you are sick

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2011
Well what can I say about this whore she is the NC whore she done been in bed with 40 men at age 18 she told people her kids daddy is Tennis Mullins I don't thank so she need to get over her self and stop telling her lies on people....and she would have more friends then guys lol.... well all I got to say is I hope her kid dose not grow. Up like her or tennis if it is his kid because she will be a lieing 2 faced girl...sorry for her kid not knowing who her dad is
uhhhhh

Asheboro, NC

#2 Oct 17, 2011
Yea I know the b!tch, I can't stand her pathalogical lying as s, she acts like she knows everything but she is dumber than a bag of rocks! Tennis is the baby daddy, hell he went to jail over her as s, hate that b!tch!
anomous

Asheboro, NC

#3 Oct 17, 2011
Oh yea I kno heidi, I hate that skank too, lol but who I hate more than her is her sister elizabeth. Now that's a hoe, she aint but 21 and got two kids but has been dyin for a child since she was 14, she is a two faced slut that has spread her legs for everybody all of surry and at least half of stokes.
oh yea

Asheboro, NC

#4 Oct 17, 2011
I kno heidi but she has told me she's only slept with tennis and hasn't had sex in 3 years so why talk about her like

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pilot Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trailer in ditch on park drive May '16 Pudding tang 1
Trying to find an old friend. David Lameire May '16 Old Friend 1
Mount airy synthetics May '16 Heartless Harman 4
News web1_160503_FoodDrive-R5.jpg May '16 Hammondm 1
Powdered Wig article says Cruz NOT Eligible Apr '16 blackyb 2
Looking for Terry Walden Apr '16 info please 1
Cruz is not who you think he is Apr '16 blackyb 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pilot Mountain Mortgages