Man Gives Police Found Envelope with ...

Man Gives Police Found Envelope with $1,000 cash

There are 13 comments on the WWUP-TV Cadillac story from May 29, 2009, titled Man Gives Police Found Envelope with $1,000 cash. In it, WWUP-TV Cadillac reports that:

Hide Video A Livingston County man who found an envelope filled with cash near his driveway has sidestepped temptation and surrendered it to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWUP-TV Cadillac.

AsK

“Bringer of the Truth”

Since: Apr 08

Detroit

#1 May 29, 2009
Obviously not Joanne Watson. And obviously not from Detroit.
Xanadu

Gaylord, MI

#2 May 29, 2009
How good is that?

Congratulations to the gentleman who came across the money and turned it in. Bravo.

I do hope you did give your name to the police - it may be a case of no one stepping up to claim it.
Wiseguy

Plymouth, MI

#3 May 29, 2009
It's mine It's mine
thyron

Germantown, TN

#4 May 29, 2009
Well I know if it was on my property, that was a blessing from God. We all are looking for blessings and we pray for them in this hard time. You can say what you want but obviously he must have didnt need any extra xash.
Wiseguy

Plymouth, MI

#5 May 29, 2009
thyron wrote:
Well I know if it was on my property, that was a blessing from God. We all are looking for blessings and we pray for them in this hard time. You can say what you want but obviously he must have didnt need any extra xash.
Ya..gods in the habit of putting $1000.00 in peoples driveways and if he didn't need it then I guess god should buy a Garmin because he lost his way to MY driveway !
MS_ALWAYSRIGHT1

Taylor, MI

#6 May 30, 2009
AsK wrote:
Obviously not Joanne Watson. And obviously not from Detroit.
OBVIOUSLY NOT LOL!

“Authority Skeptic”

Since: Feb 09

Michigan

#7 May 30, 2009
That dude is nuts.

Since: May 09

Whitmore Lake, MI

#8 May 31, 2009
I am moving to Northfield Twp very soon,(this week!) Due to these posts, I am starting to fear that I've committed to buying a home in a very scary/strange place. Can I please get a little input from Northfield Twp residents on the good/bad of the area? Are there actually any professional people living here, or is this a really a cultural and moral black hole where there is rampant drug use, crime and abuse of the civilian population by the police?? I didn't know any of this when I went under contract to buy a home here. It looked like a nice enough place, quiet and close to where I work. Can I get some opinions from normal people, please? Thanks for your input.
Wiseguy

Plymouth, MI

#9 May 31, 2009
hazel1 wrote:
I am moving to Northfield Twp very soon,(this week!) Due to these posts, I am starting to fear that I've committed to buying a home in a very scary/strange place. Can I please get a little input from Northfield Twp residents on the good/bad of the area? Are there actually any professional people living here, or is this a really a cultural and moral black hole where there is rampant drug use, crime and abuse of the civilian population by the police?? I didn't know any of this when I went under contract to buy a home here. It looked like a nice enough place, quiet and close to where I work. Can I get some opinions from normal people, please? Thanks for your input.
Well....you got the black part right.
hazel1

Bountiful, UT

#10 Jun 1, 2009
Wiseguy wrote:
<quoted text>Well....you got the black part right.
Ok, not sure what that means...
Wiseguy

Plymouth, MI

#11 Jun 1, 2009
hazel1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, not sure what that means...
It means very D A R K times here in Michigan
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#12 Jun 1, 2009
hazel1 wrote:
Hazel, you'll be fine. Northville, Canton and Plymouth areas are considered the best communities as well as one of the most expensive in Wayne county. They all contain historical homes and nice downtown regions. Northville had top ratings for their school district a few years back, though not sure how it is now. Crime is fairly low,(no more than any other Detroit suburb) and the overall environment is pleasant.
tony amadoor

Decatur, AL

#13 Jun 6, 2009
hazel1 wrote:
the normal have moved on. the s.s. michigan is sinking fast, abadon ship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinckney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should John Torres be Stockbridge police officer? (Feb '13) Jan '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 9
News A look at the Michigan Militia, then and now (Mar '10) Dec '16 Faith Michigan 4
News 7 new charter schools opening in Michigan in fall (Aug '16) Sep '16 For the kids 2
News Rocco "Rocky" J. Minghini Jr. (Aug '13) Aug '16 Jamison Cuc 2
people of stockbridge (Jan '16) Jan '16 shabe 1
main streat computers (Dec '15) Dec '15 shane samulak 1
News Beating at golf course leads to prison (Nov '15) Dec '15 TheRat 2

Pinckney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinckney Mortgages