Police: Mother Left Infant in Hot Car

Police: Mother Left Infant in Hot Car

There are 48 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Aug 13, 2010, titled Police: Mother Left Infant in Hot Car. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Investigators in Pilot Mountain said they will not file charges against a mother who left her infant child in a hot car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HotMama

Winston Salem, NC

#43 Aug 14, 2010
How do parents these days forget about children? They need to slow down and take it easy thats all...I have a 6 yr old and a newborn and I would never forget my children anywhere...I am like a hawk with them and always will be until they are old enough to take care of themselves. parents these days are younger and younger and more irresponsible than ever...a child cannot take care of another child and thats a fact! Even older mature parents need to slow down and not take everyday as a 'routine'. There is no excuse as to why you would leave a child or animal in a hot car for even just a minute alone!!!! This parent needs to have that child taken away for 30 days and go through parenting classes until she realizes how important that child is and how to take responisbility for her actions. Social services is a joke in NC I know, but at least she would feel the pain of not having her child with her for 30 days or so to learn of what COULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!!

“Cynical Scumbag”

Since: Jan 10

Lima Peru

#44 Aug 14, 2010
Grown _ss Man wrote:
Who in h*** forgets they have a infant in the car?.
Those that should never have kids.
somewhere

Lewisville, NC

#45 Aug 14, 2010
you people need to mind ya own buisness and get a life.if there were stupid test like some suggest chances are most of you wouldnt be here.according to post i read on here most of you are stupid and have nothin better to do than mind someone elses buisness.(galda)

“Cynical Scumbag”

Since: Jan 10

Lima Peru

#46 Aug 14, 2010
parent wrote:
Give the lady a break! You know the main reason for kids dying in a hot car is because the parent forgot they were in there. It is a horrible thing but none of you have any idea what is going on in her life. Maybe she had alot on her mind and had been driving for a longtime and forgot. No one is perfect...I'm not excusing what she did but shame on all of you for judging someone you know nothing about.
Who cares what is going on in her sorry life?? A baby comes first PERIOD!!
HotMama

Winston Salem, NC

#47 Aug 14, 2010
somewhere wrote:
you people need to mind ya own buisness and get a life.if there were stupid test like some suggest chances are most of you wouldnt be here.according to post i read on here most of you are stupid and have nothin better to do than mind someone elses buisness.(galda)
You must be one of those know it all people huh? How can you support a woman who leaves an infant baby in the car? Are you some kind of idiot like she is because if you don't think that she should be punished for this, your deserve to be smacked in the back of the neck to be brought into reality. THERE IS NO EXCUSE AS TO WHY ANY HUMAN BEING WOULD LEAVE THEIR OR ANOTHER INFANT IN A CAR!!!! She was probably in a hury and forgot, but you dont forget your freakin kids!!! You may forget you wallet or lock your keys in the car, BUT NEVER A KID! No excuses in this case people....stupid people dont deserve to have kids and from your post, I dont think you do either!
lady k from winston

Greensboro, NC

#48 Aug 14, 2010
Answer me one question? How in the hell do you "forget" an infant in a car seat in your car while you go shopping? Are you that absent minded? You forget your keys or watch but not an innocent baby in a car seat! Give me a break!
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#49 Aug 15, 2010
This lady should be jailed, and then beaten everyday as a reminder that she almost killed her baby.
Blown away

High Point, NC

#50 Aug 18, 2010
I truly am blown away wondering HOW a mother can forget her child. I cannot fathom that! I am probably the opposite extreme in being paranoid about my kids. If I'm driving at night, or if my 8 yr. old is in the backseat playing his nintendo and he's quiet that I can't hear him, I am constantly checking on him. Ok, I know he isn't going to hop out the door when I'm driving. Like I said, I'm paranoid. But I just cannot understand how mother can forget her child! Maybe her routine was different and she didn't normally have the child with her and just forgot that she did... I don't know the situation. But I still cannot understand how she could forget her child...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pilot Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mt. airy pain clinic Jan 16 kdb 1
Trump is a good man for the job Dec '16 What a Moron 2
Food Lion Fire Dec '16 Zone 1
tomato nuts or (mater heads) Dec '16 Yes Imamater Nut 1
Soros owned voting machines sett to cheat by de... Nov '16 blackyb 2
Early voting is 20 October - so go VOTE Oct '16 MAGA 3
Situation America I Oct '16 blackyb 2

Pilot Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance