Mich. man sues after firing following...

Mich. man sues after firing following drug tests

There are 10 comments on the WSBT - News - Regional story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Mich. man sues after firing following drug tests. In it, WSBT - News - Regional reports that:

Jeffrey Nikkila of Pinckney claims in the lawsuit against Howell-based Ogihara America Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSBT - News - Regional.

Vicki

Brighton, MI

#1 Feb 18, 2009
Grown Adult made a bad choice and is now expected to be held accountable for his actions.
Can't be mad at the tea company.
Can't be made at your employer.
Can only be mad at oneself.
Bad choice. Move on and hopefully learn from it, so the decision to participate with drugs next time will be, "No."

Since: Dec 07

Whitmore Lake/Ann Arbor

#2 Feb 19, 2009
LOL his case is pretty weak.
Sheet Metal

Mansfield, OH

#3 Feb 20, 2009
You're only getting one side of the story! This is a strategic move by the company to influence the jury pool. Once this is tried you will see the other side.
Legalise marijuana

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2009
Sheet Metal wrote:
You're only getting one side of the story! This is a strategic move by the company to influence the jury pool. Once this is tried you will see the other side.
Anybody with a heart who has to serve on any jury in a marijuana related case should vote for jury nullification. Marijuana laws are akin to SLAVERY and should be abolished.
sandy

Ann Arbor, MI

#5 Mar 7, 2009
This guy is the biggest pot smoker and I know he smokes the big J's.. He knew the policy and smoked anyways.. now he is caught and wants to sue.. What a pin-head this guy is.. This is why our tax dollars are so high because of this loser court cost to win free money so he can buy more weed for himself.. Get a life jef!!!!!
PHS Class of 84

Waterford, MI

#6 Mar 10, 2009
Come on Jeff! You were smokin back in high school. It's not that you tried it once, more like you try it once a day. Then you have your name published in a local newspaper? LOL! Like no one is going to call your bluff! I hope I am called to be on the jury of your peers!
phs class of 84

Ann Arbor, MI

#7 Mar 12, 2009
I went to school with this guy too.I saw him at partys smoking the bongs with my boyfriend. Who is he kidding only smoking one time, He looked high every day in school when I seen him. I hope im on the jury as well. He is a lying sack of potatoes
sandy

Ann Arbor, MI

#8 Jun 9, 2009
Jeff,, smoke a joint
sandy

Ann Arbor, MI

#9 Jun 9, 2009
smoke a joint butthead
tony

Decatur, AL

#10 Jun 9, 2009
lets roll one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinckney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 new charter schools opening in Michigan in fall Mon Garth 1
News Rocco "Rocky" J. Minghini Jr. (Aug '13) Aug 16 Jamison Cuc 2
Should John Torres be Stockbridge police officer? (Feb '13) Aug 12 Little sports car 7
people of stockbridge (Jan '16) Jan '16 shabe 1
main streat computers (Dec '15) Dec '15 shane samulak 1
News Beating at golf course leads to prison (Nov '15) Dec '15 TheRat 2
News Prosecutor: Defendant brutally beat victim (Nov '15) Nov '15 Another 1

Pinckney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinckney Mortgages