Any Coonhunters around Pikeville?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Valley View

Pikeville, TN

#1 May 17, 2011
Coons are eating my corn up like crazy, does anyone know any coonhunters around Pikeville that could come help me out?
Valley View

Pikeville, TN

#3 May 19, 2011
Surely someone knows someone to cantact that hunts coons? I see trucks all over this county with those dog hauler crates in them, can anyone reccomend someone for me to call?
Hmmm

Charlotte, NC

#4 May 19, 2011
Thomas watson his number is in the phone book
Alexander Fagolia III

Pikeville, TN

#5 May 20, 2011
Why would anyone want to kill a poor innocent raccoon for in the first place? In the second place according to the TWRA web site the raccoon hunting season is in the Autunm/Winter of the year, I have called our local warden & informed him of this thread so there better not be ay harm to these little defensless raccoons. People should be ashamed to hunt these little animals with big vicious dogs.
royce

United States

#6 May 20, 2011
Ye jest set awwff evury coonhunner en the vallee wit dem der thretts pow! Dem kritturs will pay wit thur liefs aww kauz u wint an thretend thoze folks an thur dawgs!
Buck Wheat

Dunlap, TN

#7 May 21, 2011
Why u b huntin me?
Nootsz

Chattanooga, TN

#8 May 23, 2011
Don Daniel is the best coon hunter in the entire world let alone in Bledsoe County!!
Local Legend

Pikeville, TN

#9 May 23, 2011
Everyone knows Bub Frady & Stacy Turner kill more Coons than any other hunters in this county, Since they started hunting together a few years ago, they have nearly single handedly wiped the coon population out on Wheeler mountain. I heard they have been sneaking into Long Branch Lakes & killing all there coons, before long coons are going to be a endangered species in Bledsoe County thanks to these 2 Local "Living" Legends.
Matt Dillon

Pikeville, TN

#10 Jun 12, 2011
Phil Bridges is a coon hunter, I think his number is in the phone book.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 12, 2011
Hey Coon Season Is Not Open Yet But The Coons Are Just Hungery Where Is Festis I Hurd Him And Kitty Are Messing Around Behind Your Back While You Are Fooling With Your Coons.
Buck Wheat

Dunlap, TN

#12 Jun 12, 2011
You Honkies, better not shot at me!
cooonhunters association

Pikeville, TN

#13 Jun 14, 2011
get yourself a box for your truck and then head to rockfort. that place i here is infested with coons

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14 Jun 14, 2011
*clicks shotgun* Keep outta the melon patch, boy. o_o
Buck Wheat wrote:
You Honkies, better not shot at me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alexis simmons (Oct '10) 16 hr Sandi 14
School Wastes MY Tax Dollars 20 hr Normal 9
Funny how sites disappear Fri silly 9
Bloody Bledsoe (Feb '12) Thu Stop 66
High School Basketball Coach Thu good 2
Angie Hale mtn trash (Jul '13) Apr 14 Lmao 15
What's up with the under cover black Durango ?? Apr 14 Concerned citizen 1
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE