nasty ass

Asheboro, NC

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Does anyone know the newmans they are the low down scum of earth's as$ they act like they are totally awsome ppl till u get to kno them then if u aint got nothing to benifit them there down with u, alright so here's why lil paul has slept with all the of big johnny's daughters felicia ( he has a baby by her) angela and victoria ( he's married to her) and lil johnny and big johnny (which or son n father) slept with amanda at the same time, all of them have been crack head this I know because they all have to bring reciets bac to prove they aint been on a binge, angela has 3 kids victoria has 3 felicia has 4 shannon has 2 and they all need to be nuked like roaches cuz that's what they r!
oh yea

Asheboro, NC

#2 Oct 17, 2011
I kno heidi but she has told me she's only slept with tennis and hasn't had sex in 3 years so why talk about her like that
oh yea

Asheboro, NC

#3 Oct 17, 2011
Srry wrong post
sick mo fos

Asheboro, NC

#4 Oct 17, 2011
Oh yea I kno them laszy ass ppl they al sit bac wit nuttin wrong with them and collect ssi checks aint nuttin wrong wit none of them
joyangel29

Asheboro, NC

#5 Oct 17, 2011
Hey has anyone seen the hell child that toria and seaford made, man that's and ugly ass baby. Bad combo for that baby hahahah
never know

Asheboro, NC

#6 Oct 17, 2011
I believe it they r trash,
sick mo fos

Asheboro, NC

#7 Oct 17, 2011
Yes I have seen that demond child, yea what a combanation feel sorry for him when he starts school kids will make fun of that square headed baby hard
hit the nail on the head

Asheboro, NC

#8 Oct 17, 2011
Well I kno them personally and ur so right all the woman in that family have somthing ajacks won't scrub off and they all got that disease called ugly as effin hell and its catchin so don't touch none of that sh!t
mi kitty

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2011
My momma always said iffin u can't say anything nice about somebody-say nothin at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pilot Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tethering ban to be unleashed Monday - Jan 5 rfulton 1
News Christmas Bird Count volunteers inform conserva... Jan 2 Razor 12000 3
Hey Gerry! (Aug '14) Nov '17 Dustin 2
blackyb Oct '17 blackyb 1
News Driver in weekend wreck has 12 DWI convictions - (Mar '17) Aug '17 Bobb 2
Ray's Kingburger (Oct '08) Aug '17 emptypockets 41
Samantha Poindexter (Oct '10) Aug '17 Same Name MixUp 3

Pilot Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance