Colone needs to truly apologize

Colone needs to truly apologize

There are 7 comments on the Press & Argus story from Jun 28, 2006, titled Colone needs to truly apologize. In it, Press & Argus reports that:

So John Colone didn't realize his "666 Party" in Hell would be such a large event? Really? By his own admission, he sent press releases all over the world, he contacted every conceivable media outlet and had ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Argus.

Kevin

AOL

#1 Jul 10, 2006
Hey let it go a;ready people, any part of the State of Michigan whether it be Hell or anywhere else needs any and all the attention that they can get. Get over it already or move away like everyone else is.
Kathy

Cornville, AZ

#2 Feb 2, 2009
Went to school with the Colones' and thy are just weird. They think that they are so great, but they wouldn't make it any where else. Pinckney is just the place for them -- a bucolic world.
Bob

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Feb 5, 2009
I must have went to school with you also Kathy are you weird also? I've known George and John and Jerry and Eddie for ever they would give you the shirts off their back to help. You musy of been there when we were partying and didn't invite you. Sorry about that but any publicity over anything here in Michigan would be good as far as I'm concerned so as Kevin said GET OVER IT!!
leon

Mesa, AZ

#4 Feb 6, 2009
Bob you are weird too; it takes one to know one! Get over it Bob-o
Bob

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Feb 6, 2009
Ah Leon you be Kathy's hubby, you from Pinckney also?
Tiger Lily

Surprise, AZ

#6 Aug 11, 2010
Leon I also went to school with John Cologne, he always scared me. He was very arrogant.
Living in Scottsdale, AZ
Email [email protected]
Brandon

Pinckney, MI

#7 Jul 2, 2015
As an 18 year old child, I would like to ask you all to start acting like adults and to please stop setting a bad example for my generation. I met John Colone once when I was probably 12. He was incredibly sincere and kind to me and opened up his shop after it had closed just to give me ice cream (no charge). He didn't show any form of narcissism, nor any form of strange behavior. He conversed with my grandmother and I. I enjoyed his personality. How dare anyone base a view of someone because of what may have been mistakes in their youth, as none of you were in your best mindset in your youth. Live your lives. Set good examples. Mentor the youth. Be kind to others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinckney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at the Michigan Militia, then and now (Mar '10) 12 hr Faith Michigan 4
News 7 new charter schools opening in Michigan in fall Sep '16 For the kids 2
News Rocco "Rocky" J. Minghini Jr. (Aug '13) Aug '16 Jamison Cuc 2
Should John Torres be Stockbridge police officer? (Feb '13) Aug '16 Little sports car 7
people of stockbridge (Jan '16) Jan '16 shabe 1
main streat computers (Dec '15) Dec '15 shane samulak 1
News Beating at golf course leads to prison (Nov '15) Dec '15 TheRat 2

Pinckney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinckney Mortgages