How is the New Director Of Schools do...

How is the New Director Of Schools doing?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Taxpayer

Dunlap, TN

#1 Nov 25, 2012
How is the new director of schools doing?
LetsGetBetter

Dunlap, TN

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
How is the new director of schools doing?
I think she is doing a great job. She is a positive force for our county. Everything I have seen or read about was done in a professional, efficient manner.We're lucky to have her.
question

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Is there a reason why no one there wants a SACS evaluation? A SACS team would tell you how things are running.
willing to serve

Dunlap, TN

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Because it would cost tens of thousands, is required by no one and is binding on no one. Thanks for bringing it up hillbilly.
question

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2012
No outside evaluation by people that know enough to know keeps the general public in the dark because they can be told anything and not know enough to see the truth. Your argument against outside inspection is the same old story resturants say about the health inspector. Or the contractor says about the building and electrical inspectors. Inspections are necessay and don't cost tens of thousands to conduct. What is your system afraid of? Accountability is a good thing.
tyrone

Irving, TX

#6 Nov 27, 2012
good

Dunlap, TN

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Not a good job
wondering

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Is her name Jennifer Terry or Reel? Didn't she marry Steve Reel who was a teacher.
Yes

Dunlap, TN

#9 Dec 8, 2012
wondering wrote:
Is her name Jennifer Terry or Reel? Didn't she marry Steve Reel who was a teacher.
Yes
vibrations

Pikeville, TN

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Great. Good morale in the system now. She does not yet have the across the board knowledge of the many facets of our school system's operation and finances as Mr. Kiper possessed, but she is learning and advancing quite nicely
VolsFan

Fayetteville, NC

#11 Dec 8, 2012
She is doing great, nice lady
cluless

Dunlap, TN

#12 Dec 8, 2012
vibrations wrote:
Great. Good morale in the system now. She does not yet have the across the board knowledge of the many facets of our school system's operation and finances as Mr. Kiper possessed, but she is learning and advancing quite nicely
She has more knowledge then him. He was clueless and glad he is out. But she is carrying on his wishes instead of her on ways. She will change or she won't stay very long.
justsayin

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2012
Kiper is still telling her what to do. He told the board to hire her and gave her husband Steve his promotion before he left. It was probably Kipers idea to move Dr. Harwood because he could not intemidate him. My friend told me the Commission laughed behind her back at the budget meeting when she was getting coffee and acting like she was those mens helper. She is a nice person. Teachers and principals are happy cause they can now do what they want to. She don't have authority.
zip

Dunlap, TN

#14 Dec 8, 2012
justsayin wrote:
Kiper is still telling her what to do. He told the board to hire her and gave her husband Steve his promotion before he left. It was probably Kipers idea to move Dr. Harwood because he could not intemidate him. My friend told me the Commission laughed behind her back at the budget meeting when she was getting coffee and acting like she was those mens helper. She is a nice person. Teachers and principals are happy cause they can now do what they want to. She don't have authority.
Not all teachers or principals get to do what they want... Now Church of Christ personnel get to do whatever they want just like the Church of God did the Colvard era.
You Are Wrong My Dear

Pikeville, TN

#15 Dec 9, 2012
cluless wrote:
<quoted text>
She has more knowledge then him. He was clueless and glad he is out. But she is carrying on his wishes instead of her on ways. She will change or she won't stay very long.
She is doing her job her way.And doing quite well. She has done things that should have been done a long time ago, it;s called holding everyone accountable.
My opinion

Dunlap, TN

#16 Dec 9, 2012
You Are Wrong My Dear wrote:
<quoted text>She is doing her job her way.And doing quite well. She has done things that should have been done a long time ago, it;s called holding everyone accountable.
Everyone has his/her own opinion about the director. Sorry, My opinion sows agree with yours.
Y stevePerry not follow r

Pikeville, TN

#17 Dec 9, 2012
I see Steve Perry on a regular basis at the store, bank or in town,during school hours. No one is supossed to leave whilel on the clock. DO THE RULES NOT APPLY TO STEVE PERRY????
Different

Dunlap, TN

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Y stevePerry not follow r wrote:
I see Steve Perry on a regular basis at the store, bank or in town,during school hours. No one is supossed to leave whilel on the clock. DO THE RULES NOT APPLY TO STEVE PERRY????
Central office leaves anytime they want too. Teachers' clocking in and out on atime clocks don't mean anything. Teachers are on salary.
On and On and On

Pikeville, TN

#19 Dec 10, 2012
justsayin wrote:
You are definitely one of those DRAMA QUEEN/KING who thinks it is so important for you to spout off your opinions when you don't seem to have enough brain capacity to take the time to actually form an intelligent thought! Within one post, you know all about Kiper, Steve, Dr. Harwood, teachers and principals and, of course, your "friend" who passed on their "opinions" that you so readily believed and couldn't miss an opportunity to pass it on in an effort to make Mrs. Terry (Reel), in your opinion, a "weak" person. Well, I personally think Jennifer Terry is a fine person, will do an outstanding job and I am proud for her and our community that she can work in such a position in her home town. There should be a lot more of her type moving into postions of maturity and LESS insecure ones who won't ever have the capability to lead anyone or anything. By the way, I really hope that you are NOT a teacher nor connected with the school system in anyway because you sure don't need to be connected in anyway that your attitude could possibly influence any child. Let her do her job and if you have any spare time, get an appointment with a doctor who might be able to get you above a hater! If you are connected with the school system in any manner, I hope that Mrs. Terry discovers your INABILITIES and fires your ass. She does have the authority to do that, huh?
hey

Dunlap, TN

#20 Dec 10, 2012
On and On and On wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely one of those DRAMA QUEEN/KING who thinks it is so important for you to spout off your opinions when you don't seem to have enough brain capacity to take the time to actually form an intelligent thought! Within one post, you know all about Kiper, Steve, Dr. Harwood, teachers and principals and, of course, your "friend" who passed on their "opinions" that you so readily believed and couldn't miss an opportunity to pass it on in an effort to make Mrs. Terry (Reel), in your opinion, a "weak" person. Well, I personally think Jennifer Terry is a fine person, will do an outstanding job and I am proud for her and our community that she can work in such a position in her home town. There should be a lot more of her type moving into postions of maturity and LESS insecure ones who won't ever have the capability to lead anyone or anything. By the way, I really hope that you are NOT a teacher nor connected with the school system in anyway because you sure don't need to be connected in anyway that your attitude could possibly influence any child. Let her do her job and if you have any spare time, get an appointment with a doctor who might be able to get you above a hater! If you are connected with the school system in any manner, I hope that Mrs. Terry discovers your INABILITIES and fires your ass. She does have the authority to do that, huh?
Call 1 800 crybaby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flag parade tomorrow 5 hr A real man 1
rock crawl 14 hr shelly 1
Clinton Bice? Thu concerned 8
ERICA DILLON of pikeville (Jan '15) Thu Amanda 6
who will run for city mayor Jul 28 soon 15
ron witt Jul 28 Wrong girl 3
Radio Station WUAT (Mar '09) Jul 25 wrong lady 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages