i know

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Behold Bold Nebraska... Your politicians and lawyers now have their pockets full. You are invaded from the south by illegal Mexicans and now from the North by foreign Canadians led by an American arragant butt, A. Craig. Bend over because you deserve it. See how many lies both sides have told.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#2 Feb 5, 2013
i know wrote:
Behold Bold Nebraska... Your politicians and lawyers now have their pockets full. You are invaded from the south by illegal Mexicans and now from the North by foreign Canadians led by an American arragant butt, A. Craig. Bend over because you deserve it. See how many lies both sides have told.
Go away pedophile. We don't need your kind in this country. Quit trying to divert attention away from your sick activities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pilger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norfolk Music Forum (Nov '12) Jun 14 Musikologist 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May '16 The Walrus was Paul 52
News Stanton, NE public school board member is charg... (Dec '15) Dec '15 TweekersSuck 1
News Sheriff turns over box of cash amid investigation (Feb '08) Nov '15 justin kase 2,355
Norfolk Catholic (Sep '07) Sep '15 Roone 20
flag pole (Jan '15) Jan '15 lonnie 1
News De' Aris Trice second murder trial begins Monday (Sep '14) Sep '14 brandon 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pilger Mortgages