Posted in the Pikeville Forum

senorita

Dunlap, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2010
oh wow that cowboy hat is like so big he is mine all mine
Karma Eddie Wooden

Dunlap, TN

#2 Jan 11, 2011
Well his hat might be "big" but what is down south is NOT!!!! This tells me that you have NEVER been to bed with him! Maybe you should stick to something you know something about.
He is a better person when he isn't drinking (which is hardly ever). This has been "Ed" for most of his life. Jumping from one girl to another!! Thinks he is a bad ass and that he has "friends" in high places to keep him from getting into trouble with the law or to get his way.
I can't believe that so many people are interested in what is going on with him, Deb, Connie or any of the others that have been involved with Ed.
He is a violent person and has had the law called on him MANY times (fact). He is abusive mentally and physically to his women. Thinks he is the only "rooster" in town! He should have never cheated on Cindy with Debbie Taylor to begin with. Eddie screwed Cindy over really bad, taking thousands of dollars from her! Just like all the women he gets with. Just out for what he can get from the women he dates!! Karma is all I can say.....
ALL WOMEN OF TENNESSEE WATCH OUT FOR THIS MAN!!
fubar

Dunlap, TN

#3 Jan 11, 2011
senorita wrote:
oh wow that cowboy hat is like so big he is mine all mine
what are you talking about? big hat? all yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
latosha shelby/brown ? (Aug '12) 7 hr LatoshaVowell 5
amber beach? Mon Courtney 6
Taylor Hitchcox Mon Faith 3
Pailo Sun Dean_Gullberry 2
Poll Who Will Win Bledsoe County Mayor's Race? (Jun '13) Sun Orenthal James 177
Lisa Gore IS A BAD PERSON (Feb '11) Sun Concerned citzen 23
Kenny Lee May 19 IsHe 1

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance