Lisa Gore is seeing a Black Dude in D...

Lisa Gore is seeing a Black Dude in Dayton

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

casey

Woodridge, IL

#1 Jul 12, 2011
Lisa and her boyfriend are gonna get caught one day but i am sure bubba won't care, heck i would say he is doing the same thing, they both are crazy, heard the daughter is sleeping with anything that crawls her way, like mother like daughter one in the same, anything for pills, right Lisa?????
whoa

Dunlap, TN

#2 Jul 12, 2011
Poor kid....that's sad =*(
divorced

Dunlap, TN

#3 Nov 8, 2011
casey this is not true about the daughter. true she is expecting but she is with the dad and plans to marry him. i wish them well as parents and pray they will make a good life togeter. they are young and all but people do things all the time that could have waited weather they are 16 or 61.
crazy

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2011
so "preacher" Bubba (James) Gore has let Tiffany sleep with that "Man" until she got pregnant, I don't see how he has the guts to carry his bible and walk into his brother's church and carry on like he does while he is letting such things go on in his home, you need to be able to control your own house before you get up and preach to someone else, he is such a fake, him and his whole family

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 8, 2011
You can tell it's a liberal church just by the cars parked around it.
are you serious

Dunlap, TN

#6 Dec 3, 2011
i really dont believe the crap about their daughter i think people should leave the kids out of it now lisa does go to dayton alot but she has two brothers and nieces and nephews to visit dont accuse her of dating a black man unless you have proof and can show it
A Loyal Southern Man

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2011
ROFLMAO It's constantly something with these druggies, and one claims to be a Preacher why mercy sakes y'all got to be kidding me? But I do know of many that claim to be preachers and are simply in it to make a dishonest buck off honest folks. And to have a cover to hind behind to continue doing dishonest and harmful things to themselves and others. Just by what I've read and heard about these folks I would be willing to bet that the state or federal prison is where these two end up. But if they do wind up in the clink, I have to say I will miss hearing about these two and there family.
its time

Sparta, TN

#8 Dec 3, 2011
Wow...I didn't know liberal was a religion.
Very amusing!!
I'll bet you were born and raised in Pikeville.
Honestly, it's people like you who make honest, hard working business owners like myself stay as far away from Pikeville as possible.
are you serious

Dunlap, TN

#9 Dec 4, 2011
so you cant proof what cha running off at the mouth accusing her of something she not doing so typical for pikeville lmao
divorced

Dunlap, TN

#10 Dec 7, 2011
To many people like to judge others. That is
GOD's place. The bible tells us that the sins of parents are not pushed upon thier children. We are all accountable for our on faults and GOD deal with us all individually. As for Tiffiny being pregnant she is but that is her mistake. She should have had more guidence and teaching from her parents. If her parents are out there doing things that are ment to be kept between them then it is not the childs fault or responsibility. As for her being pregnant, would it not be better and more productive if people would not judge her but find ways to help her and teach her to be a good responsable mother. I feel the parents are at fault for having the boy live in thier house knowing that the children had feelings fo each other. As young people ouselve we should know temptation is not easy to withstand if we do not have people to help us be strog morally. Would it not be betteer to help the child then to judge her and make her mistake more hurtful and shameful. The beby may have been concieved by young parents but it is a life that will need love, care, and help to grow into a productive adult. My advice to all thoes who like to judge others for thier mistakes is "clean out from under your on door step before you go looking under other peoples portch".
teaparty4ever

Dunlap, TN

#11 Dec 8, 2011
GOOD! We don't want factories, pollution, crime, unions, drugs, child molesters moving in here because that's all that comes with the type of jobs people around here want. Government should really legalize meth for use in military then Pikeville would be a booming town!
its time wrote:
Wow...I didn't know liberal was a religion.
Very amusing!!
I'll bet you were born and raised in Pikeville.
Honestly, it's people like you who make honest, hard working business owners like myself stay as far away from Pikeville as possible.
well dang

Sparta, TN

#12 Dec 9, 2011
Maybe there would be fewer meth heads running around down there if people like you weren't so simple minded and scared to death of growth and progression.
Sit there in your one horse town with your lips wrapped around the tailpipe of your Cadillac.
Maybe the people you keep disrespecting will give up on looking for a job and just come take what you have to pay for what they need.
tin

Livingston, TX

#13 Dec 9, 2011
wow
teaparty4ever

Dunlap, TN

#14 Dec 10, 2011
If she's a member of a church how can she show her face there while dating a black man? I'll avoid this church as I suspect it'll cave in on the members.
mike

Crab Orchard, TN

#15 Dec 10, 2011
teaparty4ever wrote:
If she's a member of a church how can she show her face there while dating a black man? I'll avoid this church as I suspect it'll cave in on the members.
Just when i thought you hit bottom you find a new level in which to sink to.Now you attack churches and you claim your a CHRISTIAN.I suppose a guy like you finds himself to be awfully friendless and just plain miserable.Well you enjoy being the way you do but it seems you make it harder on yourself.They say the greatest sin is to be judged by your friends and family but of course it may be too late for you for you have burned too many bridges made too many enemies and generally made a fool of yourself too often to be taken seriously.I hope you have enjoyed living in the hell you have made for yourself.
teaparty4ever

Dunlap, TN

#16 Dec 11, 2011
Oh and I guess you support biracial relationships? Well if women can marry a black man then why not a dog, goat, or cat?!
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Just when i thought you hit bottom you find a new level in which to sink to.Now you attack churches and you claim your a CHRISTIAN.I suppose a guy like you finds himself to be awfully friendless and just plain miserable.Well you enjoy being the way you do but it seems you make it harder on yourself.They say the greatest sin is to be judged by your friends and family but of course it may be too late for you for you have burned too many bridges made too many enemies and generally made a fool of yourself too often to be taken seriously.I hope you have enjoyed living in the hell you have made for yourself.
Cameron

United States

#17 Dec 11, 2011
crazy wrote:
so "preacher" Bubba (James) Gore has let Tiffany sleep with that "Man" until she got pregnant, I don't see how he has the guts to carry his bible and walk into his brother's church and carry on like he does while he is letting such things go on in his home, you need to be able to control your own house before you get up and preach to someone else, he is such a fake, him and his whole family
Him and his whole family? You know you should really quit judging people and if you're going to judge people, you should know all of who you are judging. Its a matter of opinion what you said about the family, im part of the family. I carry the Gore name even though i was raised with the ferguson's and i consider myself a ferguson. But i still don't see how imma fake, nor the whole family, as you say?
Anonymous

United States

#18 Feb 7, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Just when i thought you hit bottom you find a new level in which to sink to.Now you attack churches and you claim your a CHRISTIAN.I suppose a guy like you finds himself to be awfully friendless and just plain miserable.Well you enjoy being the way you do but it seems you make it harder on yourself.They say the greatest sin is to be judged by your friends and family but of course it may be too late for you for you have burned too many bridges made too many enemies and generally made a fool of yourself too often to be taken seriously.I hope you have enjoyed living in the hell you have made for yourself.
VERY WELL SAID!!!!!! GOD SAYS LOVE AD I LOVE AND I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING IN THIS CASE!!!!!!!! WHO CARES WHO SHE IS WITH, AS LONG AS SHE HAPPY. KEY WORD "HAPPY"
TeaParty4Ever

Dunlap, TN

#19 May 2, 2013
Anyone sleeping with and mixing like that will sleep with anything. Walking big ole STD is what that is!
casey wrote:
Lisa and her boyfriend are gonna get caught one day but i am sure bubba won't care, heck i would say he is doing the same thing, they both are crazy, heard the daughter is sleeping with anything that crawls her way, like mother like daughter one in the same, anything for pills, right Lisa?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Panchos = Food Posioning 4 hr fritobandito 3
Keith smith died from all kinds off drug / meth 10 hr HillbillyMan 3
Mayor Ridley (Dec '08) 10 hr HillbillyMan 240
Donnie Brock (Jul '10) 10 hr HillbillyMan 12
Howard Upchurch 10 hr Voter 4
Rooster Smith 16 hr nutzaplente 2
Kenny Lee Rogers (Nov '15) Mon fritobandito 15

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance