? Or is it jealousy because they arent getting any? Lmao grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinckney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should John Torres be Stockbridge police officer? (Feb '13) Jan '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 9
News A look at the Michigan Militia, then and now (Mar '10) Dec '16 Faith Michigan 4
News 7 new charter schools opening in Michigan in fall (Aug '16) Sep '16 For the kids 2
News Rocco "Rocky" J. Minghini Jr. (Aug '13) Aug '16 Jamison Cuc 2
people of stockbridge (Jan '16) Jan '16 shabe 1
main streat computers (Dec '15) Dec '15 shane samulak 1
News Beating at golf course leads to prison (Nov '15) Nov '15 TheBigDummy 1

Pinckney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinckney Mortgages