#84 Dec 26, 2009
trina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a get a life and quit hittin on high school girls you dirty old perv
What kinda lotion do you have?
soo_what_im_shor t

Pikeville, TN

#85 Jan 7, 2010
omg this is lame. most of these girls are weird!

“coffee”

Since: Jan 10

dunlap

#86 Jan 9, 2010
i thinlk winter scarbrough is hot

“coffee”

Since: Jan 10

dunlap

#87 Jan 9, 2010
but she not in high school anymore
DontAskMe

Fort Worth, TX

#88 Jan 9, 2010
enigma66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lauren is way hotter. But Heather has a GREAT ASS!!!!!
Rita is WAYYYYYYYYYY Hotter!!! You Blind Ass!!!!!
xXxMiss MurderxXx

Graysville, TN

#89 Jan 21, 2010
FUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get the big head Kelli, you ain't all that either..you look like a greaser all gothed out. Look in the mirror, you could be cute but you choose not to be.
First of all, i'm not crazy about people complimenting me.. Second, Goth? I'm not goth.. >.> So I like a dark color, big deal.. I honestly doubt you know me enough to know anything of me.. Third, I don't want to be what you define as "cute". Because everyone has a different opinion of what "cute" is..
xXxMiss MurderxXx

Graysville, TN

#90 Jan 21, 2010
LMAO wrote:
Kelli is still beautiful. She just needs to get out of the little "Goth" stage in her life and start showering more often. Once she realizes that she can do WAY better than the ugly pimple head boys she has dated ...She should clean up! But Kelli dont end up like you cousin Meg. Drugs and alchol???? Heed my warning girl, Learn from her mistakes!
First of all, thanks for calling me beautiful, I think.. >.> Second, I swear on everything holy that you hold near that i'm not "goth" or "emo". Third, f.y.i I shower everyday... I use guy body spray half the time.. >.> I don't want to smell like flowers and pixies and whatever else is girly.. >.> Fourth, I will NEVER be like Meagan..
xXxMiss MurderxXx

Graysville, TN

#91 Jan 21, 2010
TINY wrote:
<quoted text>
So she is pretty, but she stinks. Boy that turns me on. I bet she is in the band isn't she?
First, thanks for the compliment, i think? Second, I take a shower everyday. Third, Yeah, i'm in the band..
DumbPPL

Dunlap, TN

#92 Feb 4, 2010
Heather wrote:
<quoted text> OK first of all idk what you think about me and you need to leave my baby out of this and no i didn pay him to get me pregnant and he is not 14 either but whoever you are you need to learn how to read cuz the title is hottest not ugliest and people have their opinion and yours is not to be included on this topic and by the way next time you bring up my son and the rest of my family i will find out who you are and put slander and cyberharassment against you..i could care less bout what you say bout me cuz they are more than likely all lies anyways and mikey how would you be throwin up i dont even know who you are so why are you even sayin nasty bout me
just ignore these skanks/douche bags, Heather. they're obviously white trash hicks to be talkin crap about somebody and then include their baby in the drama.
brittany hodges

Pikeville, TN

#93 Feb 7, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree totally! Wanda Angel and all of her sisters were beautiful...Radith, Juanita, Ruby, Joy and Freida were some of the most beautiful women in the valley! Some of them had daughters and grand daughters that got those good looks too! Just real good genes in that Angel family!!!! Those women had the most beautiful skin and eyes. They were all built fine too!!!! Any man that lived in Bledsoe County then knew these women and tried to get dates with any of them! Too bad their daddy wouldn't let them date until they were almost grown!!!
radith was my dad mom and all her sisters and her were beautiful. ive got pictures of them they were gorgeous.
loser ville

Dunlap, TN

#95 Feb 10, 2010
robby wrote:
rita limes
kellie hughes
keri byrd
heather brooks
thats your probley a gay freak
Vols

Pikeville, TN

#96 Jul 7, 2010
Taylor Cunningham
blue on black

Dunlap, TN

#97 Jul 20, 2010
okay serioiusly the scary thing about this topic, its probaby a bunch of old pervert men on here naming girls. so for one, i wouldnt be thanking anyone for the compliments, i would be going to get Brinks Home Security.
LOL

Pikeville, TN

#98 Jul 28, 2010
Well, I think Alexis Simmons is one hot chick. I am not sure if she went to BCHS all year, but when she did come to school her, OMG I was not believing my eyes and WOW saw her at 3-Way Mkt a few days ago and she looks even better now than when I first seen her..Does anyone know if she has a BF..if not I need her number..She is one HOT HOT Chick...
tiny

Pikeville, TN

#99 Jul 29, 2010
I agree LOL, Alexis is one girl.Wish she would be my girl.
truths

Sparta, TN

#100 Dec 26, 2011
All you boys think theses girls are hot but you guys know whats really on yalls mind is to score with those girls can't yall think about anything els but having sex all the time and if the girls were smart they would tell yall no but some can't do that they want to have guys looking at them or putting there hands where they don't belong if you guys get these girls knock up you will have their parents to deal with and that won't be good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bledsoe County Jailers working with a criminal ... 39 min Concerned Citizen 2
What do you know about Jeffery Adam Frazier & G... 6 hr smiles 6
Confederate flag parade tomorrow Sat A real man 1
rock crawl Fri shelly 1
Clinton Bice? Thu concerned 8
ERICA DILLON of pikeville (Jan '15) Thu Amanda 6
who will run for city mayor Jul 28 soon 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages